Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:16 AM

PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] (81857 Views)

E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) / Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) / Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] by RichDad1(m): 9:10am On Jul 16, 2015
RIP
Re: PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 16, 2015
Re: PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 16, 2015
Re: PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] by allanphash7(m): 9:11am On Jul 16, 2015
This op must be from Yemen

So you exoect me to read all this epistle?
Re: PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] by Georgekyrian(m): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2015
Guru mara ji
Re: PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] by tiredface: 9:13am On Jul 16, 2015
THE BEAUTIFUL WIFE LOOKS IBO. VERY BEAUTIFUL
Re: PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] by chidifyn(f): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2015
Abracadabra give us power!!!
Re: PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] by AreaFada2: 9:13am On Jul 16, 2015
Talented guy.
Re: PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] by fattbabakay(m): 9:14am On Jul 16, 2015
Bored
Re: PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] by adebayoggt(m): 9:17am On Jul 16, 2015
prof.pella I remember d show @ cultural center in Ibadan..... nostalgic feelings..I don't miss d Copperfield show as well.
good old days
Re: PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] by Mufasa1805(m): 9:23am On Jul 16, 2015
Legacy? how many magicians existed in nigeria after him

Well I know of baba nike but that one na 419..
Re: PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 16, 2015
Op, did u pay for my data to expect me to read that bs?
Re: PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] by jeremiah92(m): 9:25am On Jul 16, 2015
[quote author=phantom post=35914780]Aś far as i am concerned,the greatest magicians remain our leaders who mąkę our Money disappear from the coffers without a tracę.Peller dey learn work where dem dey
$20 billion dollars dissappears just like that. No be Magic?[/quot that nah maggic . ANd the most amazing part be say 150 thousand nagerians go day look when e go happen

3 Likes

Re: PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] by shaizegotswag: 9:28am On Jul 16, 2015
What Nike peller looking for in that picture? Nike peller is not a daughter of Peller and if you don't believe come to Bodija in ibadan will tell me you more

1 Like

Re: PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] by emamos: 9:37am On Jul 16, 2015
ITbomb:
The Dullard needs this man to help him get on his feet and not waiting till the fullness of time. A magician is what he needs
childish comments
Re: PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] by spenca: 9:38am On Jul 16, 2015
That is how they did not include Bukky peller

1 Like

Re: PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] by emamos: 9:41am On Jul 16, 2015
shaizegotswag:
What Nike peller looking for in that picture? Nike peller is not a daughter of Peller and if you don't believe come to Bodija in ibadan will tell me you more
boda,tani o bi Nike peller
Re: PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] by zeefa: 9:43am On Jul 16, 2015
tociano009:
Nike is not peller daughter

Abi o! She isn't Prof. Pellers daughter at all. Adopted daughter to Prof. Peller

3 Likes

Re: PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] by hustla(m): 9:43am On Jul 16, 2015
no video?
Re: PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] by marwanafrica: 9:43am On Jul 16, 2015
kulu nafsi zaikatul maut, every soul shall hve a test of death, says quran by Allah; upon all his magic he stil died not only did he died he was asasinated SMH

1 Like

Re: PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] by emamos: 9:45am On Jul 16, 2015
zendy:

If you look at that picture of the woman 'floating' in the air, you will see how he did it. Look well at the shadow of the woman and where her head tilts back.
could you pls expatiate more on the bolded
Re: PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] by Ishilove: 9:46am On Jul 16, 2015
Interesting...
Re: PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] by trappatoni(m): 9:49am On Jul 16, 2015
Honestly i'm lost for words as regards the guy that copied the whole epistle to ask such mundane question.
Re: PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] by Adebayocollins6: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2015
Clean bold5 @ a good price. 5000naira only. Call seller on 08114067791

Re: PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] by STEVENcrack(m): 9:58am On Jul 16, 2015
Magic is sorcery.
sorcery is witchcraft..they sud not be allowed to live.
Re: PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] by bettercreature(m): 10:02am On Jul 16, 2015
STEVENcrack:
Magic is sorcery.

sorcery is witchcraft..they sud not be allowed to live.
I heard he was killed because of fake money RITUAL,moNEY RITUAL was his main proffesion,he was a very powerful and all his magic wasn't a fluke or practise it was pure witch-craft
He was known to be a powerful fraudstar targetting rich men

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) / Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually / Williams Uchemba's Groomsmen: AY, Peter Okoye, Banky W, Falz Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.