Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Transfer Files Between Devices Through Most Fastest Way - Shareit - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Transfer Files Between Devices Through Most Fastest Way - Shareit (1925 Views)

Shareit: An Android App That Have Lot Of Uses, It Can Even Share Files To Iphone / How To Transfer Files Between Pc And Android Using Xsender / No USB Cables Needed! Exchange & Transfer Files Between Android & PC Wirelessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transfer Files Between Devices Through Most Fastest Way - Shareit by nasir1202(m): 7:03am On Jul 16, 2015
Source: http://bookingtohosting..com/2015/07/transfer-files-between-devices-through.html

1. Go to the Play Store on Android or AppStore on Apple device to download and install SHAREiT.Also download and install SHAREiT on your PC from the download link given below.

2. Launch Share it on PC and also on Android.

3. Now select send on the device you want to send files from and select receive on the one you want to receive file on.I wanted to send song from my Android phone to PC so selected Send on Android and then it showed me the option to select file.I selected the song and clicked on next and then tap on the receiver device icon which is my PC, "SOHAIL-PC".

4. Now it will show message that connecting to the PC and now you will get a message on PC to accept the connection to receive files.

5. The moment you hit yes, it would take few seconds and file will be transferred.

5. This was all you needed to do now you can open and see the file on PC using SHAREiT.

SHAREiT is also used to take backup of your Phones.It has its CLONEiT option in SHAREiT apps itself.Connect PC gives you access control to you computer from Androif phones.

►CLONEit (Phone replicate)

You can easily transfer and back up Contacts, Call logs, SMS messages, MMS messages, Apps, all types of files in SD card and even System settings from your old phone to new one using SHAREiT.

►Connect PC

Connect PC is another best feature of SHAREiT application which can be used to access computer's file system remotely and can download any files from computer or vice versa.Once you are connected to PC you have following different option to select according to the type of task you wan to do.

1. Play To:
With SHAREit, you can connect to PC wirelessly and view mobile photos on computer screen!

2. PPT Control:
SHAREit could control PPT directly. Presentation is not a problem anymore!

3. Remote View:
While connected to PC, you can view any folder and file on PC. Transfer pictures? Play music? Piece of cake! Just click them on your phone. SHAREiT Shares thing amazingly.

4. Backup Photos:
Too many photos in your phone? Need to backup them to your PC? SHAREit helps you backup them once and for all.

To Connect to PC

1. Open SHAREiT app on the PC and click on the menu option on the top right hand side and select connect Android device and then open SHAREiT App on your Android phone and select Connect to PC from the menu.
2. Now tap the name of the computer you want to connect to, and then accept the request on the PC.

3. After you select yes on the PC your Android phone will be connected to the computer.

4. Now you can choose the task-option you want to do with it at the bottom of the screen ."Play to" will let you play pictures and slideshows on the laptop screen.Remote view can let you walk through the file system of your PC on your Android phone.

5. After clicking on OK in remote view screen you would get the access to the C:\ , D:\ and all the drives in your PC.

To read this in details with depicting pictures read this post http://bookingtohosting..com/2015/07/transfer-files-between-devices-through.html

2 Likes

Re: Transfer Files Between Devices Through Most Fastest Way - Shareit by progaruda: 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
For more info about the Shareit you can have look at this app.

https://www.technolotal.com/download-shareit-for-windows-7-8-laptop/
Re: Transfer Files Between Devices Through Most Fastest Way - Shareit by angelod90: 9:04am On Aug 21, 2015
nasir1202:
Source: http://bookingtohosting..com/2015/07/transfer-files-between-devices-through.html

1. Go to the Play Store on Android or AppStore on Apple device to download and install SHAREiT.Also download and install SHAREiT on your PC from the download link given below.

2. Launch Share it on PC and also on Android.

3. Now select send on the device you want to send files from and select receive on the one you want to receive file on.I wanted to send song from my Android phone to PC so selected Send on Android and then it showed me the option to select file.I selected the song and clicked on next and then tap on the receiver device icon which is my PC, "SOHAIL-PC".

4. Now it will show message that connecting to the PC and now you will get a message on PC to accept the connection to receive files.

5. The moment you hit yes, it would take few seconds and file will be transferred.

5. This was all you needed to do now you can open and see the file on PC using SHAREiT.

SHAREiT is also used to take backup of your Phones.It has its CLONEiT option in SHAREiT apps itself.Connect PC gives you access control to you computer from Androif phones.

►CLONEit (Phone replicate)

You can easily transfer and back up Contacts, Call logs, SMS messages, MMS messages, Apps, all types of files in SD card and even System settings from your old phone to new one using SHAREiT.

►Connect PC

Connect PC is another best feature of SHAREiT application which can be used to access computer's file system remotely and can download any files from computer or vice versa.Once you are connected to PC you have following different option to select according to the type of task you wan to do.

1. Play To:
With SHAREit, you can connect to PC wirelessly and view mobile photos on computer screen!

2. PPT Control:
SHAREit could control PPT directly. Presentation is not a problem anymore!

3. Remote View:
While connected to PC, you can view any folder and file on PC. Transfer pictures? Play music? Piece of cake! Just click them on your phone. SHAREiT Shares thing amazingly.

4. Backup Photos:
Too many photos in your phone? Need to backup them to your PC? SHAREit helps you backup them once and for all.

To Connect to PC

1. Open SHAREiT app on the PC and click on the menu option on the top right hand side and select connect Android device and then open SHAREiT App on your Android phone and select Connect to PC from the menu.
2. Now tap the name of the computer you want to connect to, and then accept the request on the PC.

3. After you select yes on the PC your Android phone will be connected to the computer.

4. Now you can choose the task-option you want to do with it at the bottom of the screen ."Play to" will let you play pictures and slideshows on the laptop screen.Remote view can let you walk through the file system of your PC on your Android phone.

5. After clicking on OK in remote view screen you would get the access to the C:\ , D:\ and all the drives in your PC.

To read this in details with depicting pictures read this post http://bookingtohosting..com/2015/07/transfer-files-between-devices-through.html
Great info. Simple but useful
Re: Transfer Files Between Devices Through Most Fastest Way - Shareit by Astutechris(m): 9:59am On Aug 21, 2015
Very useful post. Downloading shareit...
Re: Transfer Files Between Devices Through Most Fastest Way - Shareit by gidjah(m): 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
Good effort my op,tnks alot,must visit u blog too

(1) (Reply)

Hp Pavillon 15 Model 15-E000SIA For Sale 70k / I Want To Buy A Laptop Of 40k Or There About / Delete Or Not; Intel Graphics Kernel Mode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.