Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) (63454 Views)

Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday / APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by princdebola201(m): 7:55am On Jul 16, 2015
Vice president Yemi Osibanjo and his beautiful wife Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo are blessed with three kids ‘Kanyinsola, Kiki, and Fiyinfoluwa’.

Before now, the two beautiful girls were in the news – Kanyinsola and Kiki.

Last week Sunday, 12th July 2015 at the service which the vice-president attended with other top government functionaries, Fiyinfoluwa was there alongside his sister Kanyinsola.

Fiyinfoluwa who schooled in England is a fast-rising photographer whose photography has been influenced and inspired by Lolu Osinbajo, Temi Adebayo and TY Bello.

Osinbajo’s family has been kept out of limelight but they are now becoming popular after he joined politics and was picked as Muhammadu Buhari’s running mate.

http://www.naij.com/490435-meet-vice-president-prof-yemi-osinbajos-only-son.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by MuguliciousMUGU: 7:58am On Jul 16, 2015
OH! The son of the vice president

he should try to advice his father to stop taking too much pics, for God sake, he is a vice president and not a celebrity.

We are still waiting for the change ooo, because right now, the population of mosquitoes is increasing at an alarming rate more than the population of nigeria, by 2016, they would discover that the population of mosquitoes in nigeria is getting to 1 billion.

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by INTROVERT(f): 7:58am On Jul 16, 2015
Xo

2 Likes

Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by oladele97: 7:58am On Jul 16, 2015
nice, and obedient son unlike Bashir El rufail

5 Likes

Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by jimi4us: 8:01am On Jul 16, 2015
him leg be like stick wey dem dey take pluck pepper

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by maverickdude(m): 8:04am On Jul 16, 2015
we don c am
Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by likata: 8:04am On Jul 16, 2015
Good boy i guess
Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 16, 2015
@OP
.. Ur topic said ' meet ....'
I opened this thread hoping †☺ Ɣ☺ΰ'd have dropped his current location...

I wanna tell him †☺ tell his father and the oga of his father that " enough is enough for internatIonal trips.. Attend †☺ state matters first" ..

I hope someone delivers M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ message
Cc lalasticlala

6 Likes

Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
Xo
hi dear, from the onset of your fct, your comments were superb, of recent you post shiits, what happened?

22 Likes

Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by lomprico(m): 8:15am On Jul 16, 2015
jimi4us:
him leg be like stick wey dem dey take plug pepper
So dem dey use stick plug pluck pepper for ur village? Akamu brain.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by EdCure: 8:19am On Jul 16, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
OH! The son of the vice president he should try to advice his father to stop taking too much pics, for God sake, he is a vice president and not a celebrity.
Prof. Osinbajo is not taking too much picture. He is a very important public figure whom every Nigerian want to be kept informed on his daily activities and presidential engagements. You cannot force your love for ignorance on other well-meaning Nigerians.

BTW, the son is a prophessional photographer. How can a photographer advice someone to take fewer pictures? Na so you get bizness sense
We are still waiting for the change ooo, because right now, the population of mosquitoes is increasing at an alarming rate more than the population of nigeria, by 2016, they would discover that the population of mosquitoes in nigeria is getting to 1 billion.
Following your line of arguement, it is safe to say that the "increase" in the population of mosquitoes in Nigeria is attributed to the PDP's 16yr reign of corruption, incompetence, & recklessness.

Mugu, crawl back to your hole and rest there!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by YabaLeftist: 8:20am On Jul 16, 2015
His legs look like drumsticks. I swear! grin

4 Likes

Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by Bazinga(m): 8:28am On Jul 16, 2015
jimi4us:
him leg be like stick wey dem dey take plug pepper

Ur own wey come be like palm tree who u don help?

9 Likes

Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by Miracle4Sure: 8:29am On Jul 16, 2015
Okiez......In other news, Wish me happy birthday...Today is my Day!!!!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:29am On Jul 16, 2015
Does the pix pay my bills??...NO!!

NONSENSE

3 Likes

Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by Chukwutobi: 8:29am On Jul 16, 2015
Only a rich man's son can go to UK to study Photography.

If your papa is poor, try am then you will see what I'm talking about!

23 Likes

Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 16, 2015
him own better

I might not b rich and famous

but God hv blessed me

how many likes for my only son

231 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 16, 2015
Bill Gates son in-law (photos)

30 Likes

Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by philfrey08: 8:30am On Jul 16, 2015
Mtchewww.... so what?
oladele97:
nice, and obedient son unlike Bashir El rufail

mumu
Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by Dottore: 8:30am On Jul 16, 2015
Ok
Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by tdayof(m): 8:30am On Jul 16, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

he should try to advice his father to stop taking too much pics, for God sake, he is a vice president and not a celebrity.

your name should be MUGULICIOUS MUMU abeg swerve jare...

Next.

3 Likes

So? Am the only son of my father also

3 Likes

Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 16, 2015
He don become celebrity sharply, I trust Naija girls, na to dey stalk the guy around sure pass.
Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
Xo
Talk!!!
Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by umarwada(m): 8:31am On Jul 16, 2015
Kiki nd this guy remain 1
Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by Lifebender(m): 8:31am On Jul 16, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

We are still waiting for the change ooo,because right now, the population of mosquitoes is increasing at an alarming rate more than the population of nigeria, by 2016, they would discover that the population of mosquitoes in nigeria is getting to 1 billion.

Senseless post

3 Likes

Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by aminho(m): 8:31am On Jul 16, 2015
met with him twice in AGUDA HOUSE nice chap
Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by hrykanu231(m): 8:31am On Jul 16, 2015
Ok
Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by Mekybliss(f): 8:32am On Jul 16, 2015
Why is he looking sick undecided
Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 16, 2015
How does this effect Change in Nigeria. Nairaland should stop posting all these kinda rubbish!

Seun please take note

1 Like

Re: Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) by Olutozn54(m): 8:32am On Jul 16, 2015
Na so, he even possess the height and shankele of his father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To Niger Delta Avengers’ Threat To Shutdown Oil Production / Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja / Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.