Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Ladies: How Would You Cope With A Game Freak Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: How Would You Cope With A Game Freak Partner (2892 Views)

Over Sharing In Relationships. How Do You Cope / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: How Would You Cope With A Game Freak Partner by Daintilicious(f): 9:29am On Jul 16, 2015
Imagine him coming back from work (if at all he has any) or school, then hang out with his friends, watch his sports then on coming home, he jumps to his console.

Will you hang on to him like this?
[img]http://2.bp..com/-_dFZ-WpBXcw/VadkZIruAeI/AAAAAAAAANU/tLnCvVlvOr4/s1600/romance%2Bon%2Bgaming.jpg[/img]

Or you will join Him?
[img]http://3.bp..com/-t3XSWgJhNaE/VadmCe22PII/AAAAAAAAANo/2rXn92ivF1U/s320/love%2Band%2Bgame.jpeg[/img]

Or you turn the house up side down hahaha like this Click to View wink
Re: Ladies: How Would You Cope With A Game Freak Partner by toys2seven(m): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2015
Lol... This was how my gf learnt to play fifa by force. She couldn't take it anymore. Now she gives me though time.
Re: Ladies: How Would You Cope With A Game Freak Partner by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 16, 2015
Hhaahahahahaha I'm also a game freak,infact we go turn the house to game station sef
Re: Ladies: How Would You Cope With A Game Freak Partner by seggs101(m): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2015
"Most People never get wealthy simply because they are not
trained to recognize opportunities right in front of them".
- Robert Kiyosaki. Are you looking for business opportunities?
Are you ready to take the first step in opening your own small business?
Don't miss this opportunity Visit www.profitbizness./business-overview/
Re: Ladies: How Would You Cope With A Game Freak Partner by crispberry(f): 9:44am On Jul 16, 2015
Hahaha rehab straight lol grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Would You Cope With A Game Freak Partner by plumule(m): 10:06am On Jul 16, 2015
The first pix gat me dick popping up. Men that pix is so sexy

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Would You Cope With A Game Freak Partner by devonpaul(m): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2015
onomeglo:
Hhaahahahahaha I'm also a game freak,infact we go turn the house to game station sef
lol @ onome.. u seems like a bag of trouble,bn following ur comments. i think u have a great personality. i like that
Re: Ladies: How Would You Cope With A Game Freak Partner by sinaj(f): 10:14am On Jul 16, 2015
lol I njoy it when he plays it with his friends esp. wen he is winning smiley
jux dat de mess up d room with drinks nd bottles angry

I ended up knowin the names of footballers without knowing their faces

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Would You Cope With A Game Freak Partner by devonpaul(m): 10:14am On Jul 16, 2015
plumule:
Lol *perv*
Re: Ladies: How Would You Cope With A Game Freak Partner by misspicy(f): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2015
The first pix illustrates what ah dogrin
just give him his space,he will be done faster by doing that.
Re: Ladies: How Would You Cope With A Game Freak Partner by devonpaul(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2015
sinaj:
b
Wife material ---- 50yards
Re: Ladies: How Would You Cope With A Game Freak Partner by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 16, 2015
Maybe because I like my own space in a relationship, so I don't think I'd mind a guy with his own hobbies. Just as long as it doesn't interfere with more important things to be done around the house though.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Would You Cope With A Game Freak Partner by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2015
plumule:
mumu :-
Re: Ladies: How Would You Cope With A Game Freak Partner by devonpaul(m): 10:27am On Jul 16, 2015
misspicy:
The first pix illustrates what ah dogrin
just give him his space,he will be done faster by doing that.
yimu.. its clear u dont know d obsession with video games, u can lay on some guys like dt for 24years, they wont stand up if they dont finish a tournament if its football games

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Would You Cope With A Game Freak Partner by devonpaul(m): 10:29am On Jul 16, 2015
crispberry:
Hahaha rehab straight lol grin cheesy
lol @rehab! for what o biko
Re: Ladies: How Would You Cope With A Game Freak Partner by devonpaul(m): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2015
I think am one of d last breed of guys who don't fancy computer games. I dontplay any... Very rare breed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Would You Cope With A Game Freak Partner by Daintilicious(f): 10:34am On Jul 16, 2015
devonpaul:
I think am one of d last breed of guys who don't fancy computer games. I dontplay any... Very rare breed
How about watching football
Re: Ladies: How Would You Cope With A Game Freak Partner by misspicy(f): 10:44am On Jul 16, 2015
devonpaul:

yimu.. its clear u dont know d obsession with video games, u can lay on some guys like dt for 24years, they wont stand up if they dont finish a tournament if its football games
lol@the bolded.

Maybe they af no blood in der vein,mine does
Re: Ladies: How Would You Cope With A Game Freak Partner by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 16, 2015
devonpaul:

lol @ onome.. u seems like a bag of trouble,bn following ur comments. i think u have a great personality. i like that
lol I'm not a troublemaker,buh it seems some drunkards here wanna turn me to one,the girls here are cool but the guys hmmm so annoying and immature
Re: Ladies: How Would You Cope With A Game Freak Partner by devonpaul(m): 11:04am On Jul 16, 2015
Daintilicious:

How about watching football
Okay, I love watching football I won't deny especially when my fav Club is playing. I could miss my wedding for that. Lol, jez kiddin
Re: Ladies: How Would You Cope With A Game Freak Partner by devonpaul(m): 11:12am On Jul 16, 2015
onomeglo:
lol I'm not a troublemaker,buh it seems some drunkards here wanna turn me to one,the girls here are cool but the guys hmmm so annoying and immature
Lol, well u seem to be handling em properly which is so cool. Nice1, kip it up
Re: Ladies: How Would You Cope With A Game Freak Partner by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 16, 2015
devonpaul:

nah mehn, it's not only u. I quit gaming eons/ages ago. Need for speed was d last game i played. It's Horsesh*t

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Would You Cope With A Game Freak Partner by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:16am On Jul 16, 2015
onomeglo:
immature? Who are they? Do we have teens on NL?? well well i joined nl wen i was a teen tho on ma former account and caused a whole lot of trouble with it.
Re: Ladies: How Would You Cope With A Game Freak Partner by devonpaul(m): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2015
misspicy:

lol@the bolded.

Maybe they af no blood in der vein,mine does
lol, i needed to lay emphasis on dt bolded area. thank God for urs, majority dont have blood, even water sef when it comes to videogames
Re: Ladies: How Would You Cope With A Game Freak Partner by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 16, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
immature? Who are they? Do we have teens on NL?? well well i joined nl wen i was a teen tho on ma former account and caused a whole lot of trouble with it.
fyi,we av teens on nairaland,and wat will u say abt some guys that will just qoute u for no reasons,even thou wat you posted doesn't warrant insult or bashing,isn't that immature and stupidity?the ladies here are just cool and seems reasonable for me,bt I'm just keeping cool oo
Re: Ladies: How Would You Cope With A Game Freak Partner by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 16, 2015
devonpaul:

Lol, well u seem to be handling em properly which is so cool. Nice1, kip it up
well I avnt start handling dem,I'm just running away frm baning if not,them go see wahala,na dem go tire self,if I start my own,I'm just keeping cool anyway,cos I'm the type that dnt tolerate nonsense.
Re: Ladies: How Would You Cope With A Game Freak Partner by misspicy(f): 11:41am On Jul 16, 2015
devonpaul:

lol, i needed to lay emphasis on dt bolded area. thank God for urs, majority dont have blood, even water sef when it comes to videogames
grin
Re: Ladies: How Would You Cope With A Game Freak Partner by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:49am On Jul 16, 2015
onomeglo:
fyi,we av teens on nairaland,and wat will u say abt some guys that will just qoute u for no reasons,even thou wat you posted doesn't warrant insult or bashing,isn't that immature and stupidity?the ladies here are just cool and seems reasonable for me,bt I'm just keeping cool oo
maybe they mean d lady b4.... But cme o nl gals got craze inntheir head big tym oooo. Dnt knw bout u sha
Re: Ladies: How Would You Cope With A Game Freak Partner by devonpaul(m): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2015
onomeglo:
well I avnt start handling dem,I'm just running away frm baning if not,them go see wahala,na dem go tire self,if I start my own,I'm just keeping cool anyway,cos I'm the type that dnt tolerate nonsense.
#salutey.. Dats sway tho. I likey, think u can help me on how not to tolerate nonsense too? I tolerate too much of that
Re: Ladies: How Would You Cope With A Game Freak Partner by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 16, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
maybe they mean d lady b4.... But cme o nl gals got craze inntheir head big tym oooo. Dnt knw bout u sha
hmmm lol
Re: Ladies: How Would You Cope With A Game Freak Partner by wordbank(m): 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
onomeglo:
well I avnt start handling dem,I'm just running away frm baning if not,them go see wahala,na dem go tire self,if I start my own,I'm just keeping cooler anyway,cos I'm the type that dnt tolerate nonsense.
Lele ds pikins
I yaf u in malawi
Ice block my backside
Re: Ladies: How Would You Cope With A Game Freak Partner by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
devonpaul:

#salutey.. Dats sway tho. I likey, think u can help me on how not to tolerate nonsense too? I tolerate too much of that
lol I cant teach u dat,u knw,its ur nature but mine is different,I'm a very tough girl both online and offline,I just can't pretend,I'm being my real self asap,and I can never try to please anybody on dis forum bleeped them all,except u grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: The Four Types Of Girls I Know / This Is From Linda Ikeji Spot The Error / Can You Date A Girl For 3 Years Without Making Love To Her And Still Luv Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.