Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors (4952 Views)

Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... / Photo: Court Sentences Two Pastors To 7 Years Imprisonment For Stealing N32M / "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by segyemaro(m): 1:17pm On Mar 10, 2009
I was in Benin sometime ago,i decided to fellowship in a church,i went to a popular church in benin, they are to start a week long program that was starting that sunday,they had a guest pastor from Portharcourt to minister,the pastor had the first preaching on that morning.Towards the end of his sermon he now said he want to anoint 20 people that will give a personal offering of 20,000 naira each to cover his hotel expenses and feeding for the period he would be around. He started from 20,000 naira and some people came out later he went to 15,000 naira some came out and all through to 1,000 naira, he anointed all of their palms and said they will have brake through that very week.This pastor realised over 700,000 naira,i began to imagine if that money was for his hotel and feeding for 4 days.What are we going to do to these FAKE and SWEET MOUTHED PASTORS.
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by kenny888: 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2009
even in my church a visiting pastor was preaching and now called out those that are trusting God for jobs,alot of people came out.After praying he now said anyone among them that can bring in 20,000 naira between that time and a week time should write down their names,that was how he came down too to 1,000 naira,and alot of people wrote down their names and the amount too.I was now wandering if this directive was realy from God,because jobless people have just be prayed for,and the pastors could not wait for them to get a job first before requesting of money from them,where are they going to get the money as jobless people,are they going to steal or wat?so we have alot of them loke that with various ways of excthorting money from innocent church members.
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by segyemaro(m): 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by AKO1(m): 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2009
In God's name PLC. tongue

Even if they want to try the seed-harvest trick, how may seeds are harvested within a week? Only in Muguland.
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by segyemaro(m): 2:04pm On Mar 10, 2009
my brother,they will so do it that you will believe that God is realy speaking through them.
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by segyemaro(m): 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by posakosa(m): 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2009
L O L. Funny thread!

A_K_O:

In God's name PLC. tongue

Even if they want to try the seed-harvest trick, how may seeds are harvested within a week? Only in Muguland.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by KunleOshob(m): 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2009
As the good book says judgement would start in the church.

1 Peter 4:17:
17 For the time has come for judgment,[b] and it must begin with God’s household. [/b]And if judgment begins with us, what terrible fate awaits those who have never obeyed God’s Good News?

Woe betide all this fake pastors
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by MrCrackles(m): 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2009
KunleOshob:

As the good book says judgement would start in the church.

Nah, not only in the church!
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by segyemaro(m): 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2009
not only in the church but it will starts in the church.
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by marvisjoy: 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2009
yes,they are all over the whole place,you can hardly point to a genuine pastor now,cos they are all after their own pockets
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by arowolo888: 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2009
they are all over the whole place.
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by manmustwac(m): 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2009
Na woa for you guys CHuRcH [size=16pt]+[/size] PaStOrS [size=16pt]=[/size] BuSiNeSs smiley smiley
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by deebrain(m): 12:35pm On Mar 12, 2009
And its so common in all those 'Penticostal Churches' that are fond of Fire! Fire! Holier than thou Talk.
It is very pathetic honestly.
They simply take advantage of their offices or regard in chuch to enrich themselves and annoyingly link it to God's commandments,
Well its only to those they can manipulate!

I heard one saying one sunday that people should donate money to him and treck home {if it was the last they had on them} using the story of Elijah and the widow.

And you know Nigerians, once they here that something should be done "in the name of God", they would take thier left legs and do it not even knowing what the bible has to say about the given subject.
And the good thing about the entire thing is that the subject of GIVING is that giving IS A PRIVATE AND PERSONAL MATTER AND NOT FOR ANY OUT-SIDER OR SECOND PARTY OTHER THAN YOU TO INFLUENCE YOU.
I blame all christains who fall into this deceit because they do not study their bibles at all!

And if you are one of those pastors who do this terrible thing, God and nemesis will definely catch up with you-PATHETIC FELLOWS!

1 Like

Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by jamace(m): 11:20am On Mar 13, 2009
Instead of winning souls for God, my pastors are busy creating biz empires for themselves. Well, I leave judgement to God because I know He is seeing everything and at the right time His judgement shall come upon them. sad sad
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by segyemaro(m): 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2009
Judgement? God is very patient,because all these guys are using his name for business.
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by Viable(m): 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2009
Jesus gave the warning in matthew 24. Isaiah 8;20 says to the law and testimony if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. Let the worshipers open their eyes and search for the truth. the bible says we will seek for God before we will can find Him. So ladies and gentilemen, SEEK! SEEK!! SEEK!!! and SEEK!!!!.
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by marvisjoy: 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2009
thats the magic word,SEEK
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by segyemaro(m): 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2009
please who is to blamed,is the the member that is beign brain washed or the pastor doing the brain washing?
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by obinna5000(m): 9:24am On Mar 20, 2009
Towards the end of his sermon he now said he want to anoint 20 people that will give a personal offering of 20,000 naira each to cover his hotel expenses and feeding for the period he would be around.

Chei! shocked This is unbelieveable. Its quite obvious he's money-hungry.
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by segyemaro(m): 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2009
thats their tactice
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by kenny888: 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2009
one pastor was in my church on invitation for a program,at the tail end of the service he said he wants to pray a special prayer,that after ther prayer we will see God work,so he first had a first prayer with us then as he was about praying the second one,he said we all should bring the highest denomination from our pocket and raise it above our heads that he wants to pray on it,alot of people brought out 1000 notes and 500 naira notes,has he finished the prayer,he said the money should not be returned back to the pocket ,that we should put it in the offering plates,alot of them obeyed why some refused and cried foul,so you can see what is happening.These is a very important topic.
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by segyemaro(m): 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2009
that pastor is a 419er walahi,because my own God doesnt request for any money before he blesses.
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by Jids(m): 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2009
Anointing for =N-20000, here in Europe that I reside, anointing price start from €500 up to €2,000 and some people with blind faith do give this money.

They will ask you to partner with God and make mothmonthlynding order for thosands of Euro.
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by segyemaro(m): 8:51am On Mar 21, 2009
so this does not happen only in nigeria?
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by Enigma(m): 11:30am On Mar 21, 2009
segyemaro:

so this does not happen only in nigeria?

A lot of this insanity started in the US and is spreading round the world, unfortunately!  (I have to say though that the Nigerian fraudsters in the pulpits are devising their own new gimmicks!)  sad

In fact a lot of things/practices that you see in modern churches, especially the 'funky' ones, stem from deceptive but glamorous and nice sounding (flesh pleasing tactics) of many con men who claim to be pastors, apostles, bishops etc. Worse, because these practices are so prevalent many Christians who do not know the bible well do not even realise that these practices are unbiblical and contrary to the teachings of Christ and the apostles.
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by segyemaro(m): 11:48am On Mar 21, 2009
you are correct my brother
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by realpastor: 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2009
why are some pastors like that,?
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by Jids(m): 11:30pm On Mar 21, 2009
Some will tell you give €1,000 so that they will pray for one to have children and €2,000 should you are so despdesperate
This things are real out here but there some fools who think it is better for someone to inteintercede them instead of going on their knees and cry unto him; the merciful God.
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by realpastor: 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2009
i dont know why people still falls for these tricks
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by segyemaro(m): 2:24am On Mar 31, 2009
People still fall because they dont have faith. They are always expecting cooked miracles. The so called pastors are using that as bait. A muslim man that i know converted to a christain,he is now a pastor with alot of exotic cars to his credit,he is always brain washing his congregation to make one vow or the other if you must make it this month,they will rush at it and he will say DONT FORGET THAT A VOW MUST BE PAID.
Re: Fake And Sweet Mouthed Pastors by richjohn1(m): 8:55am On Mar 31, 2009
I dont blame sweet mouthed pastor(s) I blame the people who sheepishly fall prey to such lousey men at least dem no force you na you carry your money go sow seed. I will not doubt it if those people dey put juju for mouth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Well Known American Pastors Are Fake, Tbn Is Fake / Download Audio And Lyrics Video: Kirk Franklin - 123 Victory / Happy 55th Birthday To David Ibiyeomie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.