Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus (15638 Views)

Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" / Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] / Cutting Cost Of Feeding Your Dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by DocAdray(f): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
Prodeegee & Chucky234, I'm an experienced and practicing veterinarian with little or no time to argue and debate with NL dog breeders. If you have issues with your dog, you can PM me or contact me through BBM, 7F266F10

Especially you, proud prodeegee!
Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by GRACEGLORY: 3:21am On Jul 23, 2015
Simple and straight an advise. Thanks a million.
GOD Bless Your Days...
arcbay:
I've been keeping tabs on this thread...I'll make a point and stay away...

This goes to pet owners, newbies and starters...Whatever you do, do not do raw if you are not learned on the methodologies...Raw feeding has its dangers if it's not done right, yet some dudes have advised you do raw foetus, that's totally wrong, it has a lot more harm than good...

I'm not taking sides here, neither do i have the time to start trading words...Just thot i shld drop this.

PLEASE NOTE:
They can easily give you advices and opinions, but they will never offer to help you when trouble looms...Please feed your pet what you can eat...
Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by Prodeegee(m): 10:52am On Jul 23, 2015
DocAdray:
Prodeegee & Chucky234, I'm an experienced and practicing veterinarian with little or no time to argue and debate with NL dog breeders. If you have issues with your dog, you can PM me or contact me through BBM, 7F266F10

but you have the time to comment yet again! Smh

Mod, so Ara e o!
Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 23, 2015
DocAdray:

I've been following this thread and you never made a positive comment, instead you're giving out your pin and throwing stones. Even when those you're throwing stones at are making positive contributions.

Seun, arcbay, prodeegee, olomoadebayo, tobolos...kudos to you guys.

1 Like

Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by GRACEGLORY: 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
Both raw and kibbles have their disadvantages as well as their massive advantages after all. But how can raw meat be fed safely, that's the problem.
Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by GRACEGLORY: 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
Prodeegee:
but you have the time to comment yet again! Smh

Mod, so Ara e o!

grin
Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by edyken001: 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
Funny answers on here. Foetus is high in protein... But should be cooked . Including raw meat... Dogs need lots of protein nd that can be gotten from meat...
Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by Immorttal: 4:07am On Jan 06, 2017
oluomoadebayo:

Take it easy bro, everyone is entitle to his opinion. We can only tell who cares to listen without forcing anything. All i know is that, if you can feed raw meat, you can feed foetus and if you doubt me, ask me for real life proof not wiki.
Hello guru, i would like to seek your advice and mentorship before i delve into raw feeding. Can you also share me some of the online groups and forums about BARFing.
Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by oluomoadebayo: 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
Immorttal:
Hello guru, i would like to seek your advice and mentorship before i delve into raw feeding. Can you also share me some of the online groups and forums about BARFing.

Can you drop your email address?
Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by Immorttal: 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
oluomoadebayo:

Can you drop your email address?
liketermites@gmail.Com
Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by oluomoadebayo: 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
Immorttal:
liketermites@gmail.Com

Follow the link below for a comprehensive information about raw feeding.

http://www.afritalks.com/threads/how-to-begin-raw-feeding-dogs.1685/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

(picture) Mysterious!! Big Snake With 7 Heads Discovered In India / How Much Do You Pay To Vacinate Your Dog / Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.