Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package (61449 Views)

What's The Pay Package Of GL/08 Officer In Federal Government Colleges / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee / Promasidor Pay Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by Pamelayoung: 9:36am On Jul 18, 2015
Largeese:

Hmm interesting...i believe there is a service on fiverr for every skill or hobby you have. Though you said you get bored easily which i think is normal, it is good you build skills around different things you like, so when Something like writing stops being interesting to you, you switch to Graphics designing since you loved the arts at one time and at other times toy with making videos. All of these are sellable skills that are in demand everywhere on and offline. The only thing it'll require from you is to see them as chains of businesses rather than hobbies. That's how you'll ever be serious with them and make profit from them. You having interest alone tells me your mindset

Maybe I will give it a try. Is there a place I can see the list of services so dat I choose d one that catches my interest.
Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by shootsight(m): 9:36am On Jul 18, 2015
I want to understand you.
I don't remember asking anyone to send their cv to me.
mkoabiola:

U are a liar.
Nothing like dat in NNpc 4 now
Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by gagewonda(m): 9:38am On Jul 18, 2015
boma95:

It didn't start with us
And it doesn't look like it will end with us
Sorry dear kiss
well thats true though cos d real picture out der in d real word ain't funny at all. I was only feeling d pain of d cheated youths out there. So I think we can start somewhere first is stand up against fixing pple by long legs
Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by shootsight(m): 9:40am On Jul 18, 2015
Okay. . .
Maybe I'm being a bit forward.
In a couple of months time we'll find out the actual figures.
ayusco85:

Ok. But from wht I know, those that work in the plant earn more than those in admin.
Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by presh247(m): 9:40am On Jul 18, 2015
I believe NNPC will call me soonest for an interview, all hope is not lost amidst crisis in NNPC. All things are working together for my good.

4 Likes

Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by Ferguson002: 9:41am On Jul 18, 2015
Over to u back when. U aplpy u no tell us now over to u again. Salary ko salary ni
Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by darmys(f): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2015
aameyah:
Over to us for what?

We that didn't know where and how to apply and you that has used long leg to enter NNPC, who suppose know salary scale?

A beg shiiiifffttttt, let me pass.... angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by boma95(f): 9:44am On Jul 18, 2015
gagewonda:
well thats true though cos d real picture out der in d real word ain't funny at all. I was only feeling d pain of d cheated youths out there. So I think we can start somewhere first is stand up against fixing pple by long legs

Lol...start from somewhere?
Where?
Would you neglect your sister and give me a fat paying job if you were in position to do so

2 Likes

Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by Largeese(m): 9:44am On Jul 18, 2015
Pamelayoung:

Maybe I will give it a try. Is there a place I can see the list of services so dat I choose d one that catches my interest.

Ok see it here......Brilliantlightsmedia Training Services.

You can also read more here on my new article Make thousands selling these services on fiverr
Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by ephi123(f): 9:44am On Jul 18, 2015
boma95:

It didn't start with us
And it doesn't look like it will end with us
Sorry dear kiss

Doesn't mean we should fold our hands and do nothing about it. Aameyah has chosen to speak out against such (mad respect to you girl!)
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing....

3 Likes

Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by HoodameG(m): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2015
ekmaxop:
Abeg contact me for 30,000mAh powerbanks if interested

How much does it go for and how do we contact you?
Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by oladeledave: 9:58am On Jul 18, 2015
Perfetti Van Melle International Marketing Graduate Traineeship Programme 2015
http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/07/perfetti-van-melle-international.html

Microfinance Bank Job Vacancies (5 Positions)
http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/07/microfinance-bank-job-vacancies-5.html

Personal Assistant at GEC Petroleum Development Company Limited (GPDC)
http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/07/personal-assistant-at-gec-petroleum.html

752Media Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/07/752media-job-recruitment-5-positions.html

Accountant at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/07/accountant-at-adron-homes-properties.html

Marketing & Sales Team Lead at StudentDeals
http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/07/marketing-sales-team-lead-at.html

Instructors at Africa Online School
http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/07/instructors-at-africa-online-school.html

Administrative Officer at Lorache Consulting
http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/07/administrative-officer-at-lorache.html

Admin Manager/ Executive Assistant at Resource Intermediaries Limited
http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/07/admin-manager-executive-assistant-at.html

Accountant (Lagos) at Resource Intermediaries Limited
http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/07/accountant-lagos-at-resource.html

Confidential Secretary at Resource Intermediaries Limited
http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/07/confidential-secretary-at-resource.html
Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by toltee4real: 9:59am On Jul 18, 2015
aameyah:
Over to us for what?

We that didn't know where and how to apply and you that has used long leg to enter NNPC, who suppose know salary scale?

Which kind bad belle be dis now? lets all rejoice with who so ever has gotten it, na him turn be dat, na turn by turn oh.

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by gagewonda(m): 10:05am On Jul 18, 2015
boma95:

Lol...start from somewhere?
Where?
Would you neglect your sister and give me a fat paying job if you were in position to do so
lolz hmmm thats a tough one. If its giving ur brother or sister situation we r in now dat would hav been a bit better. Wat we hav now is dey give der whole village. In dat same 2011 I was talking abt dey sent appointment letters to d big man's village in katsina on documentation day 2 coaster buses brot there kinsmen from katsina, lets nt talk of d ministers list was over 300 names. So u see
Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by boma95(f): 10:06am On Jul 18, 2015
ephi123:

Doesn't mean we should fold our hands and do nothing about it. Aameyah has chosen to speak out against such (mad respect to you girl!)
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing....

Ok madam
Let's start with good women like you then smiley
Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by boma95(f): 10:15am On Jul 18, 2015
gagewonda:
lolz hmmm thats a tough one. If its giving ur brother or sister situation we r in now dat would hav been a bit better. Wat we hav now is dey give der whole village. In dat same 2011 I was talking abt dey sent appointment letters to d big man's village in katsina on documentation day 2 coaster buses brot there kinsmen from katsina, lets nt talk of d ministers list was over 300 names. So u see

My dear...its all the same thing,it takes God nd God alone to salvage the poor and unconnected masses
Favouritism,tribalism...one way or the other,we are all guilty and that's what's killing us, it has eaten deep into the linens of our hearts sad

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by ephi123(f): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2015
boma95:

Ok madam
Let's start with good women like you then smiley

And good women like you too! smiley we all can make some difference even if it's in a little way
Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by gagewonda(m): 10:32am On Jul 18, 2015
boma95:

My dear...its all the same thing,it takes God nd God alone to salvage the poor and unconnected masses
Favouritism,tribalism...one way or the other,we are all guilty and that's what's killing us, it has eaten deep into the linens of our hearts sad
hmmm cry
Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 18, 2015
following with keen interest
Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by aameyah(f): 10:41am On Jul 18, 2015
DerMeister:
That bitter biatch up there tho...

Bitter biatch will always be 'up there' giving you dumbos waaaay down there hard knocks to reset your brains back to working order.

Now run along with your tail tucked between your scrawny thighs.

2 Likes

Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by aameyah(f): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2015
toltee4real:

Which kind bad belle be dis now? lets all rejoice with who so ever has gotten it, na him turn be dat, na turn by turn oh.

Come, why not carry a trumpet and take a palm frond and hit the streets while rejoicing.

An advice: face your front before I give you a few choice facts to go ponder on.

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by aameyah(f): 11:02am On Jul 18, 2015
ephi123:

I remember people even did a thread, asking the president to look into the 2012 recruitment.
Its very evil for people to write a test, risk everything and at the end, nothing. No call back. No information.

Only to get a dumb thread from a laggard asking for salary scale.

Why make the recruitment public in the first place. Why make people spend money. Risk life and limb. Why? When you have your candidates picked out.

Is this Nigeria for a select few only?

3 Likes

Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by ephi123(f): 11:26am On Jul 18, 2015
aameyah:

I remember people even did a thread, asking the president to look into the 2012 recruitment.
Its very evil for people to write a test, risk everything and at the end, nothing. No call back. No information.

Only to get a dumb thread from a laggard asking for salary scale.

Why make the recruitment public in the first place. Why make people spend money. Risk life and limb. Why? When you have your candidates picked out.

Is this Nigeria for a select few only?

I completely and totally agree with you. I remember that thread as well.
It's really not fair - the whole man know man thing (link, connection, leg whatever it is called) is what is killing Nigeria. Things need to be done on merit for us to move forward.

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by Bsideboi(m): 11:48am On Jul 18, 2015
ekmaxop:
Abeg contact me for 30,000mAh powerbanks if interested
u wan power your house 30k smiley
Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by abdulwasee(m): 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
aameyah:

I wanted to ignore you at first but then such behavior as yours must be corrected in public since you have exhibited yourself in public.
If you must know, I earn very well and have been doing for the past two years plus so you can just shut it about enviousness.
People have been waiting for this recruitment since 2012 and while the positions are being distributed through the backdoor, you are here displaying yourself.

I myself applied for it back then. But a few months later, I got another job where I had to prove my mettle before joining the organisation. And I've been working since then.
But that doesn't mean I should forget the pains of others just because I have a good job. I know how it feels to be cheated out of a job.

Let us begin to tell ourselves the truth please.
waa she awon oriire!
Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by ayusco85(m): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
shootsight:
Okay. . .
Maybe I'm being a bit forward.
In a couple of months time we'll find out the actual figures.

Why are u trying hard to find out the real sum? Is the guy owing u or its actually u that got d job?

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by boma95(f): 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
ephi123:

And good women like you too! smiley we all can make some difference even if it's in a little way

Ok bae kiss
Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by boma95(f): 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
gagewonda:
hmmm cry

Lol...Funny dude
Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by Gentlemedi(m): 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
aameyah:
Over to us for what?

very funny..you made a point there.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter / See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions / Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.