Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,359 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:47 AM

Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo (62580 Views)

Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra / Charly Boy Heads To National Stadium To Join The Protest (Photo) / Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by M4gunners: 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
This is just show up. Hw can a single army or mopol man confront5 or more arm robbers?
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
e
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by oluwatomisin93(m): 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
Op are u sure this is not the new nollywood movie I heard of. anyway I Al's learnt that Jim is there to contest for the post of a councillor so he need security with Ak47 cos my Igbo brothers no they smile. Jim don't want to be kidnapped
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by BlayzinB(m): 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
jim iyke! Boko haram dey ur village?
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
gerrara here men shii grin
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by admax(m): 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
The fear of kidnappers is the beginning of wisdom. grin
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by tommykiwi(m): 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
But pple get time sha..must everytin be news?
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by MadCow1: 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
Anybody with 20'k can buy a Mopol for a day..

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nigerian police are not gallant. If they hear one gun shot from a distance they will abandon their rifle and flee.
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by OBTMOS(m): 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
So dat joycejo5 really Love jim. Hmmmmm
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by azzima(m): 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
You want him to be kidnapped by his own brothers.....who think he has made it in lagos??
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by tsdarkside(m): 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
very good...our leaders start to see that,the black-race is at war!!!

defend yourselfs!!!!

BLACK-RACE KWENU!!!
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by missKiffy(f): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
Teeboy15:
For d love of sincerity, dnt jst create threads cos u want comments. Did he call to tell u dat he was going to d village? U jst see a pic of Jim n quickly caption it jst to mk news. Common sense is really nt common afterall
Didn't you read Jim iykes post

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by Gravanno: 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
Zoo is biafraland. They can't even go to their Village without mopol. Foolish people.
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by otipoju(m): 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
Those who are clamoring for Biafra but want to reside in the relative safety of Western Nigeria are in for a long thing.

I can imagine some wicked landlords salivating at the prospect of reclaiming all those houses that they sold to Igbos in Lagos.

Clamor for Biafra but think it through. And please let it be through a peaceful means like referendum and not secession
like your warlords are suggesting and creating enemies out of neutral people.

Let all salient issues be thoroughly trashed out,If not losses will be monumental.

I love the drive of my Igbo friends, i want to see them continue to succeed and thrive in a united Nigeria but they should stop abusing my ancestors...to achieve your goals you need allies and not enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by illiad: 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
CRAZY

IF HE IS REALLY WORTH IT AND WANTED BY KIDNAPPERS THEN A SINGLE POLICE MAN IS JUST A JOKE
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by cyprus000: 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
Daintilicious:
I dunno, I hate dis dude

[size=13pt]
Why na dearie

It is not gud for your health oo!wink
[/size]
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by Gravanno: 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
missKiffy:
Didn't you read Jim iykes post
That toad was fed mud water by his nanny.
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by tellwisdom: 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
Spits undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by dblaisepascal(m): 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
Teeboy15:
For d love of sincerity, dnt jst create threads cos u want comments. Did he call to tell u dat he was going to d village? U jst see a pic of Jim n quickly caption it jst to mk news. Common sense is really nt common afterall
Be sure 2 criticise wisely next time or u collect some strokes of Aladuras kane' most students fail Exams because they fail to read instruction
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by Ayietim(m): 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
There are some mornings when the rain falls and you no longer regard it as shower of blessings, because it has disrupted your plans for that day but it's merely doing it's job in it's due season, should it stop you from doing yours at the appointed time? Stay focused if you must succeed.
http://ayietim.
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by illiad: 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
Gravanno:
Zoo is biafraland. They can't even go to their Village without mopol. Foolish people.

OLD FOOOL

WHERE IS SAFE IN NIGERIA?

YESTERDAY A OAU LECTURER WAS SHOT DEAD

TODAY AN APC CHEIF WAS SHOT DEAD IN LAG

SEE HOW MISERABLE U AR

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by Gravanno: 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
illiad:

MY FATHER IS AN OLD FOOOL

WHERE IS SAFE IN NIGERIA?

YESTERDAY A OAU LECTURER WAS SHOT DEAD

TODAY AN APC CHEIF WAS SHOT DEAD IN LAG

SEE HOW MISERABLE U AR
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by 400billionman: 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
Guys here use 3 police with separate hilux

Nonsense..
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by ayusco85(m): 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
Teeboy15:

U too dull.

#YesOffence
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by gbengus17: 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
excuse me, THIS IS NOT SECRITY, JUST A POLICE MAN WITHOUT LIFE JACKET CARRYING AN AK 47 DOUBLE MAGAZINE. THIS IS NOT SECURITY IN THE MILITARY. FOR PROTECTION HE NEEDS 4 POLICEMEN WITH 3 AK 47 AND A RECOILESS--- WITH MORTALS AND GRANADES AND A DETAIL. ALL OF THEM WITH BULLET PROOF VESTS AND ONE IN MUFTI/ARMORER. THIS IS SECRET. HE ALSO NEEDS AN ADVANCE PARTY TO HIS VILLAGE AND ANOTHER AT THE BACK MOVING 1HR BEHIND OF HIS CONVOY. THIS IS SECURITY. NOT A PIG THAT CANT FACE A SOCIDE GUY.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by Berrypie(f): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
Teeboy15:
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by 9jatatafo(m): 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
Fencing off kidnappers. Jim Iyke nor hear story ooo
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by illiad: 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
[quote author=Gravanno post=35946016][/quote]
YOUR FATHER MUST BE SO MISERABLE TO SPERM SUCH AN OAF

PATHETIC LOT
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by zeusdgrt(m): 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
keishablack:
OK we've seen the moobs ( man boobs). Next pls
i smell jealousy from ur comment cutie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Famous Celebrities From Abia / Cossy Orjiakor Crashes Party In Abeokuta (photos) / Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.