Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Partners Needed ....you Will Definitely Be Interested .... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Partners Needed ....you Will Definitely Be Interested .... (1436 Views)

Depots And Partners Needed All Around Lagos / Mmm Will Definitely Continue. ........but / Business Partners Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partners Needed ....you Will Definitely Be Interested .... by trustcon: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
..--I called it CLASSY STORES

"THE ONLINE SHOPPING COMMUNITY FOR INTRA-CAMPUS TRADE "....it would be an online market place where students can buy and sell their goods for free ....i want it to be a multi-vendor store.... it be a per CAMPUS thing with each CAMPUS having their own store within the site ...though one can decide not to trade on his own CAMPUS stores ..

.. Now i and my team are handling our SCHOOL "UNIZIK" though exam things is really slowing things down but wehave got all planned out nicely ...

.... Pls i need a webmaster or freelancer(must be staying around the school of choice ) that will be the regional MD for each of all the schools we have in the country ...

.... i need some more insight too on how to really earn from this aside selling my own goods ...

This is the site www.classystores.com ..i built it myself...let's talk here ..or whatsapp me .08160095632....its kinda urgent ..thanks@all
Re: Partners Needed ....you Will Definitely Be Interested .... by dammyblaq(m): 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
that will be great.
Re: Partners Needed ....you Will Definitely Be Interested .... by orogodoganyin(m): 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
things lyk this shud never b 'urgent' or else...
i shud b able to handle fedpoffa. i'm not a student of d sch thow, buh i'm an indigene of the place
Re: Partners Needed ....you Will Definitely Be Interested .... by trustcon: 3:23am On Jul 17, 2015
orogodoganyin:
things lyk this shud never b 'urgent' or else...
i shud b able to handle fedpoffa. i'm not a student of d sch thow, buh i'm an indigene of the place

Yes you are right ""not urgentg""
Am so glad you are intrested ....loads of plans have been put in place ...and even more are coming ..
I sent you a pm ... though you we could talk more effectively on whatsapp ...chat me up please 08160095632
Re: Partners Needed ....you Will Definitely Be Interested .... by trustcon: 3:25am On Jul 17, 2015
dammyblaq:
that will be great.
Thanks loads dear ....hope we could work together
Re: Partners Needed ....you Will Definitely Be Interested .... by orogodoganyin(m): 4:53am On Jul 17, 2015
trustcon:

Yes you are right ""not urgentg""
Am so glad you are intrested ....loads of plans have been put in place ...and even more are coming ..
I sent you a pm ... though you we could talk more effectively on whatsapp ...chat me up please 08160095632
wotsapp disabled @ d moment i can give u a call thow
Re: Partners Needed ....you Will Definitely Be Interested .... by Angelstartups(f): 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hello,

This looks to fly high in the near future!

Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng and sign up for free as an Entrepreneur. You could connect with a genuine investor and you could potentially PITCH2WIN in the upcoming PITCH2WIN 2015 Competition. It's Free to participate!!!
Season 1 Episode 1 kicks-off this month of July!

Be prepared!
Re: Partners Needed ....you Will Definitely Be Interested .... by trustcon: 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
Angelstartups:
Hello,
This looks to fly high in the near future!
Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng and sign up for free as an Entrepreneur. You could connect with a genuine investor and you could potentially PITCH2WIN in the upcoming PITCH2WIN 2015 Competition. It's Free to participate!!!
Season 1 Episode 1 kicks-off this month of July!
Be prepared!
Thanks loads dear ... i will do just that ....i really hope it would be worth the while ....

.. how is the pitch2win competition going to be like ...i need more details pls
Re: Partners Needed ....you Will Definitely Be Interested .... by trustcon: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
orogodoganyin:

wotsapp disabled @ d moment i can give u a call thow

email me your phone number ... ofilichinonso@ymail.com
Re: Partners Needed ....you Will Definitely Be Interested .... by orogodoganyin(m): 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
trustcon:

email me your phone number ... ofilichinonso@ymail.com
Re: Partners Needed ....you Will Definitely Be Interested .... by samuelkingz(m): 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
good idea...i can handle dat of ansu igbariam....hit me up @ 08164082910
Re: Partners Needed ....you Will Definitely Be Interested .... by samuelkingz(m): 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
good idea...i can handle dat of ansu igbariam....hit me up @ 08164082910
Re: Partners Needed ....you Will Definitely Be Interested .... by Angelstartups(f): 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hello @trustcon,

PITCH2WIN 2015 is an Angelstartups Nigeria initiative aimed at helping young and brilliant Entrepreneurs bootstrap their ideas/ businesses!

Its simple! Record a 2-minute pitch of your idea/ business (you could add some panache/ evidence of progress made till date) and upload to YouTube!

Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng and follow the instructions.

It kicks-off Monday July 20, 2015.

All the best!
Re: Partners Needed ....you Will Definitely Be Interested .... by trustcon: 7:07am On Jul 18, 2015
samuelkingz:
good idea...i can handle dat of ansu igbariam....hit me up @

Am glad ...will ring this evening
Re: Partners Needed ....you Will Definitely Be Interested .... by orogodoganyin(m): 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
trustcon:

Am glad ...will ring this evening
did u get my mail?
Re: Partners Needed ....you Will Definitely Be Interested .... by trustcon: 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
orogodoganyin:

did u get my mail?

Yea did ...sent you a reply ....but you didn't tell me the name of the skull ...and u also didnt give me your number ...can't really type all the details ...so call me or send me your number
Forgot to ask ...are you a developer ??
Re: Partners Needed ....you Will Definitely Be Interested .... by orogodoganyin(m): 5:13am On Jul 20, 2015
trustcon:

Yea did ...sent you a reply ....but you didn't tell me the name of the skull ...and u also didnt give me your number ...can't really type all the details ...so call me or send me your number
Forgot to ask ...are you a developer ??
nah, not a developer
Re: Partners Needed ....you Will Definitely Be Interested .... by millhouse: 8:17am On Jul 20, 2015
Dhe
Re: Partners Needed ....you Will Definitely Be Interested .... by trustcon: 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
millhouse:
Dhe
...what does that mean ..please
Re: Partners Needed ....you Will Definitely Be Interested .... by trustcon: 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
orogodoganyin:

nah, not a developer
Ok i will call you later today please

(1) (Reply)

Letter Of Administration. Can I Talk With The Bank Manager? / Narada 12V, 200ah Battery Suppliers / Interested In The Production Of Alcoholic Bitters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.