Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,989 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment (41564 Views)

Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London / Ada Onyilokwu Nigerian, Dies In London (photo) / NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by cilifa: 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
Great Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by ozoro: 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
klem93:
Thought is going to be smooth sailing as I read on Nairaland yesterday that BVN for disporal begins in London, I didn't know is going to be the same way as it went in Nigeria. Hereafter is what I received today in my mail from a blog reader.

The Nigeria High Commission in London needs an urgent overhaul. This afternoon we Nigerians were treated like animals in Fleet street London all because we want to do BVN for those of us that have accounts in Nigeria. Things soon became chaotic and someone called police on us. They allowed us converge on the street and then locked us out. We are also being forced to pay £30.00 each but none of the officials or the website can explain what the money is for. Is it not free in Nigeria?

http://www.maxgist.com/2015/07/photos-bvn-registration-in-london.html

Who will pay the oyibo people working there?
Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nigerians lol
See them .. That high commission place self smh

Its like slave ship .. Be treating ppl like animals n goats there its so sad .. Nah soo agberos full there .. To get visa just to travel home its like war zone .
Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by Godisnear(m): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
Naija dey represent
grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by tobtap: 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
na to postpone my registration be dat... lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by joywendy(f): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
Mmm this is serious 30 pounds for kini?
Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by ibkgab001: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
So
Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by onoja12: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
I KEEP SAYING IT,NIGERIAN FOREIGN AFFAIRS NEED SERIOUS SHAKE UP,THAT IS ONE OF THE WORSE MINISTRIES IN NIGERIA

klem93:
Thought is going to be smooth sailing as I read on Nairaland yesterday that BVN for disporal begins in London, I didn't know is going to be the same way as it went in Nigeria. Hereafter is what I received today in my mail from a blog reader.

The Nigeria High Commission in London needs an urgent overhaul. This afternoon we Nigerians were treated like animals in Fleet street London all because we want to do BVN for those of us that have accounts in Nigeria. Things soon became chaotic and someone called police on us. They allowed us converge on the street and then locked us out. We are also being forced to pay £30.00 each but none of the officials or the website can explain what the money is for. Is it not free in Nigeria?

http://www.maxgist.com/2015/07/photos-bvn-registration-in-london.html

2 Likes

Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by Henrhyme4u(m): 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
Guys dey endure even if it's painful. God win
Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by nijanigga: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
Even if a Nigerian man leaves Nigeria, you can't take away the Nigerian in him. chaos and bribery goes with him.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by sellYourCar: 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by Vidamia(m): 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
All I can see are black people and one white policeman.....is it only black that bvn meant for
Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
NIGERIAN every where you goooooooo

1 Like

Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by seedord247(m): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin London is full of agbero's and opportunist grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by roselynbas(f): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
Vidamia:
All I can see are black people and one white policeman.....is it only black that bvn meant for

Na only you fit answer your question.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by obasanjo94(m): 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nigerians are d same errywhere lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by Gboliwe: 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
Is that not that nairalander that moderates that section I am seeing there? grin

Na wa ooo all these nigerians will be exporting this their ragamuffian lifestyle outside here. You people should respect yourselves o cool
Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by obasanjo94(m): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
ibkgab001:
So
e mean sey ur papa sick for abakaliki
Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
That is a testament to 'export of primitiveness'. A clear evidence Nigerians hate to follow organized or civilized ways or processes. It is becoming disturbing. Something needs to be done. We can't continue like this as a group of people.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by ruddylicious: 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
Why did they have to collect money female them. Corruption every Where sha.
Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by Truckpusher(m): 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
Shame on our high commission for wanting to extort people for an exercise that was suppose to be free .

They probably thought that these guys are average Nigerians at home that they bamboozle into paying for exercises that was meant to be free.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
Who introduce this BVN of a thing in d first why do we have to go through hell while on ur right,,,naija why?
Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by ibkgab001: 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
Are you from abakaliki... Son of the beast
Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by OluwaChinenyenwa: 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
AlchemistDean:
I don't know what it is with this Britico People sef..Later them go dey form Colonial Masters...But they Treat Nigerians as Trash angry
They don't treat Nigerians as Trash

Nigerians don't just respect themselves, if they had maintained an organized atmosphere, the police wouldn't have any problem with them!!

The disorganized blood in them is just everywhere they you go!!

Meanwhile 30pounds for what? Shame on the Nigeria high commission!!

4 Likes

Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by yehmi01(m): 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
Honestly what can I say about Nigeria.

What good reason do we have for dong this to ourselves.

Which other country in the world is doing this .

Do you know how many Nigerians are all over the world. And have bank accounts in Nigeria.

Do people even think before doing things in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nothing is free in the UK! U must pay for even the air u breath so stop complaining.
Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by SAMBARRY: 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
Now I will start believing every thing KanwuliaJara says

she said London is another yaba Republic for nigerians and this thread has proved it

I don't know whether it's a curse. Nigerians can never behave and respect themselves anywhere they go. They are the ones letting Oyinbos treat them anyhow. Even in another country they cannot be orderly without the Intervention security. Why won't they treat you like animals. After now if it's to bash Oyinbos about being gay or they're the reasons for Nigerias predicament curses will reach 10 pages. Tufiaaaaaaaaa undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by SAMBARRY: 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
I'm sure if they gave them chance sef they'll mess up the streets of London just like here in Nigeria. Shame no dey catch una. Every where you go you must sha embarrass nigerians. Them swear for una? undecided
Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by KanwuliaJara: 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Now I will start believing every thing KanwuliaJara says

she said London is another yaba Republic for nigerians and this thread has proved it

I don't know whether it's a curse. Nigerians can never behave and respect themselves anywhere they go. They are the ones letting Oyinbos treat them anyhow. Even in another country they cannot be orderly without the Intervention security. Why won't they treat you like animals. After now if it's to bash Oyinbos about being gay or they're the reasons for Nigerias predicament curses will reach 10 pages. Tufiaaaaaaaaa undecided

Why you dey behave like you nefa fisit NIGERIANS for London? undecided
Nor be dem wan blow up BA h-industry a few years ago? grin
To cut British SOJA neck with kitchen knife dey tok for YouTube nko? shocked

Fadaless baby homes nko? OWA!
Gang BANGERS nko? OWA!
Slave trade nko? OWA!

If dem get right for Naija, dem go dey suffer for London?

Mytcheeeeeew!
Re: Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment by 9jatatafo(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
People will still blame it on GEJ and Okonjo-Iweala. The fact is we Nigerians are so corrupt and we take advantage of people. Too bad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Furniture Apprentice With Toyota Camry In Delta (Pix) / Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. / All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.