Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) (71590 Views)

Civil Servant Who Insulted Dankwambo, Governor Of Gombe & His Mother, Remanded / Boko Haram's Bomb Maker Killed By Shekau's Bodyguard, Another One Goes Blind / Victims Of Gombe Bomb Blast In Hospital (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by mohince(m): 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
We reported earlier that Suspected members of the Boko Haram sect struck at the central market in Gombe, capital of Gombe state, around 5pm on Thursday. A resident of the town told www.metronaija.com that the incident happened when people were shopping ahead of the Sallah celebration.

“They planted bombs in a vehicle and another one in a very busy section of the market,” he said.

“The market is one of the biggest in the state and the casualty is certainly going to be high because people were preparing for tomorrow’s Sallah.”

This is the first attack in the state since President MuhammaduBuhari came into power.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/exclusive-photos-from-bomb-blast-in.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by PapiWata: 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
Holy phuck. This is some raw chit for sure. Look at pictures like this and it is no wonder that a vegetarian diet appeals to so many.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by xender(m): 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
o lord my God

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by odinese(m): 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
Oh my God shocked shocked shocked cry
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by INTROVERT(f): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hian
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by mohince(m): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
More pics

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Keepshining(f): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
mohince:
This is too bad
God have mercy. Rip to the dead.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
RIP. So sad

To all my Loyal Haters angry and Legion if Crushes. I just wanna tell you my Twin account Vanquay16 is currently cooling in the cells of a 2 day Ban sentence. And unlike popular myths i do not act like my twin and am devoid of Hot-temperedness, Moderator Bashing (45% of the time anyways undecided), and other idiosyncantries peculiar to Vanquay16.

Just in case you are wondering. Am Kehinde undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by odinese(m): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
Abeg oo the first person wey comment which kind network u dey use

5g?

Damn u guys are becoming very annoying angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
RIP to the dead...

sorry your government don't care for you. Despite your lose, 70% of the people love the way they handle your situation.

Sorry no one cares for your death, they spend their time posing for the gallery and taking pictures, ignoring your plight as a people

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
P
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by mohince(m): 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
More..... I was crying while snapping this pics! This is cruel! Our president need to wakeup

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by PapiWata: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
odinese:
Abeg oo the first person wey comment which kind network u dey use

5g?

Oka no fess. My computer na ORIGINAL Aba-made. E get as e be.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by jamex93(m): 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
jezzzz!

ppl dey heartless o
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
cry cry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by sellYourCar: 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
cry cry sad sad cry cry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by LhoLar01: 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
God have mercy!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by AlchemistDean(m): 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
People now die anyhow now...I remember back in the early 2000s when watchin' news with my Grandfather on NTA...if we hear that 15 People die,its a big deal...But now if you hear that 308 people die...it nothin' in anybody's face anymore...Its now the Norm...#Boko Haram must be Stopped

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by pretydiva(f): 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
Jesus christ shocked..God will punish who so ever sponsoring these people. May dey not no peace all d days of their life...dis is really sad cry

I would advice all Muslims 2 please sit at home and celebrate 2 avoid stories dat touch. Cos these people r heartless,dey ve no regard 4 human lives

19 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by shamecurls(m): 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
[size=38pt]God have mercy![/size]

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Swagk101(m): 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ouch
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
God have mercy

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by freshness2020: 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
What?
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by sukkot: 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
wahala
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by nerodenero: 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
Jesus wept!

Earth is got a partial hell already. RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by tunwumi: 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
Bad

If occasional bombing can be this disturbing I wonder what a full scale war will look like.

Lesson for Biafra Taniods. War is not film it is genocide.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by chesterlee(m): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
The ZOO must fall!!""

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Titto93(m): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
This only happens when the OLD DULLARD is the president.

*modified

What else do this Boko boys want from us.
If Buhari is behind this, Your plane will crash and only you will die... So that in your next world you can value the lives of others as yours.
But if otherwise, I withdraw my statement and leave everything for God.
You're ruling, yet killing yourselves

26 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by ijustdey: 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
anybody who negotiate with these monster should be.........

this is pure wickedness I must say
I don't think human blood run in the veins of this terrorist organizations

22 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Xyg12: 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
Someone is busy calling them "Our miss guided brothers" what a weak president. By 'our miss guided brother', is the president appealing to them or petting them?

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Hollawaley(m): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
Subuhanallah. IMAM ABUBAKAR SHEKAU your bleeping days are bleeping numberd.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week / PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect / Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.