Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

INTROVERT And LALASTICLALA... The Most Mentioned Names On Nairaland Recently - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / INTROVERT And LALASTICLALA... The Most Mentioned Names On Nairaland Recently (731 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son / Why Is Lalasticlala The Most Popular Moderator On Nairaland? / Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More Seductive Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

INTROVERT And LALASTICLALA... The Most Mentioned Names On Nairaland Recently by June24th: 12:47am On Jul 17, 2015
I used to think Nlanders mentioned Lalasticlala's name just to get their threads to front page, but recently Introvert seems to be taking the lead/popularity as all FTCs keep mentioning her name..
Pls Nlanders, wats ur take on this?
A poll on this issue..
If u think Lalasticlala is the most mentioned name, Hit the LIKE button..
If u think it's introvert, Hit the Share button..

3 Likes

Re: INTROVERT And LALASTICLALA... The Most Mentioned Names On Nairaland Recently by Chibuhealth(f): 12:49am On Jul 17, 2015
Who they help?

5 Likes

Re: INTROVERT And LALASTICLALA... The Most Mentioned Names On Nairaland Recently by Orfankwagh(m): 12:50am On Jul 17, 2015
Win a ram for ramadam

1 Like

Re: INTROVERT And LALASTICLALA... The Most Mentioned Names On Nairaland Recently by OluwaDavidow1(m): 12:50am On Jul 17, 2015
You took my FTC!! cry
Chibuhealth:
Who they help?
Re: INTROVERT And LALASTICLALA... The Most Mentioned Names On Nairaland Recently by Chibuhealth(f): 12:51am On Jul 17, 2015
OluwaDavidow1:
You took my FTC!! cry
is it your birth right?
Re: INTROVERT And LALASTICLALA... The Most Mentioned Names On Nairaland Recently by Polithiefcian(m): 12:52am On Jul 17, 2015
I think polithiefcian should be on Dat list embarassed

BTW, d manner wit which introvert bags ftc dis days ehn, I really doubt if she's really an introvert angry

1 Like

Re: INTROVERT And LALASTICLALA... The Most Mentioned Names On Nairaland Recently by Maryalex1805(f): 12:52am On Jul 17, 2015
2 of dem dey share moni?

1 Like

Re: INTROVERT And LALASTICLALA... The Most Mentioned Names On Nairaland Recently by Efostick(m): 12:58am On Jul 17, 2015
Will a Prize be given to the winner?? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: INTROVERT And LALASTICLALA... The Most Mentioned Names On Nairaland Recently by jejemanito: 1:00am On Jul 17, 2015
See the kain thread person they create for midnight undecided

3 Likes

Re: INTROVERT And LALASTICLALA... The Most Mentioned Names On Nairaland Recently by Chibuhealth(f): 1:01am On Jul 17, 2015
jejemanito:
See the kain thread person they create for midnight undecided
were u expecting horro thread?

1 Like

Re: INTROVERT And LALASTICLALA... The Most Mentioned Names On Nairaland Recently by June24th: 1:03am On Jul 17, 2015
Polithiefcian:
I think polithiefcian should be on Dat list embarassed

BTW, d manner wit which introvert bags ftc dis days ehn, I really doubt if she's really an introvert angry
Hahahahahahaaaaa, she be EX-THROW-VAT noni
Re: INTROVERT And LALASTICLALA... The Most Mentioned Names On Nairaland Recently by jejemanito: 1:19am On Jul 17, 2015
Chibuhealth:
were u expecting horro thread?
Not at all. Just surprised at the Op's meaningless thread
Re: INTROVERT And LALASTICLALA... The Most Mentioned Names On Nairaland Recently by flashychoicy(m): 1:27am On Jul 17, 2015
Na compulsory to mentioned their name
Re: INTROVERT And LALASTICLALA... The Most Mentioned Names On Nairaland Recently by kahara(m): 1:33am On Jul 17, 2015
Bia Op naso u sabi book reach. Arriving at a conclusion bfr collecting samples fr ur experimentation?
Re: INTROVERT And LALASTICLALA... The Most Mentioned Names On Nairaland Recently by cozy7(m): 1:33am On Jul 17, 2015
Is this a question or a statement? Op, I guess u need a job, plz inbox me your cv

1 Like

(1)

Oh Nicki!!!! See What Nicki Minaj Has Been Doing At Pink Print Tour! / I Don't Know Who Gideon Okeke Is-tonto Dikeh / Toni Tones Releases Hot New Photos Flaunting Her Tantalizing, Chocolate Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.