Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Invitation For KPMG Aptitude Test.. Who Else Got The Mail? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For KPMG Aptitude Test.. Who Else Got The Mail? (1901 Views)

See The Mail That Was Sent To My Friend After Her Interview At Awe Poly / Unilag College Of Medicine Calls For Recruitment Test. Who Else Is With Me? / Apply Now For KPMG Recruitment For Graduate Trainees In Nigeria – 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation For KPMG Aptitude Test.. Who Else Got The Mail? by June24th: 1:26am On Jul 17, 2015
I got this mail on 16th of July, 2015 @ 9:42pm Nigerian Time. See screenshots below from this adress "NG-FMCareers@ng.kpmg.com" Who else got the mail? I hope it's not a SCAM!!

Re: Invitation For KPMG Aptitude Test.. Who Else Got The Mail? by Nobody: 4:42am On Jul 17, 2015
It's not a scam... KPMG recruits on daily basis that's their stuffs no dey get deadline. So if you get that... just prepare yourself.
Re: Invitation For KPMG Aptitude Test.. Who Else Got The Mail? by WhatDoYouMean: 8:05am On Jul 17, 2015
It's not a scam! It's for real. Good luck bro
Re: Invitation For KPMG Aptitude Test.. Who Else Got The Mail? by June24th: 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
helenmi:
It's not a scam... KPMG recruits on daily basis that's their stuffs no dey get deadline. So if you get that... just prepare yourself.
WhatDoYouMean:
It's not a scam! It's for real. Good luck bro
Thanks you two, I've done further research on it and I found out it's real.. To God be all the glory.. I'm hoping for the best
Re: Invitation For KPMG Aptitude Test.. Who Else Got The Mail? by CHM11: 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
June24th:

Thanks you two, I've done further research on it and I found out it's real.. To God be all the glory.. I'm hoping for the best
You better prepare extremely well oh, if you know you are not very well prepared, don't go for the test, I am very sure they will reschedule you for another date.

If you write the test when you know you are not very well prepared and God forbid you fail, you cannot apply for KPMG graduate program again.

Gmat based objective test and an essay writing to select from two or 3 topics...one of the topics was 'where do you see yourself in 5 years'....if they've not changed it.

Best of luck.
Re: Invitation For KPMG Aptitude Test.. Who Else Got The Mail? by misayada: 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
pls I am writing this test too on Friday, anyone with relevant prep questions. They said its gmat
Re: Invitation For KPMG Aptitude Test.. Who Else Got The Mail? by June24th: 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
CHM11:

You better prepare extremely well oh, if you know you are not very well prepared, don't go for the test, I am very sure they will reschedule you for another date.

If you write the test when you know you are not very well prepared and God forbid you fail, you cannot apply for KPMG graduate program again.

Gmat based objective test and an essay writing to select from two or 3 topics...one of the topics was 'where do you see yourself in 5 years'....if they've not changed it.

Best of luck.
Thanks alot, I really appreciate.
Re: Invitation For KPMG Aptitude Test.. Who Else Got The Mail? by Paschal001: 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
I also got it.. . I have rescheduled their test for like 5times now owing to my unpreparedness, but I must go for this one.
Re: Invitation For KPMG Aptitude Test.. Who Else Got The Mail? by June24th: 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
CHM11:

Best of luck.

Paschal001:
I also got it.. . I have rescheduled their test for like 5times now owing to my unpreparedness, but I must go for this one.
Pls how I go about rescheduling the test? Do I need to send them a mail regarding the issue?
Re: Invitation For KPMG Aptitude Test.. Who Else Got The Mail? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
Paschal001:
How was d test? Details plsss

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Interpreter Required Urgently / Midweek-jobs In Different Sectors / On Going Recruitment At Workforce Select

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.