Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

A BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU (644 Views)

Piuni Global Technology, Telecoms  & Bill-payment Business Opportunity / Virtual Assistance Can Create Job Opportunity For Nigerian Youths / Food Stuff Supply Opportunity For Suppliers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU by Kensharval(m): 3:44am On Jul 17, 2015
Yeah its a type of business. I have lots of e-book, covering programming, hacking, web-designing, text-book, etc. What i need is someone who can exchange something with me for my e-book, intrested? contact me: kensharval@gmail.com
Re: A BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU by Ben1975(m): 5:38am On Jul 17, 2015
What exactly are you looking for in exchange - what do you want some form of financial gain or knowledge exchange? I am just curious.

I have a full archive of quality eBooks like these all ready.
Re: A BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU by Kensharval(m): 7:15am On Jul 17, 2015
Any reasonable amount you have.
Re: A BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU by henry255: 7:22am On Jul 17, 2015
NO ONE SAYS HE IS SUCCESSFUL UNTIL YOU LEND A HELPING HAND.

Now let's go straight. Have you reached your goal this year? Have you met your target since 7 months ago?
I cannot be successful if you don't take part in it.
A Lot has been happening and you are nowhere to be found.
Don't say you've heard of it countless times. The question is what have you done?
Now I offer you the same opportunity to be the boss of your own and to achieve your set goals before the end of the year.

Let the system work for you too and smile like others. Don't envy people's achievement rather let others envy you.

Even Kenneth Omeruo of chelsea FC who is very wealthy today is also a member, Chioma chukwuka a nollywood actress is one of us too.

So you see? The rich also have discovered the need to be a member and earn RESIDUAL INCOME

JOIN ME ON MY ROAD TO SEIZELESS and COUNTLESS WEALTH GENERATING SYSTEM CALLED

The INDOMITABLES OF AIM GLOBAL NIG
Where ur membership is your wealth.
Take that step today and be your own boss

Nlanders, this is REAL. This is NO scam.
Call me up NOW. Don't delay

Chuddyshow@yahoo.com
Re: A BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU by Ben1975(m): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
lol

Henry255 I find you an interesting individual, I assume you no longer want to take part in our success mentoring program, then? Its up to you

But tell me in your profile, is that your picture or is that the picture of your girlfriend?

What ever you decide to do either with this project your downing now or our mentoring program make sure you stick to it that's the only way to get ahead is to build continuous marketing momentum- I am cheering you on smiley

henry255:
NO ONE SAYS HE IS SUCCESSFUL UNTIL YOU LEND A HELPING HAND.

Now let's go straight. Have you reached your goal this year? Have you met your target since 7 months ago?
I cannot be successful if you don't take part in it.
A Lot has been happening and you are nowhere to be found.
Don't say you've heard of it countless times. The question is what have you done?
Now I offer you the same opportunity to be the boss of your own and to achieve your set goals before the end of the year.

Let the system work for you too and smile like others. Don't envy people's achievement rather let others envy you.

Even Kenneth Omeruo of chelsea FC who is very wealthy today is also a member, Chioma chukwuka a nollywood actress is one of us too.

So you see? The rich also have discovered the need to be a member and earn RESIDUAL INCOME

JOIN ME ON MY ROAD TO SEIZELESS and COUNTLESS WEALTH GENERATING SYSTEM CALLED

The INDOMITABLES OF AIM GLOBAL NIG
Where ur membership is your wealth.
Take that step today and be your own boss

Nlanders, this is REAL. This is NO scam.
Call me up NOW. Don't delay

Chuddyshow@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Hot Importation Products That Would Move Fast / How To Use The Power Of Leverage To Turn N4,000 To N100,000 In 30 Days / Does Internet Survey Truely Pay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.