Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:42 PM

Happy Birthday To ME, Seun N All The July 17 Born...... - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To ME, Seun N All The July 17 Born...... (783 Views)

Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 / Happy Birthday To Me / Happy Birthday To ME, Seun N All The July 17 Born...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To ME, Seun N All The July 17 Born...... by spicy244(f): 3:55am On Jul 17, 2015
Wishing myself, Seun Osewa n all our birthday mates a happy birthday. May God bless our new age....

Double portions of blessing,joy n all the goodies of life as today is a double celebration for us

Pishures coming soon...............
Re: Happy Birthday To ME, Seun N All The July 17 Born...... by redcliff: 4:09am On Jul 17, 2015
You are never gonna make fp tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To ME, Seun N All The July 17 Born...... by spicy244(f): 4:28am On Jul 17, 2015
redcliff:

And who said I posted this cos of FP. SMH for u. I'm not one of those that crave for fp, ftc n wot could be.... Its our day n I'm just congratulating them... Mtchewww

Children mentality shaaaaaa
Re: Happy Birthday To ME, Seun N All The July 17 Born...... by crystalzoe: 4:32am On Jul 17, 2015
happy birthday dear! God bless u.
Re: Happy Birthday To ME, Seun N All The July 17 Born...... by spicy244(f): 4:36am On Jul 17, 2015
crystalzoe:
happy birthday dear! God bless u.

Thanks. God bless u too
Re: Happy Birthday To ME, Seun N All The July 17 Born...... by redcliff: 6:13am On Jul 17, 2015
spicy244:

And who said I posted this cos of FP. SMH for u. I'm not one of those that crave for fp, ftc n wot could be.... Its our day n I'm just congratulating them... Mtchewww

Children mentality shaaaaaa

Now who sounds like the child? Loooool
Re: Happy Birthday To ME, Seun N All The July 17 Born...... by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 17, 2015
Happy birthday to you seun,many happy returns of the day.
Re: Happy Birthday To ME, Seun N All The July 17 Born...... by dyabman(m): 7:00am On Jul 17, 2015
redcliff:
That's cruel grin

(1) (Reply)

Campus Torch Tour Holds In Yabatech This Thursday / Next Stars And Superstars Of Africa (talent Hunt Show) / Event Decor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.