Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge (48941 Views)

"My Wife Sleeps With Her Pastor" - Leonard Dilkon , Ex Reps Member / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Islie: 4:03am On Jul 17, 2015
A middle-aged timber contractor, Ojo Owoeye, who is a defendant in a divorce suit filed by his wife, Mrs. Bola Owoeye, at the Akoko Customary Court in Ondo State, says he caught his wife having sex with his brother.

Bola had approached the court to dissolve her 16-year-old marriage with Ojo for lack of care for her and her three children.

However, Ojo, who agreed to the dissolution, said he intentionally abandoned his wife because she was fond of sleeping around with different men, including his younger brother.

The defendant said he reported his wife and his younger brother to his mother-in-law, but the latter pacified him. He added that his younger brother also denied having extra marital affair with Bola.

“My lord, there was a time that I came home from a journey at about 9pm and met my wife naked with only her wrapper around her chest, sitting on my younger brother’s lap,” Ojo said

He also told the court that at a point he had to destroy his wife’s mobile phone when he discovered she often received calls from other men.

The President of the Court, Chief Maku Awe, ruled that the two were free to go their separate ways and remarry, granting the custody of the first and last children, who were 16 and four years old, to the mother. The second child, a nine-year-old female, was given to the father.

The court also ordered that Ojo should be paying the sums of N3,000 and N2,000 as monthly feeding allowances of the children in the custody of his ex-wife.

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/my-wife-sleeps-with-my-brother-man/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by cococandy(f): 4:06am On Jul 17, 2015
granting the custody of the first and last children, who were 16 and four years old, to the mother. The second child, a nine-year-old female, was given to the father

They shared their assets and real estate grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by elantraceey(f): 4:18am On Jul 17, 2015
So that's how the poor children will be separated from each other sad .

What can 5000# do as feeding allowance in a month?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Jj222(f): 4:25am On Jul 17, 2015
#5,000 is too poor for a month the court should reconsider.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by weyreypey: 4:55am On Jul 17, 2015
Jj222:
God forbid

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by weyreypey: 4:56am On Jul 17, 2015
elantraceey:
So that's how the poor children will be separated from each other sad .

What can 5000# do as feeding allowance in a month?
God forbid any feeding increments not worth it..... But children are free to feed @father's abode that woman is beyond evil if allegation is true

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by donholy28(m): 5:06am On Jul 17, 2015
Hmmm.nawah o but this man sef...when u notice these things first...u 4 do something drastic to warn her...and also u see her with ur bros and he still dey live ur house... i hail thee...but dix 5k only for ur children 4 1 month...na garri dem go drink throughout?...u 4 carry them na

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by boboLIL(m): 5:30am On Jul 17, 2015
My marriage shall never be a victim of divorce I pray thee oh God........ Amen

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 17, 2015
Hmmn.

All dis divorce stories ehn.

. Listen to dis freestyle by me..

http://my.notjustok.com/track/24670/

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by dowsonjack: 6:54am On Jul 17, 2015
Eleyi tun gidi gan o
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 17, 2015
Jj222:

The Court usually looks at the income and standard of living of the parties before awarding such. So, that kind of amount is a clear indication that they are both low income earners.

Had it been the man was receiving N8,000 a month, you might have been seeing N1,000 there as monthly feeding allowance.

lipsrsealed

29 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by ijustdey: 7:32am On Jul 17, 2015
My lord, there was a time that I came home
from a journey at about 9pm and met my wife Unclad with only her wrapper around her chest, sitting on my younger brother’s lap,” Ojo said

something tells me it's KARAMA at work in this instance

he must have done it to his relative wife and its pay back time for him now because I just can't phantom how his blood brother could be fanny his wife if he hasn't done it someone else before...

#just my thoughts
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by 1miccza: 8:44am On Jul 17, 2015
This takes place in marriages with very low financial strength

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by tmanuelle(m): 11:13am On Jul 17, 2015
ijustdey:

something tells me it's KARAMA at work in this instance

he must have done it to his relative wife and its pay back time for him now because I just can't phantom how his blood brother could be fanny his wife if he hasn't done it someone else before...

#just my thoughts

Ans ofcourse, your thought.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by dre11(m): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2015
However, Ojo, who agreed to the dissolution, said he intentionally abandoned his wife because she was fond of sleeping around with different men, including his younger brother.

Marriages and infidelity............

But, the woman own strong if indeed she is sleeping with the man's brother

And the man brothers should remember Karma.
It is a biatch and it always strike back.
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by ogogoromasta: 11:49am On Jul 17, 2015
cococandy:

They shared their assets and real estate grin

stale joke lipsrsealed

iz diz suppoze
to be funny undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by ogogoromasta: 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
buh hw iz the judge
so sure doze chillldren
belongz 2 d man undecided
all deez shameless
ashaaaaawoz sef

warnin' 2 all men married
tew naija women:

DNA all yuh kidz!

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by hackerboogey: 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by superior1: 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
And how do you know the kids are even yours?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by okhiai1(m): 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
c
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by NetBizguy: 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
That your brother wicked, that your wife stupid
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Swaggzkid: 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
Put the blame on GMB
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Segadem(m): 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
Has your brother married? if yes reciprocate the action.
if u slap me I slap u ,God no dhey vex
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by BUSHHUNTER: 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ok
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Segadem(m): 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
ogogoromasta:

stale joke lipsrsealed
iz diz suppoze to be funny undecided
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by naijaboiy: 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Oga please go for a DNA test to be sure of the paternal origin of your kids. cheesy

You may be shocked at the results. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by Georgekyrian(m): 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Sorry bro, kill your wife, liv ur brother
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by chonchoro(m): 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
nawaoo wonders shall never end in this country
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by ultrazone2(m): 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
ppqpq
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge by williams368(m): 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
He is ur brother... So notin bad if he f*ck ur wife. There is love in sharing.. grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Neighbour And His Fiancee / Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father / Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.