Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku (13132 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr / I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari, Says Anyaoku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by Justcash(m): 4:32am On Jul 17, 2015
Former Commonwealth Secretary, Chief Emeka Anyaoku, yesterday debunked the online report published by Sahara Reporters, which alleged that he visited President Muhammadu Buhari on behalf of former President Goodluck Jonathan to halt the ongoing probe of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) government under the former president.

Describing the report as ‘utterly baseless and despicable,” Anyaoku said it was unimaginable that people could sit down and fabricate a story without a foundation. “It is utterly baseless and despicable because there is no truth in it; not at all,” he said.

“My attention has just been drawn to SAHARA REPORTERS’ utterly baseless and despicable story of my meeting yesterday with President Buhari.

The truth is that my meeting with the President lasted only 25 minutes and never, repeat never, was former President Jonathan mentioned in our discussions,” the former Commonwealth scribe said in a statement sent to The Guardian yesterday.

Source: http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/07/i-did-not-discuss-jonathan-with-buhari-says-anyaoku/

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by Nobody: 4:34am On Jul 17, 2015
FTC straight, any ways no excuse to fail..
Nigerians are watching
chews dabino

3 Likes

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by donholy28(m): 4:37am On Jul 17, 2015
No mind d foolish sahara reporters and their fake news

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 17, 2015
these desert reporters are at it again o. all lies...

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by Papasmal(m): 4:38am On Jul 17, 2015
Ok na....Next
Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by viceldo(m): 4:39am On Jul 17, 2015
sahara and their bizzy body

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by viceldo(m): 4:40am On Jul 17, 2015
sahara and their bizzy body....lemove from here make I see road

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by jomoh: 4:40am On Jul 17, 2015

The truth is that my meeting with the President lasted only 25 minutes and never, repeat never, was former President Jonathan mentioned in our discussions,” the former Commonwealth scribe said in a statement sent to The Guardian yesterday.

Source: http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/07/i-did-not-discuss-jonathan-with-buhari-says-anyaoku/

You don't have to mention his name.

You just have to refer to the probing of past administration. Even using "ex-President" would mean the same thing as not mentioning Jonathan.

So like we say, "you're not lying, you're only being smart with the truth".

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by oluwafemi113(m): 4:43am On Jul 17, 2015

Mr Man pack well joor

Who is fooling who here?

Time sha tells

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by Nobody: 4:45am On Jul 17, 2015
all lies and no truth makes this desert reporters looks useless and stupid even their apc goons.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:55am On Jul 17, 2015
Lalasticlala, I bet you know what to do.
Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by carzola(m): 4:56am On Jul 17, 2015
undecided
Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by eleojo23: 4:59am On Jul 17, 2015
This is why people will continue to doubt and criticize any thing that this APC govt does because they are so used to propaganda and lies that it is difficult to trust them.
How can people trust you when you have a track record of lies?

Trying to always use propaganda to score political points is immaturity. Let your work speak for you and don't try making up stories to make yourself feel important and deceive people into thinking that you are working.

And by the way, what is this constant obsession with GEJ? No day passes without them mentioning his name.
GEJ is no longer in power but they are still playing opposition to him - someone who is somewhere enjoying his retirement.

It seems they are beginning to doubt their ability to fulfil their promises, that is why they are trying hard to portray the past administration in a very bad light so that their own achievements will look big in the eyes of the people even when it is nothing to write home about in the real sense. Grand deception!

87 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by jomoh: 5:02am On Jul 17, 2015
Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 17, 2015
Bloody 1diots always trying to get reputable men implicated in their lies and propaganda.

It's unimaginable how those f00LS hope to achieve fame with propaganda.

Anumanus, boko sympathisers, umu ekwensu sahaliars gossipers. undecided

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 17, 2015
But some ppl were very eager to believe the nonsense written by Sahara Reporters.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:18am On Jul 17, 2015
If Emeka Anyaoku is clean he should sue Sahara Reporters.

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by boboLIL(m): 5:22am On Jul 17, 2015
Any news frm sahara reporters is as fake as Buhari campaign promises

GEJ may God protect u from all dis vampires

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by omowolewa: 5:31am On Jul 17, 2015
Nice one there, whatever you discuss, I trust it will be for the interest of this Nation.

5 Likes

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by thegoodone2(m): 5:52am On Jul 17, 2015
'kk
Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 17, 2015
Sowore and his discredited brand sahara reporters have further ridiculed.Shame on you sowore!!! At least we now know you for what you really are!! Paid propagandist!! Shame on your fellow quack journalists

17 Likes

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by phlemzy: 5:57am On Jul 17, 2015
SaharaReporters I hail u. I know their report of NOI giving Buhari a list of corrupt oil deals too was meant to defame GEJ.

16 Likes

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by tomakint: 5:57am On Jul 17, 2015
The manner at which Jonathan is being maligned by the APC-favoured Press is totally unacceptable.......Buhari must know that the task ahead of him to fix Nigeria is a serious business, he should hit the ground running already not this I sack this and that bullshiit I keep hearing everyday.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 17, 2015
Can someone please hack saharareporters for me! These bunch of toilet journalist is disgusting.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 17, 2015
Saharareportesr: Anyaoku meet Buhari over Jonathan Matter.

Anyaoku: I never discussed Jonathan matter with Buhari.

Buhari: come back from America and tell us yhur own side of the issue.

All in all, one part of the story most, and will definitely come out to be true.

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 17, 2015
who doesnt know that??..

Listen to dis freestyle by me..

http://my.notjustok.com/track/24670/
Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 17, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
If Emeka Anyaoku is clean he should sue Sahara Reporters.

u can't sue dem, because na "sources" get the news.

8 Likes

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by Djicemob: 6:40am On Jul 17, 2015
APC are destined and designed to be an opposition party by default,they dont know they hv won the election already.All they do is malign the opposition even as a ruling party when its supposed be the other way round. undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by chesterlee(m): 7:14am On Jul 17, 2015
sahara reporters and APC still acting like the opposition in their own government... SMH

13 Likes

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by nationwide1(m): 7:25am On Jul 17, 2015
Any sane mind would know it was an APC style of falsehood.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by UncleJudax(m): 7:32am On Jul 17, 2015
chesterlee:
sahara reporters and APC still acting like the opposition in their own government... SMH
You are so right. Apparently, APC have also started campaigning for 2019 without even completing a 1km road.

I have never seen a ruling party as propagandous as the APC. So much for a change huh.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Discuss Jonathan With Buhari Says Anyaoku by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:33am On Jul 17, 2015
What was your 25minutes discussion all about then?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-Governor Goje Forged Assembly's Resolution To Collect N5bn Loan -EFCC Witness / INEC Declares Ife Central Constituency Election Inconclusive / El-Rufai: Bandits Have Lost Rights To Life, Must Be Wiped Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.