Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge (55477 Views)

Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) / Boy, Girl 10 & 8 Caught Having S3x In Ajegunle / Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 20, 2015
Konji na bastard.
Konji can't spare 10 years old boy
Infact , konji dey catch new born baby ... Just watch if new born baby wan pis how d thing go stand
Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 20, 2015
winetapper:

why do you always shine teeth to events like this

,',' *
 ', ', .
 ' ,', ',', '
that is what he loves doing
Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by damiloladuke: 11:06am On Jul 20, 2015
crazy what happened this days. I once saw a 7 year old girl trying to give her 4year old brother MouthAction.. it happened they live in a one room with their parents.....

READ MY HILARIOUS PERSONAL DIARY ON MY SIGNATURE
Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by mkbessman(m): 11:11am On Jul 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by Lifebender(m): 11:12am On Jul 20, 2015
crackhaus:
Mama imaginary Wura quoting herself left, right, and center. cheesy

You need help, there's just no way you're psychologically stable...

Dude calm down.Isnt that kulyie
She aint worth it.Just chill and let her waka pass.

1 Like

Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:14am On Jul 20, 2015
seankay:
I find this thread funny.

Reminds me of wen I was about dat age. I use to "do it" wif our neighbour's daughter grin we call it daddy and mummy grin

You're right, but there was nothing like deep penetration.Most of us did it. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by Deckynyansha(f): 11:19am On Jul 20, 2015
Hmmm..END TIME
Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by Johnsmartinyang(m): 11:20am On Jul 20, 2015
Blessinzy:
whats going on now? children having canal knowledge has dominated every where. is the world coming to an end?
No its d begining of the end...dats what happend wen kids sleep in same room with parents and u knw nah papa must collect at night and d kids will listen and subsequently follow dad n mum footsteps......hmmmm in our days na dauda d sexy guy we dey see bleeping....

1 Like

Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by xtervaganza(m): 11:22am On Jul 20, 2015
Brainless parents

Do they even need to bring this out?

There's no molest here

They are both kids
Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by coolistico: 11:23am On Jul 20, 2015
I blame jonathan smiley
Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by AYGR8tz(m): 11:27am On Jul 20, 2015
;Dkonji no bastard
Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by prof006: 11:29am On Jul 20, 2015
ITS NOT A NEW THING THOUGH COS LOT OF US ARE GUILTY OF THIS SAME ACT.....WE SHLD MONITOR OUR KIDS PLAYING THE HIDE AND SEEK GAME

1 Like

Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by seankay(m): 11:30am On Jul 20, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

You're right, but there was nothing like deep penetration.Most of us did it. grin grin grin
Yeah no deep penetration but it was fun back den

1 Like

Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by jaydee87(m): 11:34am On Jul 20, 2015
pls we all did mummy and daddy except u were always locked in... I did it too but that dint mean I later turned out wayward cos I dint.... the parents are funny for quarreling over nothing who is to blame?

2 Likes

Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by folks4luv(f): 11:36am On Jul 20, 2015
and I just made front page? mehn...this week will b great
Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by Eddy2cute(m): 11:36am On Jul 20, 2015
spicykev:
tufiakwa
shut up! Didn't u do more than that when u were small? Mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by robosky02(m): 11:39am On Jul 20, 2015
Kids try out everything they see. They must hav seen d parents and want to experiment. We must watch over what we let them see and hear. Parenthood 101
Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by princessG35: 11:44am On Jul 20, 2015
Children of these days na wah.
Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by ezanafe(m): 11:51am On Jul 20, 2015
shocked
Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by delishpot: 11:52am On Jul 20, 2015
Not a big deal. Parents need to train their kids on maters of sex. This is not strange I knoe for a fact at least half of the people here experienced or withnessed this kind of ish as kids. It doesnt nean the child is evil or bad it means parents need to talk to their kids more.

2 Likes

Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by Ugovin12(m): 11:56am On Jul 20, 2015
Uwa Film...
Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by adedayourt(m): 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
Blessinzy:
whats going on now? children having canal knowledge has dominated every where. is the world coming to an end?

Its very simple, av had a lot of experience with kids to kno wat dey are capable of doin, a 12yr old gal confided in me last dec dats shes had nt less dan 8 bfs nd i was like shocked shocked.

it ll cont dis way until mums nd dads take up d respondibilitis of parenting in the real sense of it

1 Like

Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by andyanders: 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
Blessinzy:

Not that the world is coming to an end.This is as a result of the living condition of our culture whereby parents cluster children in one room and they adults would be having S3x in the presence of their children hoping that they were at sleep.

Also, some parents tend not to monitor the activities of their wards when they install DSTV or other form of decoders in their homes as these kids would tune to adult channels and be watching and would wanna practice same act on themselves. Most of these kids start practicing with their own siblings.

In developed countries, before you are been rented an apartment, the leasing office must make sure that any family man must have separate rooms for their children-mail/female children.
Here in Nigeria, face me,I face you or whatever they call it is what we get.Government would not wanna go into Housing projects for her citizens.Too bad for this country.Only politicians stealing billions everyday and starching same in foreign countries.

1 Like

Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by bizboy768(m): 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
my advice to d parent of this children is for them to talk them for deliverance and parent should be careful when have adult show
Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by babafirst(m): 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
We pray God takes control, many of us adults did Papa and Mama play when we were young and sometimes took it overboard, it's not a matter of children of nowadays,i was caught at six years old and that was in the nineteen seventies. They don't have to see any example,it may come 'naturally' even at that age. My advise is even when children seem to be playing harmlessly or innocently we should monitor them.

1 Like

Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by edigas1996: 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
na waoooooo[/color][color=#006600] cheesy
Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
nairaland and hypocrisy

even hoes on nl who lost their virginity b4 they clocked 6yeARS are also screaming murder...

23$!!@#$$#@$$#@@#@$ thats all i wanna say

1 Like

Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by iukpe: 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
folks4luv:

The world is obviously coming to an end o

Nothing is ending. Kids are smart, curious and learning. The question to ask is, how can we ensure that children can be brought up correctly in the midst of growing poverty, the demanding schedules of most parents who have to run out for work or meet up business or trade, leaving their children to all kinds of uncontrolled exposure.
Who was at home with the 10year old? Do we have any laws to check parents who live children at home unattended? I have seen people who admit they had to leave minors alone at home while they are out.
Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by iukpe: 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
andyanders:

Not that the world is coming to an end.This is as a result of the living condition of our culture whereby parents cluster children in one room and they adults would be having S3x in the presence of their children hoping that they were at sleep.

Also, some parents tend not to monitor the activities of their wards when they install DSTV or other form of decoders in their homes as these kids would tune to adult channels and be watching and would wanna practice same act on themselves. Most of these kids start practicing with their own siblings.

In developed countries, before you are been rented an apartment, the leasing office must make sure that any family man must have separate rooms for their children-mail/female children.
Here in Nigeria, face me,I face you or whatever they call it is what we get.Government would not wanna go into Housing projects for her citizens.Too bad for this country.Only politicians stealing billions everyday and starching same in foreign countries.

You are right on point. Thanks.
Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
folks4luv:

http://leadership.ng/news/447697/boy-10-girl-8-caught-having-carnal-knowledge
that boys fada is a dunce, big one self. What is the moral behind what he did now, raising alarm like a married house wife. Someone should fire that man as a father abeg.

1 Like

Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by vicfajeze: 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
opin aye tide tan.wonders shall never end
Re: Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
Exposing them like this, is not the best thing to do, they are human beings they have feelings, the best thing to is to caution them and flog them, whatif u are the one that someone exposes like this, won't u commit suicide?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up / Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? / I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.