Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

The Perfect Nigerian Affiliaite System. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Perfect Nigerian Affiliaite System. (650 Views)

How To Choose The Perfect Startup Team Mate / The Perfect E-school management solution / Creating The Perfect Robots.txt For Your Wordpress Powered Blog / Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Nigerian Affiliaite System. by internetpo(m): 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2009
How do I create it? I want to create a database where they can log in and view their account. I need a script that can easily create the affiliate IDs, send them automatic e-mail notifications when payments are made through their links, probably a PHP script.
Infact How do I create a perfect Nigerian affiliate system considering the challenges we have here. I am going to use a Bank payment and not CC and I would want every thing to be automated up to 90% how do I achieve this.

Any ideas?
I already have a programmer just need the ideas. The product I will be marketing will be Digital, A GSM money making Product.
Re: The Perfect Nigerian Affiliaite System. by mavtrevor(m): 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2009
I think it a very perfect and good idea, but for this kinda job alot has to be put into consideration. Talking about automatioing the site, you have to stash out much dough bro especially in the area of payment processing, look at interswitch they collect 150k to interphase your site, and the trouble is that Nigerians banks has banned their ATMs from being used online. So you will have to device another means to check this cos payment processing is the biggest challenge of such job.
Re: The Perfect Nigerian Affiliaite System. by internetpo(m): 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2009
thanks mavtrevor.
I think I can use my Interswitch ATM by asking customers to do a 'FUND CASHCARDS" Transfer thru any Interswitch ATM.
i HEARD THAT IF i PROVIDE MY INTERSWITCH ATM card number this may be possible. but i dont know how safe this will be.
do u? sad

(1) (Reply)

View/comment On My New Site / Online Advert / Webdesign Training In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.