Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Best Car Replacement Battery Brand - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Best Car Replacement Battery Brand (2100 Views)

Tips To Buy The Best Car Batteries For Your Car / The Best Car Interior You’ve Ever Seen… / With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Car Replacement Battery Brand by DMerciful(m): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2015
Hi All
Kindly help with the best car battery brand to replace my Hyundai 2012 battery with. The original battery that came with the car is calcium based and its 45AH. The manufacturer is Rocket but I don't think it will be common to find in Naija. Thanks
Re: Best Car Replacement Battery Brand by Exqwizit(m): 11:47am On Jul 17, 2015
You can get rocket here in Nigeria
Re: Best Car Replacement Battery Brand by DMerciful(m): 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
Please do you know where I can get it in Lagos? Thanks
Exqwizit:
You can get rocket here in Nigeria
Re: Best Car Replacement Battery Brand by FlyboyZee: 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
DMerciful:
Please do you know where I can get it in Lagos? Thanks
Rocket battery sahra for everywhere. I don't even think that's the factory battery that came with the car. Meanwhile, any other battery with same specs would do. It mustn't be Rocket alone. I hope I did help a little...

1 Like

Re: Best Car Replacement Battery Brand by DMerciful(m): 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
The way the battery is installed in the car requires battery with a similar shape. It has a projection at the base where a clamp fits into unlike conventional method of battery installation. Thanks
FlyboyZee:

Rocket battery sahra for everywhere. I don't even think that's the factory battery that came with the car. Meanwhile, any other battery with same specs would do. It mustn't be Rocket alone. I hope I did help a little...

(1) (Reply)

Road Trip From Enugu To Abeokuta. / Propeller Shaft ( Drive Shaft ) Spin Balancing In Nigeria ? / Which Car Can I Get From 400k To 500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.