Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Audio A Capella Battle - Darkenedrebel Vs Idivine1 (*-*) - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Audio A Capella Battle - Darkenedrebel Vs Idivine1 (*-*) (960 Views)

The Last Man Standing : Darkenedrebel Vs Jigsawkillah / The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Darkenedrebel Vs Elymaxiimus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audio A Capella Battle - Darkenedrebel Vs Idivine1 (*-*) by kr0ne(m): 11:36am On Jul 17, 2015
[size=18pt]Darkenedrebel vs IDivine1[/size]

Criteria:

Rhymes - 3 points

Delivery - 3 points

Flow - 2 points

Punchlines - 5 points

Rules

•Bar limit:- 4 minutes

•Deadline:- 17th of July, 2015 [6pm]

•Lyrics should be posted by both battlers (attached with the audio download link) on or not later than deadline date

•No biting[stealing/plagiarizing], no stretching, feeding & no recycling of lines

•Good Luck!
Re: Audio A Capella Battle - Darkenedrebel Vs Idivine1 (*-*) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
Check ✘
Re: Audio A Capella Battle - Darkenedrebel Vs Idivine1 (*-*) by IDivine1(m): 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
✔ Check mate
Re: Audio A Capella Battle - Darkenedrebel Vs Idivine1 (*-*) by CLINTONSOLJA(m): 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
LEEME WATCH cool
Re: Audio A Capella Battle - Darkenedrebel Vs Idivine1 (*-*) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
IDivine1:
✔ Check mate
It's past deadline.. post your verse ✘
Re: Audio A Capella Battle - Darkenedrebel Vs Idivine1 (*-*) by kr0ne(m): 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
Diss- @Idivine

audio download link:- http://www.datafilehost.com/d/a91b6814
Or
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/04580793

✘Divine's gonna crumble, I get the nigga thrashed/pull the trigger fast/ & spit the iller rap/ I'm not here to battle...I'm here to cart away with your gold....& kill your crap/ reinforce the attack....then have your silver snatched..& you can be an ape or gorilla.....but you're never gonna get your silver back! /
before this brawl....i should have stabbed you with scythes/ cos after i went on Facebook...& scanned through the files/ I saw your pictures...& discovered your head size was the only thing actually larger than life!/
your lips were like burnt fried rice...i should get scissors/ to slash you for being so ugly...you a dead foetus/
even the atheist midwife that pulled you out of your mom's pÜssy saw you.& yelled Jesus!/
no wonder you got no chicks..you smell & got bad breath/ you an embodiment of fakeness...in every facet/
I mean,you only went to see your brozher in Benin republic...& yet you came back 2 weeks after with an American accent. /
I'll toss a thousand bars in your direction....till you scream for mom/ you couldn't get us glued to your thrash...if you spit with gum/ keep staring at the rebel & I'll split your thumb/ pluck out your eyes...then put it in a hole....that's a peeping Tom /
I'm deranged & manic...i should be tagged ornery/
I'll hijack your hand…... call that Arm robbery/
Cos the guy's evil/ I'm strong, fit, but divine's feeble/& If your mama walk up to me...../ I'll smack her, hack her then crack her like white people /
I got my men in position/ & I bang opposition / if divine don't sleep …I'll slam him in the ruction/ just to make this Kid nap ....like a damn abduction /
I got shooters & barettas....I got mags & guns/ this fool's gonna blow, like he strapped a bomb/ he's getting spanked & bonked/
& Divine's dying from this Capital punishment...you'd almost think I got the Caps lock on /
I'm fearless like Jet Li...I'm the brutal mayor/ divine's lost so many battles..he's a two-timing gay lord/ cos success is something that he wasn't made for.....he's a poop,never major/
I bet even if he hugged his English textbook ....he still wouldn't be able to say- Goodbye to failure /
when i say imma do something,imma go ahead & do it/ like it's my duty/
but divine's all talk & no action...like Korean Movies/
All of his tracks are wack...he's a silly oaf/ a frigid rogue/ that thinks he's dop£/
I know I told y'all I had only one ear....but after listening to his rap....i really wish i was missing both/
see, I talked to his girl....she told me this dude's a pest/
she said he's such a slouch on the bed...even when he's doing his best/
& the she said- Mike,can you believe his c0ck is only one inch?....& that's when it's fully erect/
since you wanna play Clark Kent .....imma stab you gay/ & jab you mad/
the scene is Metropolis ...& you wearing a shabby rag/
I'll a big S on your chest...but it ain't standing for Super ...nahhh..it stands for Scally Wag /
I'm a sharp sniper, top archer....so don't lemme see you wiggle/
I got stuffs in my quiver ...that's gonna leave you riddled/
that means I'm bringing the arrow close to Divine...like Felicity & Diggle /
My cadence cause his decadence, I got devilish burners/
you see this dummy run....like I'm practicing a performance /
cos i got bitches to fÜck....they wanna ride me right/ they got their eyes on me all the time...& they keep cheering,so long as the rhyme is mine/
but even if women were Queen Jezebel & King Ahab....they still ain't gonna eye the vine / ✘

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audio A Capella Battle - Darkenedrebel Vs Idivine1 (*-*) by kr0ne(m): 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
Thread closed!

Darkenedrebel wins via no show.
Re: Audio A Capella Battle - Darkenedrebel Vs Idivine1 (*-*) by jreyez(m): 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
Woau!!!!!!
Re: Audio A Capella Battle - Darkenedrebel Vs Idivine1 (*-*) by jreyez(m): 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
I'm bringing the arrow close to Divine...like Felicity & Diggle /

cheesy cheesy
Re: Audio A Capella Battle - Darkenedrebel Vs Idivine1 (*-*) by IDivine1(m): 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
This battle happened Hahahaha

(1) (Reply)

HENNESSY CYPHER : My Take, Reviews And Ratings / **™The King Of Poets Tourney- Iceskidd Vs. Peindanzo™** / Who Is D Fada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.