Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) (90008 Views)

SHOCKING PHOTO: This Can Only Happen In Nigeria / See This Hilarious Signboard Seen In Warri / Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by drey076(m): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
ebubey:
wow
wink
ebubey:
wow
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
dominique:
He used his leg to support his weight. Let him suspend both legs on the air, then I'll believe it's magic.
I hope you know if you have to do that, you can never sit upright or at 90°. As in the case of that man, it's either he has invisible chair under him because he is just too confortable with that posture or he made some spell such that he can sit at any position on air. And that's still Magic either way. You can try to do it.
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by trappatoni(m): 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
donholy28:
I knew someone who could do that back in sec school...its not magic he's balancing on one leg...my guy in sec school actually wrote like that....NOT MAGIC
do your own and post it make we see.
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by Agbalanze(m): 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
Dharniel:
the fact that i'm seeing his right leg on that platform is making me suspect something fishy, he should hang both legs on the air to clear my doubt...

The guy isn't a magician but only trying to exhibit his skills of sitting on air while balancing with one leg. What he did isn't magic but what u expect from him, is magic.
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by juman(m): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
If he start a church hundreds of millions of naira would be flowing to his accounts.
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by IGWISE(m): 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
whom does he think he is, is he a witch
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by peeceelove2: 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hummmmmm the more you look the less you see

Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by vickylala239: 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
donholy28:
I knew someone who could do that back in sec school...its not magic he's balancing on one leg...my guy in sec school actually wrote like that....NOT MAGIC

Balancing on one leg,u smoke pawpaw leaf Abi.

Cnt u see Dat d one side of d weight is heavier.

On a normal circumstances an average man cnt do Dat.

U no Dey look abi.

U Mst b from Zimbabwe!!
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
Dude is comfortably seated.
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by donholy28(m): 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
vickylala239:

Balancing on one leg,u smoke pawpaw leaf Abi.

Cnt u see Dat d one side of d weight is heavier.

On a normal circumstances an average man cnt do Dat.

U no Dey look abi.

U Mst b from Zimbabwe!!
its a stunt and not magic...not everyone can do it...Besides d guy use am attract customers... na mtn guy
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by Oxytocin(m): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
Dharniel:
the fact that i'm seeing his right leg on that platform is making me suspect something fishy, he should hang both legs on the air to clear my doubt...
LOL.....Make the guy turn to superman abi
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by Dhotseal(m): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
topearos:
Harry portal in making ...

Portal ko, Postal ni!

1 Like

Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by Dhotseal(m): 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
dominique:
He used his leg to support his weight. Let him suspend both legs on the air, then I'll believe it's magic.

Yeah, it very easy, explains why u can't do it...right?
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
Peller 2
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by Dhotseal(m): 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
Young03:
the more u look , d less u see

look inbetween ur laps u will see dat he is sitting on a chair

Hahahaha...guy, u too much walahi!
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by Adminisher: 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
Euro31:
Biafra is not born out of politics, there was Biafra before the zoo sets in.

In the zoo there have been.

Kano Riot of 1956 Igbos target.

Kano Riot of 1958 Igbos targeted.

Maitatisine of the 1984.

Sharia Riot in North targeted.

Miss World Riot in North Igbos targeted.

US invasion of Iraq in North Igbos targeted.

US invasion of Afghanistan in North Igbos were killed.

Israel fight against Hamas, Igbos were killed.

Cartoon Riot Igbos were killed.

Election violence Igbos were killed.

Reinhard Bonke Crusade Riot igbos were killed.

Eclipse of the Moon Igbos were targeted.

Tell me what we have in common with uncircumcized philistine.

Igbos kids will score higher to gain admission in Nigeria but others will score low.

Igbos will die in Lagoon if they vote their choice in Lagos but others will walk free.

Imo and Abia States will use their oil to finace beggerly Osun and Ekiti States but Yorubass will carry placards insulting Igbos to leave Lagos.

May the blood of those that believe in one Nigeria be spilled in the altar of the fraud.

Is the genocide not enough?

I am still thinking of a good place for you to take the trash to and post. Don't worry very soon I will think of something.
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by InvertedHammer: 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
/
Not magic.

Go to youtube you will see how it is done.

It is just a trick.

\
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by vickylala239: 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
Euro31:

Maitatisine of the 1984.

Igbos kids will score higher to gain admission in Nigeria but others will score low.

Igbos will die in Lagoon if they vote their choice in Lagos but others will walk free.

Imo and Abia States will use their oil to finace beggerly Osun and Ekiti States but Yorubass will carry placards insulting Igbos to leave Lagos.

May the blood of those that believe in one Nigeria be spilled in the altar of the fraud.

U r high on pawpaw leaf.

Mke igbo stay deir land,who send u go Anoda land idiiot.

Na only igbos Boko kill?

why dem no go kill Una wen Una b illegal immigrant, Dat d wrld is tryin to stop.

Am an igbo,Bt biafra is Nt speaking peace rather war n Sum useless words.

Why Not cum out wit a better option Dan all dis war words.

Do you tink Ppl are ready to fight rubbish war,to Mke us suffer.

Y cnt igbo develop their own side,rather than going to north to go build deir house.

Guy go rest.

1 Like

Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by aremzyolly(m): 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
check very well.the guy Don do surgery for that leg way dey on ground before..in fact e fit be say name iron dey that thing way him dey call leg...

next!!!
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by 19naia(m): 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ahh, brave man with so many people from the bush eager to flog him down and burn him for witch craft. shocked
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
Euro31:

Maitatisine of the 1984.

then stop provoking people,,,,btw..how did america killed igbo in iraq?? are you admitting now,that you are the lost tribes of israel??
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by MrNesta: 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
Cheap trick, i bet he's got a metal frame to support him hidden in his trousers. And that frame is connected to the platform. Tell him to repeat this trick while wearing just briefs na that time una eye go open....
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by Donzee02(m): 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
Money must be made either by sitting on something or nothing....

1 Like

Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by Ranchhoddas: 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Harry Potter...Potter
lmao...wicked
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by deolu2000(m): 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
OmaBliss:
Chisos! shocked

Jail dat man! grin
say wetin happen? No be him talent him dey display?
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by jackima: 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
He is sitting on something that naked eyes cannot see. Spiritual eyes is all that is needed.
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by groundnutoil(m): 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
dominique:
go do am new since I'm easy to use one leg support or weight like dat
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by fyneboi79(m): 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
Dharniel:
he is wearing a flexible iron brace on that leg which is on the floor for a little support coupled with his own strength . Look at d bulge in his trouser. If he moves that leg,then he falls grin
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by OsoDupe(f): 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
Euro31:

Maitatisine of the 1984.

. I agree with u bro, what do u have to do with uncircumcised philistines, it's high time the lost tribe of Israel abi na the children of Gad went back home, Israel here they come. All these people poisoning your mind will be in the comfort of their home in other countries stirring up the jobless youth down their village, if the wahala come they will be no where to be found. Maybe you guys need to go back to the elders who were there during 1967-1970 and hear the history from the horses mouth.
Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by joecooper(m): 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hello fellows it's not a magic or some African voodoo thing. Just as they've stated on the box he's siting on

. It's pure Technology. Was a witness of it in Berlin a couple of years back.
Here's how they did it. It's a pure practice of magnetism.
Right inside his trouser behind is butt is a magnetic plate and below the red rug is a larger magnetic plate both have the same polarity. And those who did physics in high school remember that like poles repel. So bringing these like poles together at a particular distance gives a levitating effect of suspending the plate in is trouser thereby being able to carry his Weight.
It's just a practical science. wink

3 Likes

Re: Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
fyneboi79:
he is wearing a flexible iron brace on that leg which is on the floor for a little support coupled with his own strength . Look at d bulge in his trouser. If he moves that leg,then he falls grin

my thoughts exactly...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up / Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.