Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari (49363 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo / N6billion Found In Private Account Of NSCDC Commandant General. / Falana Condemns Arrest, Parading Of Peace Corps Commandant By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by omusiliyu(m): 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
tobimillar:
PMB pls do the needful...pls compensate our ibo brothers na

The current super eagle coach is an Igbo man.
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by cut007: 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
Whylagos:
Thought Rotimi, Nige, Rochas and even figure head chairman Oyegun have a say in APC
my brother, e tire me o! d 1 dat aches my heart d most is despite the efforts, treachery, propaganda and billions of people like Tinubu, fashola, bisi akande, lie muh'd, areGBESEola and co, dat Dull.ard still has d guts to tactically but completely ostracise them from the party. I dont understand, is it dat they've bin used and dumped (again)??
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
liongirl:
come on shut fool nupe or Gana is Igbo abi we are watching

Good evening to you too.
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by tonynickson(m): 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
toluine56:

This moniker should be banned
banned for what. For stating the obvious or are u anti igbo? The whole army of the world cannot stop a pipo whose time has come. Igbos hardly kill pipo nomata the provocation. Buh they are killed on the dailies. Is it bad for igbos to want to be free from their killers? Its only a tree dat stands in the face of threat to its life. Igbos are not trees...
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by EmmyDe25(m): 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
cerzo:
Kkkk..govt of northen nigeria
E tire me o brother.
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by EmmyDe25(m): 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
cerzo:
Kkkk..govt of northen nigeria
E tire me o brother.
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
cut007:
you are a self-denying tribalist who thinks he is smart! Children of slavery, disciples of propaganda!

Although I could easily blame your your family for not training you well, (mind you I won't be wrong if I do) but I wont cos it could just amount to a "tautology". Pls go and play with your secondary school mates and pls don't quote me again.
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
omusiliyu:

The current super eagle coach is an Igbo man.

You sef... but really PMB has not been fair...
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by walozanga(m): 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
YORUBA HOW MARKET... I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WILL OCCUPY HALF OF ALL THESE OFFICES
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by toluine56(m): 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
tonynickson:
banned for what. For stating the obvious or are u anti igbo? The whole army of the world cannot stop a pipo whose time has come. Igbos hardly kill pipo nomata the provocation. Buh they are killed on the dailies. Is it bad for igbos to want to be free from their killers? Its only a tree dat stands in the face of threat to its life. Igbos are not trees...
am not anti igbo
and because you are pro-igbo doesnt mean you should support violent talk. If biafrans wanna break away they dont have to do air their grieviances violently. Thats what they've always done, and thats what am against.
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by ramond007(m): 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
I just want every body to be aware of what this boko man called buhari is doing,posterity will judge us,one day it will be the ibomans turn,let no man speak cos first to do,eno dey pain but second to do edey pepper!!buhari os a tribalist,a very wicked man,i am sure the notherners are watching and applauding the fool.
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by cut007: 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
tobimillar:

Although I could easily blame your your family for not training you well, (mind you I won't be wrong if I do) but I wont cos it could just amount to a "tautology". Pls go and play with your secondary school mates and pls don't quote me again.
am i surprised? Hell no! A coward is and will always be a coward. U cant face d truth! Go screw ur miserable mama. Children of slavery, disciples of propaganda!
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by sweetgala(m): 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
grabs:

Abdullahi nko?

It's like saying my cousins called Ahmed or Fatimah are not yoruba
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by sweetgala(m): 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
walozanga:
YORUBA HOW MARKET... I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WILL OCCUPY HALF OF ALL THESE OFFICES

The man is the most senior official , this is not the Era of GEJ retiring everyone in line so he can appoint his kinsman
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by sweetgala(m): 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
Daliano:

Where is Nupe located in the Nigerian map?

Ever heard the word Tapa ?

The Nupe are just north of Ilorin extending towards Abuja , so geographically from SW towards middle belt
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by pasol4real(m): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
Wot Other signs do we southerners nid to know that this man is bent on destroying the progress the South nas attained in recent times .
It is clear wot pmb's agenda.
I there fore call for the impeachment of general muhammadu buhari,by the Southern senators
With immediate effect.
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by idris4r83(m): 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
tobimillar:

Hmn.... so that is how a sane society works? because a region didn't vote for the president they should be neglected? Whaooo....Nigerians and their funny way of thinking....
You will be the first person to call him a stupid man if he give his enemies the key positions in his administration. That is d disadvantage of putting all your eggs in one basket. Despite the economic hardship n security challenges of this country, south south n south west because of tribal sentiments all casted their votes for jonathan and now they want key positions in pmb's administration. That is hypocrisy of the highest order.
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by Daliano(m): 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=sweetgala post=35978715]

Ever heard the word Tapa ?

The Nupe are just north of Ilorin extending towards Abuja , so geographically from SW towards middle belt [/quot

My Google is telling me that Nupe is in Niger state and also that Niger state is in Northern Nigeria.

P.S--It also states here that Nupe speaking tribes in Kwara are just two communities i.e they are in the minority and predominantly in Niger state.

I don't understand why you all are trying so hard to deny that this man is a Northern.Is Abudullahi a Yoruba name?
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by idris4r83(m): 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
cut007:
una wey vote am, how markert? Political oloshos! After d gambari's do tire, another tribe go climb do their own. Looool! Children of slavery, disciples of propaganda.
All we know is that igbos n south south can never rule this country again till eternity.
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by 2kris(m): 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
toluine56:

What bloody mind?
you guys think you can jus talk anyhow cos its a faceless forum.
In advanced countries you'll be tracked down and arrested for questioning.
Jus like that moniker that predicted Jos bombings.
Uncivilized beings.
Get off ma mention jare.
i can see u are a blind man...all i have to say to u is k
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by sweetgala(m): 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=Daliano post=35980697][/quote]

You should draw a square around Nigeria and then section it into four quadrants , That should allow you understand geographical location.
There is always this burning desire to lump minority groups into the larger ethnic majority in nigeria, which is not fair, they loose their identity and history in that translation.

The man is Nupe, his name has no bearing in the matter, it is an Arabic name, not a hausa, yoruba or fulani name.

Just say you are a bigot and be done with it .

It's Northocracy baby ! deal with it grin grin grin tongue
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by sweetgala(m): 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=Daliano post=35980697][/quote]

You should draw a square around Nigeria and then section it into four quadrants , That should allow you understand geographical location.
There is always this burning desire to lump minority groups into the larger ethnic majority in nigeria, which is not fair, they loose their identity and history in that translation.

The man is Nupe, his name has no bearing in the matter, it is an Arabic name, not a hausa, yoruba or fulani name.

Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by cut007: 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
idris4r83:
All we know is that igbos n south south can nekkiver rulet this country again till eternity.
ok.
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by Daliano(m): 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
sweetgala:

Are you done?
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
idris4r83:
You will be the first person to call him a stupid man if he give his enemies the key positions in his administration. That is d disadvantage of putting all your eggs in one basket. Despite the economic hardship n security challenges of this country, south south n south west because of tribal sentiments all casted their votes for jonathan and now they want key positions in pmb's administration. That is hypocrisy of the highest order.

Ever heard of the maxim 'keep ur friends close and your enemy even closer"? Nigerian politics is marked with tribal, religious and kins sentiments. And you won't blame the igbo's because this mutual suspicion started way back and it was the main reason for chukwuma kaduna nzeogu's and his boys killing of northern officers in 1966. So why will you blame the igbo's who since the war have felt neglected by the Nigerian govt. I keep asking myself what does NIGERIA stands to loose if igbo's decides to secede? Why are they holding tenaciously to the igbo's? And yet you are not giving them the dividends of democracy because they didn't vote for you? Haba!!!! Is that how politics is meant to be played? PMB won't know the value of his victory if he had no opposition. So the igbo's who are the third largest ethnic group in nigeria are expected to be spectators for the next four years because they didn't vote PMB? that is totally unacceptable
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by idris4r83(m): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
tobimillar:

Ever heard of the maxim 'keep ur friends close and your enemy even closer"? Nigerian politics is marked with tribal, religious and kins sentiments. And you won't blame the igbo's because this mutual suspicion started way back and it was the main reason for chukwuma kaduna nzeogu's and his boys killing of northern officers in 1966. So why will you blame the igbo's who since the war have felt neglected by the Nigerian govt. I keep asking myself what does NIGERIA stands to loose if igbo's decides to secede? Why are they holding tenaciously to the igbo's? And yet you are not giving them the dividends of democracy because they didn't vote for you? Haba!!!! Is that how politics is meant to be played? PMB won't know the value of his victory if he had no opposition. So the igbo's who are the third largest ethnic group in nigeria are expected to be spectators for the next four years because they didn't vote PMB? that is totally unacceptable
How will the loyal hausas and yorubas feel if he sidelined them and appoint from the region whi never wished him well during the election? Be sincere to yourself bro if it was u, would u do such? And again the man that was even appointed as the new nscdc boss is the next in command in the same parastatal so what are we saying? Should he just appoint anybody from south east or south south because he wants to please them? When criticizing lets not be sentimental.
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by Classicool(m): 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
Another Northerner.... Okay... PMB.... No prob.... We gonn see.... Make I go change my nawe jare.... To a Hausa or Fulani name....
New--: Wazuri Wazari Zaraki dan Danzuki
Shikena...
👍 🙏 👆
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 18, 2015
idris4r83:
no b northern people vote am?

Northerners never voted for GEJ
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 18, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Yes....he is from the northern part of this country.

Nigeria is made up of many peoples and tongues. He is or countryman....just as you are mine too...even though our tribes and tongues differ.

North is north
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by Nobody: 3:18am On Jul 18, 2015
msmon:
OK. Thought as much. Another Hausa on the block!

Government of the northerners, by the northerners and for the northerners.
Welcome to "ONE NIGERIA".
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by tyle(m): 5:01am On Jul 18, 2015
Another Hausa at the top.
Re: Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari by Id4Jesus: 6:39am On Jul 18, 2015
tonynickson:
Why now? why not during GEJ six year's misrule? Let's face it, u people are anti Fulanis just like u claim the fulanis are anti igbos. Ur leaders already knw this president is hell bent on succeeding and they knw it's gonna be a shame. Finally, most of u have neva seen war. The only place u see such is on TV. Be careful wat u wish brother cos ur children might not live to tell the story.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Umar Dangiwa Open Letter To Buhari: Your Lopsided Appointment Will Ruin Nigeria / Tinubu Camp Hired ‘Unknown Bishops’ To Venue Of Unveiling Of Shettima - Sahara R / Geidam Attack: Army Inflicts Heavy Casualty On ISWAP Terrorists, Recovers Weapon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.