Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

The Secret Of Graduating With 2.1 And Above - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Secret Of Graduating With 2.1 And Above (2749 Views)

Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student / Immaculata Onuigbo: American University Of Nigeria's Best Graduating Student / Abubakar Umar Awarded Scholarship In Cyprus After Graduating With First Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secret Of Graduating With 2.1 And Above by jennyswt(f): 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
Note: This piece is for people (more esp students) that are very patient cos its a bit long. But i'm assuring you that thr will be divine turnaround in ur academic life after going through it. Read word by word. Thanks

Some students wish to graduate with a first class or second class upper but dont know how to go about it. Many keep asking themselves ds question: Nnaa ds guys wey get Ist class n 2.1, they pay sch fees pass us? No b d same head both of us carry?

I beckon all students who wish to make good grades to relax because their problem is half solved. This is because a problem known is a problem half solved. The following basic means are the secret of makin it.

1. PLANNING: it involves organizing ur programs and timing urself in other to utilize ur time effectively. Any time wasted cannot be regained and time waits for nobody.

2. ATTEND LECTURES: A serious student who hopes to graduate wt nothing less than 2.1 should not fail to attend lectures. Attendance to lectures should be made a priority by students. This is because some explanations, illustrations and examples given during lecture may not be found in texts or notes.

3.EFFECTIVE STUDYING: studying is the student's primary objective. A serious student should leave no stone unturned. Broaden ur scope of knowledge by reading beyond the dept's required courses. Draft ur private studying timetable. In doing this, allocate more time to those courses u find more difficult. Make research in libraries.

Read ahead of ur lecturers n revise wateva u have been taught at the end of every lecture for proper comprehension. This will ease retention. Above all, pray for God's divine assistance to make u read n understand.

4. DO NOT NEGLECT UR ASSESSMENTS: The sch curriculum has made it that assessment carries 30mks while exam has 70mks. A student who gets high score in his or her assessments needs not much score to make a higher score.

5. BE SERIOUS WT UR EXAMS: The D-day is ur examination. Be confident in ur exams if u have practiced d above mentioned. Be there on time. Read all the questions n start wt the ones u know very well.

Adopt these means, bet me u will get ur A's and B's at ease which will skyrocket ur CGPA. Its very simple. That is the secret.

Disclaimer: All the bashers, insulters and slayers in NL, make sure you don't derail this thread. Thanks in anticipation.

3 Likes

Re: The Secret Of Graduating With 2.1 And Above by cerzo(m): 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hahaha..incomplete list..
Re: The Secret Of Graduating With 2.1 And Above by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST...

JOIN CULT AND CLUB EVERYDAY....

Nwanem, First class is yours... I am a testimony..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Secret Of Graduating With 2.1 And Above by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
Planning
Hardwork
Determination &
Persistence.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Of Graduating With 2.1 And Above by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
jennyswt:
Disclaimer: All the bashers, insulters and slayers in NL, make sure you don't derail this thread. Thanks in anticipation.
Are you scared?
Unfortunate they're on the way coming for a mass attack.
Brace up.
Re: The Secret Of Graduating With 2.1 And Above by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
Not long......... Nice one
Re: The Secret Of Graduating With 2.1 And Above by jennyswt(f): 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
cerzo:
Hahaha..incomplete list..
hmm okay complete it for me
Re: The Secret Of Graduating With 2.1 And Above by jennyswt(f): 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:

I think u mean don't join cult n avoiding clubbing daily. Good points
Re: The Secret Of Graduating With 2.1 And Above by cerzo(m): 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
jennyswt:

hmm
okay complete it for me
Till it makes front page
Re: The Secret Of Graduating With 2.1 And Above by jennyswt(f): 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Are you scared? Unfortunate they're on the way coming for a mass attack. Brace up.
I'm waiting for them!
Re: The Secret Of Graduating With 2.1 And Above by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
jennyswt:
I'm waiting for them!
I might be one of them, you know.
Re: The Secret Of Graduating With 2.1 And Above by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
And the G-Factor
Re: The Secret Of Graduating With 2.1 And Above by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
jennyswt:
I'm waiting for them!
Re: The Secret Of Graduating With 2.1 And Above by jennyswt(f): 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
adebayor1490:
Booking space on my thread??
Re: The Secret Of Graduating With 2.1 And Above by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
jennyswt:

I think u mean don't join cult n avoiding clubbing daily. Good points
Nah... I mean what I wrote... grin
Re: The Secret Of Graduating With 2.1 And Above by jennyswt(f): 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
Dnarvaez:
I'm ready for u
Re: The Secret Of Graduating With 2.1 And Above by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
jennyswt:

Booking space on my thread??
Don't be too surprise........ how much you wan buy the space?
Re: The Secret Of Graduating With 2.1 And Above by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:

You're a dense cøcksmoking gabage spewing idíot. Get the fvck outta here. When adults discuss kids don't have any effrontery to make a say. Get that into your thick effluvium filled skull, slowpoke.
Re: The Secret Of Graduating With 2.1 And Above by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:

You're a dense cøcksmoking gabage spewing idíot.
Get the fvck outta here.
When adults discuss kids don't have any effrontery to make a say.
Get that into your thick effluvium filled skull, morøn.
Re: The Secret Of Graduating With 2.1 And Above by jennyswt(f): 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:
Nah... I mean what I wrote... grin
oh really? but why do I still see it as sacarsm?
Re: The Secret Of Graduating With 2.1 And Above by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
Dnarvaez: freemanan is my daddy

I know son.... I know...
Re: The Secret Of Graduating With 2.1 And Above by jennyswt(f): 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
adebayor1490:
Don't be too surprise........ how much you wan buy the space?

4 my thread kwa?
Re: The Secret Of Graduating With 2.1 And Above by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
jennyswt:

I'm ready for u
Lols. I smell a boxer in the making. By the way, your thread is reasonable. And I don't attack sane people. I only attend to sick heads.
Keep up the good work though.
Re: The Secret Of Graduating With 2.1 And Above by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
jennyswt:

oh really? but why do I still see it as sacarsm?
Because you got a GOOD sense of thinking grin

You look muah tho
Re: The Secret Of Graduating With 2.1 And Above by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:

I know son.... I know...
You never cease to amaze me with your stúpidity.
Re: The Secret Of Graduating With 2.1 And Above by jennyswt(f): 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Lols. I smell a boxer in the making. By the way, your thread is reasonable. And I don't attack sane people. I only attend to sick heads.
Keep up the good work though.

well bro, I think he was just being ironic
Re: The Secret Of Graduating With 2.1 And Above by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
jennyswt:

4 my thread kwa?
Na you get the thread??
Re: The Secret Of Graduating With 2.1 And Above by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
jennyswt:

I know, just exercising my muscles. Its quite long I engaged in a brawl.
Re: The Secret Of Graduating With 2.1 And Above by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
jennyswt:

I know, just exercising my muscles. Its quite long I brawled with someone.
Re: The Secret Of Graduating With 2.1 And Above by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin hope you GOOD?
Dnarvaez:

You never cease to amaze me with your stúpidity.
Re: The Secret Of Graduating With 2.1 And Above by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:
grin hope you GOOD?
Funny guy. Very well and you?
Re: The Secret Of Graduating With 2.1 And Above by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Funny guy.
Very well and you?
All GOOD here Boss.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Read This To The End? / Can I Become A Professor Without Phd? / Apply For HNG Internship(5.0) 2019 For Young Developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.