Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband (54885 Views)

Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) / Almost Slept With Our Housegirl / My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by 360frolic(m): 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
A woman named Cecilia, is currently battling an unknown ailment to defies all medical odds.

The last time she was able to spread her legs for sex was in 2011.

This was after her married boyfriend was arrested and sent to prison for 15 years.

Cecilia has a growth on her vagina, which she believes is the work of her former lover’s wife!

The 30-year-old lady believes her boyfriend’s wife cast a spell on her.

She said she knew her lover was married, but couldn’t stay away from him as she was in love with him.

Trouble started when her lover was released early from prison and decided to leave his wife and two children for Cecilia.

She told Sun that she believed the wife cursed her after this happened.

She said the growth started out as a pimple next to her vagina.

“Doctors failed to heal me. A herbalist told me I was cursed because I had slept with another woman’s man. I have tried everything to remove this growth with no success.

“The herbalist who promised to heal me was arrested on his way from the Vaal to give me muthi. This thing is getting worse now,” she said.

http://www..net/2015/07/photo-angry-woman-places-smelling.html

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
SWERVES....

FTC IS NOT A GOOD THING ON SUCH THREAD...

FOR SALE PLEASE...

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by donholy28(m): 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
Yawa don gas...she don go f*ck mamiwater boyfriend... now she no go f*ck again

5 Likes

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by 360frolic(m): 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by frankay430(m): 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
c Gobe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by princdebola201(m): 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
Gbege
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Ishilove: 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lmao!! cheesy

Mscheew. Abeg let her use ciproflax, fluconazole and canesten insert tablet to blast that smelly punnany jare.

Curse ko, curse ni tongue grin

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Chibuhealth(f): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
Good! I wish it will happen to all married men fuckers. Aristo addict!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by TheNigerianGuy(m): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
ODD WORLD...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by falcon01: 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lol
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by bright007(f): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
pls visit T.B Joshua for deliverance

but i wish i can see the picture of the vagina with and without the growth before i can recommend any other solution

3 Likes

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by DrObum(m): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
Make I hear!

This one could simply be having vaginal herpes,warts or whatever!

Everything in Africa is spiritual, once people don't want to think! undecided undecided

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by admax(m): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
mtshewwww
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by DeCritique(m): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
Chai
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
ok
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
nyaaamaaa

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
She should see a Gynecologist.....she has a vaginal wart.

Warts are caused by Human Papiloma Virus.....very difficult to treat.

If she does not move fast.....it may become cervical cancer.

11 Likes

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by kevoh(m): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
These South Africans! angry And by doctors failed to heal her, she probably meant local chemist!

2 Likes

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by kilode100(f): 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
Choi.

I just love wickedness.
Kudos madam.

Husband snatchers we got this tongue tongue

13 Likes

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by columbus007(m): 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
I hate to hear this undecided
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
Eyah kpele o
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Dindondin(m): 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
aah, hubby thieves, Shey u hear, smelly veegee

2 Likes

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Kayraph(m): 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ishilove:
Lmao!! cheesy

Mscheew. Abeg let her use ciproflax, fluconazole and canesten insert tablet to blast that smelly punnany jare.

Curse ko, curse ni tongue grin

E don do you before?

Were you once a victim of such?

No offence meant. Just seeking for clarification

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Should I say good for her? But this our girls won't still learn

2 Likes

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by Dindondin(m): 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:
SWERVES....

FTC IS NOT A GOOD THING ON SUCH THREAD...

FOR SALE PLEASE...
You, instead of you to go & get a better job after ya NYSC, you are roaming on Nairaland.
I ll report you to your dad soon

12 Likes

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by philfrey08: 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Konji na bastard... konto na wetin?
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by BUSHHUNTER: 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Good for her
Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by ogogoromasta: 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by free2ryhme: 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
but where in the post did the woman placed a curse with her smelly vagina

Kangaroo Journalism

3 Likes

Re: Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband by eleko1: 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
embarassed IYangbali bicarefu of Vickyrotex sad lipsrsealed undecided.I don talk my own if u nor wan grow horn for head sad/have Monkey tail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slaying In Chaos! Mom Dresses Up In Lingerie With Her 4 Demanding Kids / Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years / Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.