Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:47 PM

Please Help With UNN Graduates Transcription Submission To UI PG School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help With UNN Graduates Transcription Submission To UI PG School (1571 Views)

Funaab Pg School Admission 2016/2017 / University Of Ibadan Pg School Sale Of Forms For The 2016/17 Academic Session / UPDATED - UI PG Recommended Books For English Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With UNN Graduates Transcription Submission To UI PG School by Dzeimzb: 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
Please any UNN graduate (Super Lion/Lioness) in the house that has applied for University of Ibadan 2015/2016 masters program or anybody that has to pass through the case I have here should help a brother. Here is the case confusing me: Since it is only online iTranscript that our school gives (You have to apply online from anywhere), how do I attach my transcript label to the transcript to be sent to UI PG School? Considering that I have to fill the declaration on the label and sign before it is attached to the transcript. So is it possible to make the normal request through DHL and when my school sends it to UI PG School, I go there in person to attach the label? Please it is very urgent. Anybody that has the knowledge about how this can be practically solved should please help with a comment. I contacted someone @ my school's ICT centre and he said I should drop #2,000 so that he can help to monitor everything. But I don't have the money after buying UI form 15.5k and I will pay 15k for transcript plus DHL charges. I appreciate you all, great Niralanders!
Re: Please Help With UNN Graduates Transcription Submission To UI PG School by Unkl(m): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
don't give him the 2k, ur transcript will be sent to ui, u can call 08062317837 for more clarification
Re: Please Help With UNN Graduates Transcription Submission To UI PG School by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
Only online iTranscript ke?!

I should be in UNN on Monday for my transcript...student copy. I'm going there physically cos i also want to pick my certificate (been using the statement of result since). Fingers crossed, lets see how it goes.
Re: Please Help With UNN Graduates Transcription Submission To UI PG School by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 20, 2016
Unkl:
don't give him the 2k, ur transcript will be sent to ui, u can call 08062317837 for more clarification

I called the number and it was helpful. Thanks.

Eventually visited UNN like i said and was told all transcript requests must come through the portal https://alumni.unn.edu.ng/itranscript . Visited the transcript office (records) and i even saw the courier guys about to pick up a new batch of request for deliveries.

For student copy, simply address it to yourself. That's what i'm about to do. So far, so good. Nsukka dee je!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ask Me Anything About Unilag Masters In Information Technology(mit/ms)2016/2017 / Is Dis D Highest Score So Far!!!!!!!! / 34 Popular Grammatical Blunders. Every Nigerian Has Made At Least 2.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.