Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Another ‘radio Biafra’ Station Goes On Air As FG Arrests Suspected -The Cable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another ‘radio Biafra’ Station Goes On Air As FG Arrests Suspected -The Cable (2334 Views)

Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air / Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable / Another ‘radio Biafra’ Station Goes On Air - The Cable News (2) (3) (4)

Another ‘radio Biafra’ Station Goes On Air As FG Arrests Suspected -The Cable by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
Agents of the federal government on Thursday night arrested suspected masterminds of Radio Biafra, a broadcasting platform calling for the secession of the south-east from Nigeria. The signals were also reportedly jammed after initial failed attempts, but the station is still broadcasting on the world wide web, making it practically impossible to block its broadcasts. On Friday, it announced that it had launched another station, promising to launch 50 others. According to checks by TheCable, another radio station called “Biafra 24 Radio” has hit the airwaves pushing the same message of “freedom of Biafraland”. The radio station said it is running with the motto of “bringing Biafra closer”.

Radio Biafra in its Friday morning broadcast promised to launch 50 other radio stations to push for the “freedom of Biafra”. Both Radio Biafra and Biafra 24 radio were live online as at Friday morning, while residents of Port Harcourt, Rivers state, were said to be having difficulty accessing the station. Joseph Udofia, one of the residents who spoke to TheCable, said of all the stations broadcasting in Rivers, none is Radio Biafra. “The 97.6FM was the former frequency (and) they claim to have moved to 102.1FM, but I can authoritatively say that nothing is being broadcast on that frequency now,” he said. The location and local frequency of Biafra 24 Radio could not be ascertained. Earlier, the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC) through the permanent secretary of the ministry of information, Yemi Folasade-Esan, said the commission had jammed signals of the station. The station came out almost immediately to debunk the claim.

Radio Biafra, which refers to Nigeria as a zoo, said the government is being unfair to them, claiming that Buhari promoted “Radio Chanji” when he was seeking power. “Radio Chanji was floated by Buhari and the APC, unregistered, to oust (President Goodluck) Jonathan. Yet Radio Biafra is registered and they want to stop us. Why do you need the United Kingdom, the United States, Israel to stop Radio Biafra?” the on air personality queried. He accused the government of trying to sabotage its operations by telling Tune-in Radio, an online platform, to shut down Radio Biafra. “The government told tune in to shut it down, what they do not understand is that tune in is just one of several listening ports. Tune in after much pressure have now restored Radio Biafra back to their platform,” he said.

Read more at: http://www.thecable.

nghttps://www.thecable.ng/another-radio-biafra-station-goes-air-fg-arrests-suspected-masterminds

Re: Another ‘radio Biafra’ Station Goes On Air As FG Arrests Suspected -The Cable by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Another ‘radio Biafra’ Station Goes On Air As FG Arrests Suspected -The Cable by hackerboogey: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: Another ‘radio Biafra’ Station Goes On Air As FG Arrests Suspected -The Cable by fav444(f): 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
funny happenings
Re: Another ‘radio Biafra’ Station Goes On Air As FG Arrests Suspected -The Cable by Imortal001: 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
What is biafran aims and objectives?
Re: Another ‘radio Biafra’ Station Goes On Air As FG Arrests Suspected -The Cable by Andyblaze: 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
Beer-France

♦•♦#BITG♦•♦

Re: Another ‘radio Biafra’ Station Goes On Air As FG Arrests Suspected -The Cable by BLOTRS: 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
All hail BIAFRA...Land of the rising sun, land of hope, land of heroes, land of courage...Glory to God Almighty

Re: Another ‘radio Biafra’ Station Goes On Air As FG Arrests Suspected -The Cable by ELTON123(m): 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
BLOTRS:
All hail BIAFRA
all hail the rising sun

Re: Another ‘radio Biafra’ Station Goes On Air As FG Arrests Suspected -The Cable by BLOTRS: 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
ELTON123:
all hail the rising sun
It shall shine upon us...one love brother

Re: Another ‘radio Biafra’ Station Goes On Air As FG Arrests Suspected -The Cable by ELTON123(m): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
BLOTRS:

It shall shine upon us...one love brother
and we shall be free from the hand of pharaoh

Re: Another ‘radio Biafra’ Station Goes On Air As FG Arrests Suspected -The Cable by idolda: 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
"Bringing Biafra closer"

Re: Another ‘radio Biafra’ Station Goes On Air As FG Arrests Suspected -The Cable by Daliano(m): 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
Land of the rising sun.....Playing Cat and mouse with the Government.
Re: Another ‘radio Biafra’ Station Goes On Air As FG Arrests Suspected -The Cable by feedburna: 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
gringringringrin THE ZOO MUST FALL gringringringringrin

Re: Another ‘radio Biafra’ Station Goes On Air As FG Arrests Suspected -The Cable by LordEmperoris1(m): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
Biafra is Coming

Re: Another ‘radio Biafra’ Station Goes On Air As FG Arrests Suspected -The Cable by fecosequence(m): 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
delay is not denial..the sun must rise from the east..in biafra i stand

Re: Another ‘radio Biafra’ Station Goes On Air As FG Arrests Suspected -The Cable by deejayALFY(m): 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
Imortal001:
What is biafran aims and objectives?

MY BRO...YOU NEED NOT ASK IF U ARE NOT A BIAFRAN...

IN BIAFRA WE TRUST

click if u r #NwaAfor

Re: Another ‘radio Biafra’ Station Goes On Air As FG Arrests Suspected -The Cable by Imortal001: 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
deejayALFY:

MY BRO...YOU NEED NOT ASK IF U ARE NOT A BIAFRAN...

IN BIAFRA WE TRUST

click if u r #NwaAfor
Why are acting as if biafra is secret cult? please tell me the aim of BIAFRA? thank God you are one of them.

Re: Another ‘radio Biafra’ Station Goes On Air As FG Arrests Suspected -The Cable by deejayALFY(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
ALL HAIL BIAFRA....

MUCH LOVE FROM HOMEBASE ISREAL....BROTHERS USA...WELL WISHERS UK.

EVEN THE ZOO CAN NOT STOP THEE

in as much as i suport one naija..where is d justice if u hv bbc hausa and so on yet u dont want our own radio biafra...i wil even support wit extra 50 to make it 100...ABI DEM DEY MAD?

click like if u concor

Re: Another ‘radio Biafra’ Station Goes On Air As FG Arrests Suspected -The Cable by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
[size=18pt]Chukwu Abiama is with umu ya. Ndi awusa na ndi be tinUMBU will be begging us food from their zoo when the sun finally rises[/size]

Re: Another ‘radio Biafra’ Station Goes On Air As FG Arrests Suspected -The Cable by stanleychimezie(f): 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2015

Re: Another ‘radio Biafra’ Station Goes On Air As FG Arrests Suspected -The Cable by deejayALFY(m): 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
Imortal001:

Why are acting as if biafra is secret cult? please tell me the aim of BIAFRA? thank God you are one of them.

we bliv in God and its principles...fairness, justice,equality, and we also revolt wen we get dis oposite.....gorrit??

Re: Another ‘radio Biafra’ Station Goes On Air As FG Arrests Suspected -The Cable by Imortal001: 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
deejayALFY:

we bliv in God and its principles...fairness, justice,equality, and we also revolt wen we get dis oposite.....gorrit??
But nigerians believe in God too!
Re: Another ‘radio Biafra’ Station Goes On Air As FG Arrests Suspected -The Cable by deejayALFY(m): 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
Imortal001:

But nigerians believe in God too!

IF REALLY THEY DO THEN EXPLAIN THE OBJECTIVEs AND MISSION OF BOKO HARAM AND SHARRIA LAWs

dont quote me again...jex repect urcelf n lyv us to b

Re: Another ‘radio Biafra’ Station Goes On Air As FG Arrests Suspected -The Cable by adamskutty(m): 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
What is Biafra pls? grin grin grin grin

It is our conquered territory, our refuse/waste bin, if we let go of our waste bin, where will we deposit out waste from then on? grin

Re: Another ‘radio Biafra’ Station Goes On Air As FG Arrests Suspected -The Cable by adamskutty(m): 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
Biafra! A land filled with monkeys and baboons. grin grin
Destined to suffer, destined to be owned, destined to be slaves forever! grin grin

Re: Another ‘radio Biafra’ Station Goes On Air As FG Arrests Suspected -The Cable by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
Let them have whatever radio they desire. How does it affect the price of garri?

Re: Another ‘radio Biafra’ Station Goes On Air As FG Arrests Suspected -The Cable by knowledgeable: 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
adamskutty:
What is Biafra pls? grin grin grin grin

It is our conquered territory, our refuse/waste bin, if we let go of our waste bin, where will we deposit out waste from then on? grin

Say more, and I will start uploading pics of red roof republic and it's rotten environment. ...the real refuse/waste bin... and I guarantee you 50 pics minimum. "LET ME HERE NWEE FROM YOU AGAIN".

Re: Another ‘radio Biafra’ Station Goes On Air As FG Arrests Suspected -The Cable by adamskutty(m): 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
knowledgeable:

Say more, and I will start uploading pics of red roof republic and it's rotten environment. ...the real refuse/waste bin... and I guarantee you 50 pics minimum. "LET ME HERE NWEE FROM YOU AGAIN".
effect of smoking fresh cow dung through the anus. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

U mean red roof republic of ibadan villages, but this nigga ain't from the south west nau. grin grin grin But the fvcking fact is u cant compare ibadan villages to the disgusting, primitive, dirty jungle of aba. grin grin grin grin
Or na ebony with 55percent poverty rate u wan use flex muscle neeeh? grin grin grin

Biafra niggEEEEr don't joke with this troll. grin grin grin grin

Re: Another ‘radio Biafra’ Station Goes On Air As FG Arrests Suspected -The Cable by thewarrior72: 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
The ZOO is about to crash grin cool tongue

If Biafra Go, I Will Be The First To Apply For Thier Visa:Idris Abdukareen / Uyo To Host Niger Delta Investment Summit And 7th Merit Award / Ghana Is The Giant Of West Africa. (CNN)