Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,697 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Are You Interested In Self Publishing Your Book - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Are You Interested In Self Publishing Your Book (509 Views)

Your Book, Dear Ijeawele Is Dead On Arrival. Fan Tells Chimamanda On Facebook. / Learn The Secret To Self-publishing Success On Okadabooks / Guide To Self Publishing Your Own Books For Free In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Are You Interested In Self Publishing Your Book by ashatoda: 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hi,

I know many are using this section of nairaland to discover and put their writing talent into use. It is a very important development which is essential for self realisation. Many also publish on online websites or online publishing platforms which is also good.

But how much do you wish to publish your book in a physical form?
Are you afraid of the huge costs involved?
Are you worried that you have no publisher?
Are you sick and tired of been rejected by publishers?

If yes, then I have a short report which will simply teach you how to self publish your book.
This report also gives you an insight to how you can do your estimation so that you will know how much it will cost you to self publish.
It also gives a sample of a costing plan for a book.
It will take you by the hand and explain certain terms which you must know about publishing.
It also lists some of the best materials to use for a good book.

If you are interested reach out to me on whatsapp. 08181615927
This is the best you can get about self publishing
Re: Are You Interested In Self Publishing Your Book by Obinnau(m): 4:46am On Jul 18, 2015

(1)

Gurus In The House Please Help!!! / [ Ìyá Kekére ] Part 1 / Delay Is Not Denial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.