Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In (21899 Views)

Htc One M7, Who Has A Spoilt Panel / Samsung S4 (Spoilt Screen) For Sale / Pc Tips: How To Repair Spoilt Laptop Keyboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Certifiedboss: 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
Yemmyteespeed007:
Hello nairalanders;

I just feel like sharing with you this info. I came accross some old laptop batteries from a friend which I grabbed since its useless to him. Then I planned to make a phone power bank with the six cells (it was samsung, 2600mah each) I found inside it after I disassembling it.
I did nothing much though, as I just ordered a diy 18650 li-ion power bank case from aliexpress which only cost $4.65 (less than 1k) which i got in less than 4weeks and since then my phone battery doesn't get flat, as it can fully charge the 2100mah battery upto 4times as weak as the battery is.
So instead of buying a "likely fake" powerbank at high cost, you can just make 1 for urself if u possess the battery.
Goodluck.
If you have any queries you may drop it.

Please do they ship directly to Nigeria
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
Andy790:
You can design ur own circuit bro...no need to import
Yeah,
But just for simplicity
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by vayne(m): 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
Yemmyteespeed007:
Hello nairalanders;

I just feel like sharing with you this info. I came accross some old laptop batteries from a friend which I grabbed since its useless to him. Then I planned to make a phone power bank with the six cells (it was samsung, 2600mah each) I found inside it after I disassembling it.
I did nothing much though, as I just ordered a diy 18650 li-ion power bank case from aliexpress which only cost $4.65 (less than 1k) which i got in less than 4weeks and since then my phone battery doesn't get flat, as it can fully charge the 2100mah battery upto 4times as weak as the battery is.
So instead of buying a "likely fake" powerbank at high cost, you can just make 1 for urself if u possess the battery.
Goodluck.
If you have any queries you may drop it.
pls,i don't get.since the laptop battery is already spoilt,how is it able to store power/energy to charge my phone later?
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
umar745:
I've been looking for this device for long. I jus link mine in series with my charger
This is not good for you and the battery bro.
It may spoil the cells.
There is another that can contain 8cells too
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
vayne:

pls,i don't get.since the laptop battery is already spoilt,how is it able to store power/energy to charge my phone later?
Generally the battery dont get spoilt but the circuitry.
So it will store charge.
Besides the battery are well protected.
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
Certifiedboss:

Please do they ship directly to Nigeria

Yeah
I even used free shipping.
Got it at the post office.
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Andy790(m): 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
You have to be an electronics technician....is. Not easy explaining how to put resistors and capacitors together...you can also check youtube for videos like this.

2 Likes

Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Sandydayz(f): 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
IDGAF:

Has anything eva been so easy for a lady 2 undastand! "Speak English" Indeed!
Why do i feel like that's more like a insult?
Well is it?
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by IDGAF(m): 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sandydayz:

Why do i feel like that's more like a insult?
Well is it?
Why do I feel u telling the OP 2 speak English is an insult?
Well is it?
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by umar745(m): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
Yemmyteespeed007:

This is not good for you and the battery bro.
It may spoil the cells.
There is another that can contain 8cells too

Yeah would try to get one
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by olafum1(m): 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
Bro.. I'll like discuss with u. Thanks
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
IDGAF:

Well is it?

Lol
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by idsamoo(m): 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
IDGAF:

Well is it?

You be woman? Free this babe na!!
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by IDGAF(m): 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
idsamoo:

You be woman? Free this babe na!!
Bros,how many talk I don talk wit her wey u dey ask me.Besides.She quoted me and asked me a question.So what's feminine about me replying her.
Bros free me o!If u like her,tell her!!No come use me dey form "Knight in shiny armour" make she like u!!!

7 Likes

Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 19, 2015
Yemmyteespeed007:

Yeah I even used free shipping. Got it at the post office.
Sent you a pm please reply
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by idsamoo(m): 7:54am On Jul 19, 2015
IDGAF:

Bros,how many talk I don talk wit her wey u dey ask me.Besides.She quoted me and asked me a question.So what's feminine about me replying her.
Bros free me o!If u like her,tell her!!No come use me dey form "Knight in shiny armour" make she like u!!!
Funny you...anyway,sorry to disappoint you bros! Am bigger than that!! I just dont want diversion from the topic. Peace

1 Like

Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Sandydayz(f): 8:00am On Jul 19, 2015
IDGAF:

Well is it?
I only asked him to use plain english as am not familiar with anything he said.... Don't stick ur nose in my business pls smiley
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by IDGAF(m): 8:40am On Jul 19, 2015
Sandydayz:

I only asked him to use plain english as am not familiar with anything he said.... Don't stick ur nose in my business pls smiley
Hey Sandy,am sori I sounded so rude.Let's not digress further from the topic.Its not everyday u find a lady on such gr8 adventures.Applaud ur effort!So av u been able 2 extract d cells from the battery?
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Seunfaj(m): 9:18am On Jul 19, 2015
IDGAF:

Hey Sandy,am sori I sounded so rude.Let's not digress further from the topic.Its not everyday u find a lady on such gr8 adventures.Applaud ur effort!So av u been able 2 extract d cells from the battery?
lol

1 Like

Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2015
Sandydayz:
I got no idea what i just read all i knw is that i own a spoilt LT b3 undecided..... So abeg speak Eng kiss
what will you gals ever understand?!

1 Like

Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by nenergy(m): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2015
I'm in o! I wan begin dismantle my HP 635 battery. Please all those interested, can we buy this casing together, instead of ordering separately. I've not done international online purchases before..mbok!

1 Like

Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
You could also carry out single lifespan test on each of d cells to determine which is faulty, in most cases of spoilt laptop ba3s, there wil be a judas/judases among d cells

1 Like

Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Sandydayz(f): 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
IDGAF:

kiss Glad u said so.... Yes i did
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Sandydayz(f): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
dOriginal:
what will you gals ever understand?!
Don't get me started just face ur front... Pls undecided
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by IDGAF(m): 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sandydayz:

kiss Glad u said so.... Yes i did
Glad u cud put ur genius mind in2 use!Stay safe!
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Sandydayz(f): 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
IDGAF:

Glad u cud put ur genius mind in2 use!Stay safe!
wink
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sandydayz:

Don't get me started just face ur front... Pls undecided
didnt even know some1 else already spanked u, its ok swty.

1 Like

Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Sandydayz(f): 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
dOriginal:
didnt even know some1 else already spanked u, its ok swty.
angry
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by joe4christ(m): 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mehn, I dey go look for spoilt lappy battery be that o. Very enlightening. Good Job OP!
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Hardheolar(m): 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
nenergy:
I'm in o! I wan begin dismantle my HP 635 battery. Please all those interested, can we buy this casing together, instead of ordering separately. I've not done international online purchases before..mbok!
am in. lets order in group. who else is interested?
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by Hardheolar(m): 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
dOriginal:
You could also carry out single lifespan test on each of d cells to determine which is faulty, in most cases of spoilt laptop ba3s, there wil be a judas/judases among d cells
explanation on how to carry out the test pls..
Re: If You Own A Spoilt Laptop Battery, Come In by sweetflame(m): 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Android Apps By Nigerians That Will Change Your Life / 13 Cheapest Data Plans In Nigeria 2018 (MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile) / Pictures from Camon X Clear Selfie university tour around Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.