Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married (10526 Views)

My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex / ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' / My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by ogawisdom(m): 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
MsBliss:
Who knows ,she may have had such thoughts but didn't have any option than to succumb to the pressures around her.

D day every human will give up having children n marriage will mark d beginning of d end of human race. D question is y dnt u want to get married

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 20, 2015
Dear future husband;
How are you, hope fine. Well may God bless you. Yes dear I have a pressing issue I wish to discuss with you. This is it: Please do not marry me just for a show piece.
I know I am very beautiful. I know that I have the very long legs you really love. I am aware I have the deep dark skin tone you can't resist. I am not ignorant of the fact that my hair is one of the softest you will ever know. Neither do I feign ignorance of the fact that you can't stop looking into my eyes because they hold mysteries you cannot fathom. And that my lips are just the right shade of red for you. I know when I curve my lips in a smile you cannot resist me. I am aware of my rare dentition, that the pitch of my voice is unique.
But please darling I love all of this as much as you do. Just realize I have also got a brain and that I actually use it.
I didn't finish primary school because I was beautiful, neither did WAEC give me results because I had long legs (ok I did run for my secondary school house team, but that's another story). I wasn't able to scale JAMB, POST-UTME and gain admission into the University cause of my breath whooping smile. I didn't finish off my first year, second year, third year, whisk through my I.T and finish my finals just because of my beautiful dark tone. My youth service was hell but I passed and finished strong because I had a functioning brain not because my hair was very soft. its beautiful you love those facts about me, but so does my boss and colleagues in the office where I gained employment through an Exam, then an Interview, then Another Screening, followed finally by a industrial Training, and dear it was my intelligence that got me the job.

Sweet honey comb, I love you and I know its got nothing to do with your looks trust me. You need to love me without my looks, please just let me use my brain. Let me do that which I love to, let me work. Don't turn me into a doll to be glanced at and loved, please I beg of you.

Yours sincerely Alero Ajems Arubi,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by Fredoh(m): 8:58am On Jul 20, 2015
Actually, i am afraid of getting married !

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by emilyone(f): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
Fredoh:

What is afraiding u in getting married grin
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by 1miccza: 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
It sure and most definitely looks like you've made up your mind Op NL can not and would not help you to make your decisions. But think about this if everyone were to adopt your option would we have these much of people?
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by troy20(m): 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
Alero3Arubi:
Dear future husband;
How are you, hope fine. Well may God bless you. Yes dear I have a pressing issue I wish to discuss with you. This is it: Please do not marry me just for a show piece.
I know I am very beautiful. I know that I have the very long legs you really love. I am aware I have the deep dark skin tone you can't resist. I am not ignorant of the fact that my hair is one of the softest you will ever know. Neither do I feign ignorance of the fact that you can't stop looking into my eyes because they hold mysteries you cannot fathom. And that my lips are just the right shade of red for you. I know when I curve my lips in a smile you cannot resist me. I am aware of my rare dentition, that the pitch of my voice is unique.
But please darling I love all of this as much as you do. Just realize I have also got a brain and that I actually use it.
I didn't finish primary school because I was beautiful, neither did WAEC give me results because I had long legs (ok I did run for my secondary school house team, but that's another story). I wasn't able to scale JAMB, POST-UTME and gain admission into the University cause of my breath whooping smile. I didn't finish off my first year, second year, third year, whisk through my I.T and finish my finals just because of my beautiful dark tone. My youth service was hell but I passed and finished strong because I had a functioning brain not because my hair was very soft. its beautiful you love those facts about me, but so does my boss and colleagues in the office where I gained employment through an Exam, then an Interview, then Another Screening, followed finally by a industrial Training, and dear it was my intelligence that got me the job.

Sweet honey comb, I love you and I know its got nothing to do with your looks trust me. You need to love me without my looks, please just let me use my brain. Let me do that which I love to, let me work. Don't turn me into a doll to be glanced at and loved, please I beg of you.

alero3arubi

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by Fredoh(m): 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
emilyone:

actually a
lot of things.
i love children but i dont think this ever increasing chaotic world is a place that worth my children coming into.
and staying with one woman for the rest of your life, i look younger than my age and most girls i dated become too old for me too quickly damn!

based on the statistics i see today, marriage is not the source of joy but sorrow to many!

finally on religious matters, most people in this world are going to hell. that i know because "narrow is the have that leads to life and wide is the gate that leads to destruction" so why bring your kids in this damn world. honestly sometimes i wish i was not born!

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by MsBliss(f): 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
emilyone:

RIP to mr English grin
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by MsBliss(f): 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
Fredoh:
undecided We are afraidmates.
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by MsBliss(f): 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
1miccza:
It sure and most definitely looks like you've made up your mind Op NL can not and would not help you to make your decisions. But think about this if everyone were to adopt your option would we have these much of people?
I have not made up my mind yet.If I have,I won't be asking.I will just go ahead and do what's on my mind .
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by MsBliss(f): 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
Alero3Arubi:
Dear future husband;

Wow..........nice writeup .

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by MsBliss(f): 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
troy20:
alero3arubi
I visited her site and I loved every piece
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by MsBliss(f): 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
Fredoh:
actually a lot of things. Honestly sometimes i wish i was not born!
You sometimes wish you were not born that's going too far.
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by MsBliss(f): 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
ogawisdom:

D day every human will give up having children n marriage will mark d beginning of d end of human race. D question is y dnt u want to get married
So many reasons
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by 1miccza: 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
MsBliss:

I have not made up my mind yet.If I have,I won't be asking.I will just go ahead and do what's on my mind .

Well your last line says it all and it confirms the fact that you have already made up your mind.
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by troy20(m): 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
MsBliss:

I visited her site and I loved every piece
i guess i went a bit further.hardly anything original come by these days.what, with the few even who would rather build a tall protective brick wall over their hearts, minds and expressions.but she let it all out in the open.its rare bravery this days such ease and confidence in expression.in a world where you would be ravaged again and again for such often misconstrued as weakness.alero3arubi, troy20 has got a crush on you.A BIG one.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by Fredoh(m): 6:03am On Jul 23, 2015
MsBliss:
undecided We are afraidmates.
haha

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by MsBliss(f): 6:43am On Jul 23, 2015
Fredoh:
haha
Lol yes or no?
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by MsBliss(f): 6:46am On Jul 23, 2015
troy20:

i guess i went a bit further.hardly anything original come by these days.what, with the few even who would rather build a tall protective brick wall over their hearts, minds and expressions.but she let it all out in the open.its rare bravery this days such ease and confidence in expression.in a world where you would be ravaged again and again for such often misconstrued as weakness.alero3arubi, troy20 has got a crush on you.A BIG one.
Alero3arubi Troy20 has a crush on you already .

yea,I love her bluntness and the way she go just straight to the point without mincing words . Her kind is really rare. She so open like "no tomorrow " and her summary is superb.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by MsBliss(f): 6:48am On Jul 23, 2015
1miccza:

Well your last line says it all and it confirms the fact that you have already made up your mind.
No I have not.
I meant that;if I have made up my mind,there will be no need asking the same question on this forum .
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by dinachi(m): 6:58am On Jul 23, 2015
MsBliss:
Right from when i can remember, marriage don't seem bliss to me.I don't believe in premarital sex and I also don't believe in marriage .
I need just 10 good reasons why I need marriage in my life.

Cc:
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Seun
Can you give ten good reasons why you should remain single? When you are through you will find out why you need to get married!

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by 1miccza: 7:06am On Jul 23, 2015
MsBliss:

No I have not.
I meant that;if I have made up my mind,there will be no need asking the same question on this forum .

Then i think in my opinion you shouldn't respond much but read through the sensible posts and take your decision
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by MsBliss(f): 9:54am On Jul 23, 2015
1miccza:

Then i think in my opinion you shouldn't respond much but read through the sensible posts and take your decision
OK thanks for the advice.
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by 1miccza: 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
MsBliss:
OK thanks for the advice.
You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:03am On Aug 24, 2015
MsBliss:
Right from when i can remember, marriage don't seem bliss to me.I don't believe in premarital sex and I also don't believe in marriage .
I need just 10 good reasons why I need marriage in my life.

Cc:
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Seun
May be u re frigid or because u avnt seen pple who re really enjoying their marriage dat is y u av this mindset. Marriage is sweet if one finds a true lover & frd ok.
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by Youngpo413: 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
MsBliss:

Everyone behaves like its the most important thing in this life and a woman is nothing without a husband
yes in reality,A woman is nothing without a husband,that's why most ladies do anything just to get married.
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by Youngpo413: 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
MsBliss:

Read my post again and you will notice where I stated that am not a fan of premarital sex.
really how then do you take care of your pusy,whenever you are horrnyy...or you don't feel hornnny as well?
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by Youngpo413: 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
misssclassy:

1. What if she doesn't want children? And what gives you the assurance that the children she would give birth to will be her source of joy? Are all children a source of joy to their parents?

2. One can harness his/her leadership skills through other means.

3. A friend can also be a companion, whether male or female. You don't have to marry the person.

4. How does becoming a Mrs add meaningfully to ones life?

5. Who told you it's natural to get married. You are only using the bible as your standpoint. How about other religions that don't believe in the bible or atheists and freethinkers that don't believe in God?

6) What if she doesn't want to have a family of her own?

7) For you to have a helper, it means you have needs. What if she doesn't have those needs you mentioned?
You should also know that you don't have to marry someone before the person serves as a helper.

8 ) You can also develop commitment in other areas and works of life

9)Does every husband have their wife's back anytime anyday. Are all men loyal to their wives? Of course not.

10) Like the point above. Are all men dedicated to their wives? No! That's why we have a lot of broken marriages here and there.

11)A friend can serve that purpose.

12)Why would someone need validation from people before she believes that she is beautiful? If she believes she is beautiful, she doesn't need someone to convince her that she is.

This days, telling someone you can't do without her means nothings. Words don't count in relationships anymore. Action does.
you are pathetic,true true your life is nothing but a mere mirage.
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by nkemjacob2(m): 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
Cos wen u find the true love u will Neva regret in your life and be happy forever.

Ur partner is your other half to complete ur weakness.
Re: Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married by highalliance: 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
>>>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Brother-in-law And My Car / I Bought Elepaq Generator And It's Consuming Fuel. / What Name Did U Save Ur Dad's Number With In Your Phone?give Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.