Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. (18085 Views)

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire / Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by SamTrust(m): 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
THERE ARE SOME HEBREW AND GREEK WORDS THAT ARE TRANSLATED TO "HELL" IN THE ENGLISH VERSION OF BIBLE.
-Does it have to be translated to "HELL"? Or Assumming it was even translated to Hell, Does it mean a place where the wicked will be purnished eternally by Fire?

-IS IT A GRAVE / IPO-OKU(yoruba)?

-I SHALL EXPLAIN SOME BIBLE ACCOUNT THAT WANTED OR THAT ARE RELATED TO IT LIKE: Lazarus and the Rich Man Luke 16
THE LAKE OF FIRE.
Thanks
stay glue

YOU CAN ASK ANY MATURED, REASONABLE,STUPID-FREE and UN-CHILDLISH QUESTION(S) and i will reply. Otherwise i will not. "2TIMOTHY 2:23"
THANKS.

Did you hear me say "HELL" is Real?? YES!!! BUT It's not what you think "is the meaning". Huh?? Let's flow.
Notice Board: The word "Hell Fire" does not appear in the "BIBLE" rather it was "HELL"

Now Let's Consider the following Questions.

-Why do people use "HELL-FIRE" Instead of "HELL" even when the word HELL FIRE dOES Not appear in the Bible?

- What is the Real meaning of HELL?

-Does the Hell Really has "fire" as it COMPLEMENT-SURFIX implies?

**-Where Does the word "Hell," Translated from?

- Shocking Bible Explanation of Hell from Bible Scholars.

-How does the Doctrine, "Hell-fire," as a place of eternal torment started?

I will be addressing these questions systematically.

Please, read this post from GENESIS to REVELATION(Beginning to End) with your bible because i will not write any bible quotes here, rather bible chapters and verses.

"Test yourself, He who think is in the truth, for you might be in the deepest darkness" - Samtrust.

I read 1John 4:1, I was shocked.
You "must" not beleive everything you are been taught, rather, make extensive REASEARCH from the Bible if it is True.

WHY DO PEOPLE USE HELL"FIRE INSTEAD OF HELL.
Well the bible said it all.

2THIMOTHY 3:7 and 2CHORINTHY 4:3,4.

I don't still know why people choose to believe what was/is wrong. When google, encyclopaedia, bible journal, and co were there since... OMG!
- Make research No place in the Bible, where is writes like this "HELL FIRE" (USE GOOGLE).

SO WHAT IS HELL

Before we can Truly know the "True" meaning of HELL, We must know the Origin-When i say "Origin," i mean where it was Translated From.

THE BIBLE WAS NOT WRITTEN MANUSCRIPT"LY" IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE!

-The old testament was written in ARAMAIC AND HEBREW language, while

-The new testament was written in GREEK language.

It was Translators that translated it to various languages like: English, Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, French and co.

NOW WHAT ARE THE WORDS THAT ARE MIS-TRANSLATED AND THEIR REAL TRANSLATION TO HELL?

The doctrine of
"everlasting punishment in
hell" is founded upon a
combination of
mistranslations and
misinterpretations of the
following Hebrew and Greek
words.
Mistranslations of the
Hebrew word sheol,
and the Greek words
hades, tartarus and
gehenna
, to mean
hell.

AND
Mistranslations of the
Hebrew word owlam,
and the Greek words
aion and aionios, "to
mean forever or
everlasting when
relating to God’s
judgement of
unbelievers and fallen
angels."

In the Next post i will explain in to to with refrence links.
Thank you all.

MEANING OF SHEOL
-In the Hebrew Scriptures,
the word used to describe
the realm of the dead is
sheol. It simply means "the
place of the dead" or "the
place of departed souls/
spirits." you can as well do good by reading a well detailed reliable meaning from this source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sheol

MEANING OF HADES

-The New
Testament Greek
equivalent to sheol is
hades, which is also a
general reference to “the
place of the dead.”
you can as well read from a reliable source: http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200001803

MEANING OF GEHENNA

-Gehenna is translated from the hebrew word Ge-hinom -- meaning " The valley of Hinom, It was Only Jesus that uses this word in the Bible like: MARK 9:43-48 , MATTEW 10:28 , MATTEW 5:22, 29 when he was speaking to the unchanging and bad pharisee and co

BUT WHAT IS GE-HINOM and WHY DID JESUS USE THIS WHEN HE WAS SPEAKING TO THE PHARISEE?
Continue Reading

- GE-HINOM IS A PLACE WHERE THE ANCIENT JEWISH MAKE UNLAWFUL SACRIFICE TO "gods" "idol" even, using their Children. Meanwhile, JEHOVAH GOD later React oo. Check Jeremiah 7:30,31,32 and Jeremiah 32:35
Now all what i wrote above happened before Jesus was born.
Now, when Jesus is now Speaking, God's word had been fufilled-- The Ge-hinom(VALLEY OF HINOM) has now turned to a place where The Jews burn Refuse and the Death of people that Deserve No good burial.
What keep the fire to be burning is "Sulphur"

NOW, WHEN JESUS IS USING THIS GEHENNA ILUSTRATION, NO, I REAPEAT: No-body out of his Listener will ever think he is talking about eternal...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by SamTrust(m): 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
Continuity...
WILL THEY EVER THINK HE is referring to a "Fiery Tormenting Place" No! Since they already know the Gehenna outside the wall of JERUSALEM, RATHER, THEY Would Know: "HE IS TALKING ABOUT ETERNAL DESTRUCTION (Compare it to a body or refuse that has been dumped into that Gehenna, Can they BURN FOREVER WITHOUT BEEN DESTROYED? Never!!! They will vanish; No more seen"
-please, Let's use our deep senses here. ALSO READ THIS RELIABLE SOURCE ON EXPLANATION OF GEHENNA: http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200001642

http://www.gotquestions.org/Gehenna.html

SOME BIBLE VERSE THAT PEOPLE USES TO BACK-UP THEIR FAKE STORY OF HELL "FIRE"

1.THE [illustration Jesus Made in Luke 16:19-31] Story Of LAZARUS AND THE RICH MAN
-If I Tell you that Jesus was just illustrating, will you beleive? check Mattew 13:34,35.

For Full Evidence.

1.GET/PURCHASE A "HARD COPY" OF "THE JERUSALEM BIBLE VERSION"
2.READ LUKE 16:19-31
3.CHECK THE "FOOT NOTE/FOOTER"(IT WAS CLEARLY STATED THAT JESUS WAS ILLUSTRATING)

You can also compare Some of this illustration at: Mattew 13:10-15, 24-30, 31-32, 33, 44-50. MATTEW 22:1-13, 25:1-END. Thanks.

2. LAKE OF FIRE
This can be found here:REVELATION 20:10 and other places.
But did you also know that 2 bible verses Explain what Lake of Fire means?

==REVELATION 20:14,15 And REVELATION 21:8==
Those two verses clearly Stated that "the lake of fire means SECOND DEATH not tormenting Hell.
It's a matter of Logical Reason.
THINK ABOUT THIS: Will it make any sense in the side of Jehovah God -perfect and loving Father to be eternally purnishing people in fire just because they sinned for like Max(80yrs?), even while he didn't Punish Adam and Eve in Lake of Fire?. Can you as A Loving father(1JOHN 4:cool do that to your Son? EVEN ROMANS 6:23, EZEKIEL 18:4 says:"THE WAGE FOR SIN IS DEATH" Not Eternal tormenting in fire.

Thank you all, I'm resting my case for now.

Keep asking Questions and it shall be answered from the bible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by davien(m): 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
"Hell is real"...begins quoting bible grin

"Hell is not real"..... begins quoting bible grin

2 Likes

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Bilabong(m): 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
SamTrust:
Booked
U b confam bad belle
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Goovo(m): 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
Waiting.....
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by SamTrust(m): 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hello Mr. Davien thanks
davien:
"Hell is real"...begins quoting bible grin

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by davien(m): 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
SamTrust:
Hello Mr. Davien thanks
For?
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by AdeniyiA(m): 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2015

Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone

Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by SamTrust(m): 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
KINDLY READ" REVELATION 20:14 AND 15" and come back here and post to the people the meaning Of "LAKE OF FIRE".
Thank you very Much.
[quote author=AdeniyiA post=35978743][/quote]
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hell.. A k a hell fire is a man made illusion invented by religionists to put fear in humans so that they will do the right in order to avoid it.

SO IT is not REAL

3 Likes

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by valmunich(m): 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
Drawing from the foregoing discourse, I foresee hell being rather, some place of relaxation grin

I I'll be keeping tabs on this thread, seems intriguing grin

2 Likes

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by SamTrust(m): 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Thanks
Yes we found the word "HELL" in KJV and co.
But as you said. Na so Thanks for being my complement. I JUST USE THE THREAD TITLE TO CAPTION THE MIND OF AUDIENCE.
Here i will Explain that Hell is Not a TORMENTING PLACE, RATHER, IT MEANS GRAVE NO FIRE! Its ONLY HELL.
krattoss:
Hell.. A k a hell fire is a man made illusion invented by religionists to put fear in humans so that they will do the right in order to avoid it.

SO IT is not REAL
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by SamTrust(m): 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
Thank you very very very very much for motivating me.
You see!!! i saw how those fake pastors are programming lies into their members, and those members are Not even yeilding to learning The truth. Well i will in to to explain
valmunich:
Drawing from the foregoing discourse, I foresee hell being rather, some place of relaxation grin

I I'll be keeping tabs on this thread, seems intriguing grin
thanks
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by DworldsGM: 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
no knowledge is wasted i talking my second row sit for this post . Ride on bro

2 Likes

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by valmunich(m): 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
SamTrust:
Thank you very very very very much for motivating me.
You see!!! i saw how those fake pastors are programming lies into their members, and those members are Not even yeilding to learning The truth. Well i will in to to explain
thanks
you're welcome cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by SamTrust(m): 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
You are one of the peopLe MATTEW 5:3,5 was talking about thank you very much.
DworldsGM:
no knowledge is wasted i talking my second row sit for this post . Ride on bro

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by DworldsGM: 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
SamTrust:
You are one of the peopLe MATTEW 5:3,5 was talking about thank you very much.

am truly honoured by you words thanks for you indeed will boost some of us faith for d better.

I pray for more of his grace upon you before nd after you are done with diz post.
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by SamTrust(m): 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
Almost done.
Goovo:
Waiting.....
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by SamTrust(m): 9:50am On Oct 05, 2015
Fully Updated.
KEEP YOUR QUESTION ROLLING IN
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Osumare2013: 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
SamTrust:

WILL THEY EVER THINK HE is referring to a "Fiery Tormenting Place" No! Since they already know the Gehenna outside the wall of JERUSALEM, RATHER, THEY Would Know: "HE IS TALKING ABOUT ETERNAL DESTRUCTION (Compare it to a body or refuse that has been dumped into that Gehenna, Can they BURN FOREVER WITHOUT BEEN DESTROYED? Never!!! They will vanish; No more seen"
-please, Let's use our deep senses here. ALSO READ THIS RELIABLE SOURCE ON EXPLANATION OF GEHENNA: http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200001642

http://www.gotquestions.org/Gehenna.html

SOME BIBLE VERSE THAT PEOPLE USES TO BACK-UP THEIR FAKE STORY OF HELL "FIRE"

1.THE [illustration Jesus Made in Luke 16:19-31] Story Of LAZARUS AND THE RICH MAN
-If I Tell you that Jesus was just illustrating, will you beleive? check Mattew 13:34,35.

For Full Evidence.

1.GET/PURCHASE A "HARD COPY" OF "THE JERUSALEM BIBLE VERSION"
2.READ LUKE 16:19-31
3.CHECK THE "FOOT NOTE/FOOTER"(IT WAS CLEARLY STATED THAT JESUS WAS ILLUSTRATING)

You can also compare Some of this illustration at: Mattew 13:10-15, 24-30, 31-32, 33, 44-50. MATTEW 22:1-13, 25:1-END. Thanks.

2. LAKE OF FIRE
This can be found here:REVELATION 20:10 and other places.
But did you also know that 2 bible verses Explain what Lake of Fire means?

==REVELATION 20:14,15 And REVELATION 21:8==
Those two verses clearly Stated that "the lake of fire means SECOND DEATH not tormenting Hell.
It's a matter of Logical Reason.
THINK ABOUT THIS: Will it make any sense in the side of Jehovah God -perfect and loving Father to be eternally purnishing people in fire just because they sinned for like Max(80yrs?), even while he didn't Punish Adam and Eve in Lake of Fire?. Can you as A Loving father(1JOHN 4:cool do that to your Son? EVEN ROMANS 6:23, EZEKIEL 18:4 says:"THE WAGE FOR SIN IS DEATH" Not Eternal tormenting in fire.

Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. KJV.
Matthew 18:9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire. KJV
Mark 9:47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
Other scriptures that used HELL in the context of fire. Debut 32:22, Mark 9:43, 45, James 3:6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Jozzy4: 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
There is no HELLFIRE !!! Stop living in FEAR , serve God out of Love Not Fear .

3 Likes

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Joagbaje(m): 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hell fire is an uderstatement. The end of the wicked is worse than Hell ,it is LAKE OF FIRE.

Revelation 20:15 (KJV)
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Jozzy4: 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
Joagbaje:

Hell fire is an uderstatement. The end of the wicked is worse than Hell ,it is LAKE OF FIRE.

Revelation 20:15 (KJV)
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Yes . And what do you call Lake Of Fire ?

" and death and HELL were cast into the Lake of Fire" Revelation 20:14 .

So, HELL will also be burned forever and ever ryt ?

3 Likes

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Joagbaje(m): 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
Jozzy4:

Yes . And what do you call Lake Of Fire ?

" and death and HELL were cast into the Lake of Fire" Revelation 20:14 .

So, HELL will also be burned forever and ever ryt ?

At least you agree that the wicked will end up in fire. That's my point. And that put your theory to silence
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Jozzy4: 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
Joagbaje:

At least you agree that the wicked will end up in fire. That's my point. And that put your theory to silence
This calls for sound reasoning !

And Hell will also end up in Lake Of Ffire .... How real is that to you ?

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Jozzy4: 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
Joagbaje:

This calls for sound reasoning !

And Hell will also end up in Lake Of Fire .... How real is that to you ?

4 Likes

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Joagbaje(m): 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hell is a temporal abode for the wicked,. It's a place of devil's also ,it's controlled by Satan. Hell being cast I to lake of fire has to do with its emptying it's content there .
Your theory that there is no infernal end for the wicked . Has been disproved by the scripture I quoted . The wicked ends in fire. Lake of fire . I think you should rather go back to double check on what you have believed and Compare it with new evidence instead of trying to make a mockery
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Wenebadu(f): 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
Too long.................
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Jozzy4: 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
Joagbaje:

Hell is a temporal abode for the wicked,. It's a place of devil's also ,it's controlled by Satan. Hell being cast I to lake of fire has to do with its emptying it's content there .
Your theory that there is no infernal end for the wicked . Has been disproved by the scripture I quoted . The wicked ends in fire. Lake of fire . I think you should rather go back to double check on what you have believed and Compare it with new evidence instead of trying to make a mockery

That scripture is a hard pill for you to swallow , the bolded statement of yours is highly flawed because HELL has actually empty its content in verse 13 .

Face the straight statement , Death and HELL were cast into the Lake Of Fire ! Rev 20:14 HELL not its content .... How real is that to you ?

2 Likes

Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by SamTrust(m): 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
From your reply, I found it difficult to comprehend the message you are passing accross, though the bolded areas conjured up the image of what you meant in my mind: HELL FIRE.
Jesus were talking to Jews using their enviromental situations to teach them.
Kindly Re-READ my previous explanation On Gehenna.
Osumare2013:

Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. KJV.
Matthew 18:9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire. KJV
Mark 9:47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
Other scriptures that used HELL in the context of fire. Debut 32:22, Mark 9:43, 45, James 3:6

Firstly:
King James Version Bible Translation is not consistent in its translation of words. Don't forget that the bible was not written in English Language, rather Aramaic, Hebrew and Greek.
New testament was written in Greek.
So what is the original word? It's "GEHENNA," meaning "Valley Of Hinom..." Kindly Re-read my preceeding explanation concerning Gehenna.

So why on earth would KJV relate it to a fiery hell fire.

Then I think if you had already read about my Gehenna explanation, and think deeply plus prayer, I think you would have grasp the meaning.
Thanks.
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by Joagbaje(m): 7:19am On Oct 06, 2015
Jozzy4:

That scripture is a hard pill for you to swallow , the bolded statement of yours is highly flawed because HELL has actually empty its content in verse 13 .

Face the straight statement , Death and HELL were cast into the Lake Of Fire ! Rev 20:14 HELL not its content .... How real is that to you ?

The wicked will end up in the lake of fire . Do you agree.?
Re: Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. by malvisguy212: 8:40am On Oct 06, 2015
Joagbaje:

The wicked will end up in the lake of fire . Do you agree.?
don't mind this guys bro.
"And if your eye causes you to stumble, cast it out; it is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes,to be cast into HELL , WHERE THEIR WORM DOES NOT DIE, AND THE FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED. (Mark 9:47-48)

First Jesus say the wicked shall be cast into HELL ,then His next statement seems to give the description of hell "WHERE THEIR WORM DOES NOT DIE, AND THE FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like "A Righteous Lie"? / Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters / Artificial Insemination By A Single Lady Is Unnatural And A Sin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.