Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,251 members, 7,807,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? (28892 Views)

Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) / "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions / Is It Right To Share House Chores Between Husband And Wife? Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by cococandy(f): 12:58am On Jul 20, 2015
coogaluta:

It's legal in our part of the world, darling wink
he doesn't know cheesy
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by IYANGBALI: 12:59am On Jul 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Ashawo babe, those aren't chores but part of exercise . angry
I dash you tongue
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Bimffo(m): 1:07am On Jul 20, 2015
I hate anything Kitchen.. Except the food that comes Out..

Oh Gosh.. I hate Washing Plates and Moping the kitchen floor.. grin
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by valmunich(m): 1:09am On Jul 20, 2015
Taking out the trash! angry washing plates and ironing angry
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Horlufemi(m): 1:10am On Jul 20, 2015
chomytex:
I will go first..

Mine is sweeping, it's not like I don't sweep, I see it as a heavy duty!

I prefer washing of clothes and dishes..

So fellow nairalanders, what's yours?..share it with with us.

This's actually my first post here so let's keep the ball rolling!

I'll do your sweeping. you'll do my washing of clothes and dishes. problem solved. I have special polythene bags to eat food so it won't get on plates.
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 20, 2015
embarassed melo melo lafe ka undecided
I had no choice but to do all else I get whooped lipsrsealed angry
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
washing plates, especially all those pots/plates uses to server ogbono or okro soup!!! if u want me to strangle u, jx tell me to wash ogbono soup pot! angry

and washing clothes. call me lazy, buh I dnt care. d wahala there z too much, especially when the stubborn stains dnt want to go angry I'm even getting headache talking abt it now angry
Don't hide it from your fiancee so that after he marry you your real lazy attitude will show up
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 20, 2015
As a kid, I felt like "dis-mothering" my mum whenever she asked me to wash "onubu" bitterleaves for onubu soup.

Yes, I had a humble beginning. cool

3 Likes

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 20, 2015
I love house chores a lot.Esp when I am idle.I will remove the ceiling fan and dust it.Clean the house.I wash plates and my clothes,especially,when there is enough foam in the water.I iron a lot.Any girl wey go marry me she no go too stress herself for domestic work.But I no go cook for her.Na she get kitchen.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by mayordadon(m): 1:23am On Jul 20, 2015
but as a guy i prefer all than washing vehicle tyre so annoying expecially when in a raining season.
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by ChynoBEATS: 1:28am On Jul 20, 2015
chomytex:
I will go first..

Mine is sweeping, it's not like I don't sweep, I see it as a heavy duty!

I prefer washing of clothes and dishes..

So fellow nairalanders, what's yours?..share it with with us.

This's actually my first post here so let's keep the ball rolling!

None o... Babe thats me o.. As-far as its my work ... I'd do it.. Being the Last born is just something i cant stop being.... So why run from chores
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 20, 2015
happykidArotiba:
but u do the chores?

Yes nauuu, who will do it for me?
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 20, 2015
angry

I WOULD HAD HAVE THE ANSWER TO SOME OF YOUR RUBBISH COMMENT, BUT SINCE THREAD IS ABOUT 3 DAYS OLD, I FORGIVE YOU ALL angry
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Pamelayoung: 1:42am On Jul 20, 2015
If I tell u, will u do them for me? .....and to thnk this thread made fp
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 20, 2015
Insidous:
I like doing everythingundecided
THE ONLY WIFE MATERIAL ON THIS THREAD, BUT THE WAY YOU DEY CALL PEOPLE ODE ALONE!!! FIT..................................... NO OFFENCE
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by nekaa(f): 2:05am On Jul 20, 2015
ironing; that's equal to murder in my head. Cleaning a kitchen I didn't use; that's just wickedness nothing more. Washing more than 2 plates at once; I grumble in my mind unconsciously.
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by smd837(m): 2:35am On Jul 20, 2015
I like playing video game and hate to be sent to market to buy food stuff

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by segemint(f): 2:49am On Jul 20, 2015
chomytex:
Awww.how can I forget.I hate fetching water too
fetching water in this Morden world? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by misszionboo(f): 3:01am On Jul 20, 2015
I hate washing clothes and doing high dusting.
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 3:16am On Jul 20, 2015
Ironing: I can confidently say that I'll never again approach an iron in my life, so help me god.

Kitchen prep: the peeling, chopping, slicing and dicing that comes with preparing a meal, especially large feasts. It kills me, it's so boring and tedious.

Cleaning walls: I have to clean my walls bi-annually or so. Every wall in the house. Also tedious.

Anything relating to bathrooms.

I have to clean though. I can't stand dirt and disorder.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 3:18am On Jul 20, 2015
Don't really hate any. What i hate is repeatation. When it comes to chores, i'm a neat freak but what i hate is when someone comes and soils where i've cleaned up. It makes me mad. I don't like repeating chores more than once a day. I hate running on errands when the weather is blazing hot. I hate going to the market more than once a week. I buy in large quantities and thats it!

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Olayemmiey(m): 4:01am On Jul 20, 2015
Chores i dont like doing?
hian!
as if i like doing any 1...
i hate the word sef

"CHORES"
ughhhhh!!!

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by redcliff: 4:06am On Jul 20, 2015
Tydies:
Washing of plate. I'd rather join the military than for me to wash the dirty plates..

But you can eat with your wide mouf?

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by ohenhen1: 4:08am On Jul 20, 2015
Cutting the grass.
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by rule(m): 4:58am On Jul 20, 2015
Ironing and polishing of shoes.
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by johnpaullie: 5:01am On Jul 20, 2015
Washing of plates!
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by lawlahbammy(f): 5:16am On Jul 20, 2015
GboyegaD:
Washing clothes. I am so happy I never really got to wash until after secondary school and sometimes then, they still washed for me. When I got into higher institution, at first I had to force myself to but later, resolved to "ekaro, se e ma fo aso". Since then, I don't think I get to wash clothes even till date.
OAU tinz I guess.... grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by no2fuks(m): 5:21am On Jul 20, 2015
EggovinMma:
Washing clothes. Hate that!
the very worst makes your hands harder than brick especially towels and bed sheets.
omotolani22:
I hate to fetch water.
this one is just so humiliating. you will regret the day you were born in a third world country.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by GboyegaD(m): 5:24am On Jul 20, 2015
lawlahbammy:

OAU tinz I guess.... grin

Yes please.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by expaboy(m): 5:40am On Jul 20, 2015
Fetching water as early as 5am
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 20, 2015
GboyegaD:
Washing clothes. I am so happy I never really got to wash until after secondary school and sometimes then, they still washed for me. When I got into higher institution, at first I had to force myself to but later, resolved to "ekaro, se e ma fo aso". Since then, I don't think I get to wash clothes even till date.
I can't marry you at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Donates Her Kidney To Her Mother As A Christmas Gift To Her (pics) / If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? / My Mum Wants Me To Sack My Househelp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.