Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,055 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:08 AM

A Nairalanders Review Of FIFA 16 And PES 16 ! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalanders Review Of FIFA 16 And PES 16 ! (2401 Views)

A Review Of Kiss Daniel New Era Album By Iamsynord / A Nairalanders Trending Pre-wedding Pictures / Don Jazzy And Davido Bet N5m On A Game Of Fifa, Winner Takes All. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalanders Review Of FIFA 16 And PES 16 ! by NaijaSingleBoy(m): 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
Yes, I know am a game freak, but I had to tell Nairalanders what I think after playing the demo of the two greatest soccer gaming giants of all time, which are set to be released on September 14 (PES 16) and September 24 (FIFA 16) . (except you were in my generation when we were playing International Superstar Soccer and Super Star Soccer deluxe,the good ol days of SEGA and Nintendo grin) if you don't know them, you are indomie generation.

So, I'll be reviewing the games in 7 categories, hold on to your horses wink

1) Player Resemblance: the two teams gave it a good shot, with fifa's players faces looking natural but a little off, and PES also goes a long way having decent resemblance over fifa but the players faces like in PES 11 looks like rubber.

Round 1 Winner: Tie

2) Body Visuals: the two teams really improved with us seeing better player movement but still looking animated, fifa wins a little in movement, and it seems my recommendation to EA Sports last year was answered as FIFA beat PES to include, yes, TATTOOS! cheesy
But PES bring on the heat with sweat on the players just like PES 12.
The two teams both tried in the aspect of jerseys staining and becoming brown and green with dirt and grass.
Fifa gets 3points in this round with PES getting just two points.

Round 2 Winner: FIFA

3) Dribbles and Skills: both teams really did turn on the heat but the stunts been pulled in PES are just off the roof!

Round 3 Winner: PES

4) GamePlay : FIFA still proves it worth with its licensing giving us great resemblance in Jersey and Stadiums, PES still tries it best though, FIFA revamps the entire gameplay, which will make it harder for those who can't calculate tackles, crosses and passes, PES just brings back it's 'ANTICIPATION GAMEPLAY' like in PES 12 where passing into space makes your teammate anticipate it and tries to get there before your opponent.

Round 4 Winner: FIFA

5)Celebration: PES pulled the blanket over fifa in this one as we have new and improved celebrations in PES, like grabbing the camera, punching the corner flag, and YES! taking a SELFIE with a cellphone cheesy, sshhh, let me not leak much. wink

Round 5 Winner: PES

6) Electric Feeling: the two teams are really close here with FIFA having more realism in coaches,coaches now shout at players from the side lines, it's a tie in the aspect of crowds, FIFA now has FEMALE TEAMS grin (but couldn't select them in the demo sad) ! But PES beat fifa down in player feelings and referee expressions.
FIFA gets two points, PES gets one.

Round 6 Winner: FIFA

7) Game Modes: PES has been winning FIFA in this right from time as the master league has been revamped to be a whole lot more exciting and realistic.
The 'Become A Legend' nails it OVER FIFA's 'Be A Pro'. Master League edges over FIFA'S FUT a little and once again PES gets champions League rights and fifa doesn't.

Round 7 Winner: PES

REVIEW WINNER: IT'S A DRAW ! cheesy

I'll be going for PES over FIFA for the first time since 2010 you want to enjoy game modes and show off skills to your friends, think PES, you want to take on a challenge on the toughness of realism, think FIFA.

so, which do you choose? cool

Cc: lalasticlala , Obinoscopy

Re: A Nairalanders Review Of FIFA 16 And PES 16 ! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
I WONDER WHY IT'S ALWAYS COMING OUT LATE...

A NEW SEASON IS ALREADY HERE...

ALL THE NEW TRANSFERS WON'T TAKE EFFECT...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Review Of FIFA 16 And PES 16 ! by lative(m): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
man u're a real game freak..na fifa 14 I still dy play *covers face n runs out*..

cool list though, I smell fp
Re: A Nairalanders Review Of FIFA 16 And PES 16 ! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
Op FIFA seems to have better commentary and view options...
PES is getting boring with Jon Champion and Jim Beglin saying one thing over and over that I know what they will say for every scene... Unlike FIFA...

ALSO, PES has a very poor HD view...

Cc MrLeno come and see

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Review Of FIFA 16 And PES 16 ! by tbmas(m): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
Like for PES .......... share for FIFA. Choose?
Re: A Nairalanders Review Of FIFA 16 And PES 16 ! by Chestar5(f): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
lative:
man u're a real game freak..na fifa 14 I still dy play *covers face n runs out*..

cool list though, I smell fp

@bolded, close ur nose cos it smells awful undecided
Re: A Nairalanders Review Of FIFA 16 And PES 16 ! by princesuko(m): 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
You didn't touch the gameplay tho. I Feel From FIFA 15 Game play FIFA would take this... I watched one of their Pre-Game release video and i must commend them on this part(PES) Still waiting for when i will see MANU and CHELSEA not Man Red!!! Till they Get EPL license FIFA Rocks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalanders Review Of FIFA 16 And PES 16 ! by NaijaSingleBoy(m): 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
princesuko:
You didn't touch the gameplay tho. I Feel From FIFA 15 Game play FIFA would take this... I watched one of their Pre-Game release video and i must commend them on this part(PES) Still waiting for when i will see MANU and CHELSEA not Man Red!!! Till they Get EPL license FIFA Rocks

That's my 4th point, fifa beat PES hands down there.
Re: A Nairalanders Review Of FIFA 16 And PES 16 ! by Babysho(m): 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
While am trying to get Origin code for FIFA15 on pc...this dude has already played 16's demo...I could shine your shoes and lick em' for that 30mins or so experience of fifa16....

By the way Pes15 n Fifa15...Pes15 beats Fifa15 anyhow...very easy to play @Pes...but @Fifa..jus trying to make gaming difficult for someone and its not fair... embarassed

Anticipating Pes16 then...woulda Fifa16...but am guessing it would be uninstallable without maybe an Immortal Speaker that uses Nano Tech...

#ILoveGaming.....Do You?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Review Of FIFA 16 And PES 16 ! by princesuko(m): 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
NaijaSingleBoy:

That's my 4th point, fifa beat PES hands down there.
shocked
me:

shocked my fault there!!!
Re: A Nairalanders Review Of FIFA 16 And PES 16 ! by princesuko(m): 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
Babysho:
While am trying to get Origin code for FIFA15 on pc...this dude has already played 16's demo...I could shine your shoes and lick em' for that 30mins or so experience of fifa16....

#ILoveGaming.....Do You?

I almost Cried before i got past that stage!!!
Re: A Nairalanders Review Of FIFA 16 And PES 16 ! by Soundlessxd: 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hi you know something about bundesliga full scan like premier league last year. Thank you for review.
Re: A Nairalanders Review Of FIFA 16 And PES 16 ! by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 18, 2015
enjoy full HD gaming with UK used Smart TVs of all brands and sizes at affordable prices . Op pls permit me. www.nairaland.com/2429110/uk-used-smart-tvs-affordable
Re: A Nairalanders Review Of FIFA 16 And PES 16 ! by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 18, 2015
why is this in celebrities section? undecided

@topic, pffftt.....nothing beats I.S.S 64. Dats where gaming ended 4 me. Everything after that has been horsesh*t
Re: A Nairalanders Review Of FIFA 16 And PES 16 ! by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 18, 2015
Very nice review I have always been a fan of PES
Re: A Nairalanders Review Of FIFA 16 And PES 16 ! by Babysho(m): 7:25am On Jul 18, 2015
princesuko:

I almost Cried before i got past that stage!!!

How did you?
Re: A Nairalanders Review Of FIFA 16 And PES 16 ! by younghoody20: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2015
Freemanan:
I WONDER WHY IT'S ALWAYS COMING OUT LATE...

A NEW SEASON IS ALREADY HERE...

ALL THE NEW TRANSFERS WON'T TAKE EFFECT...
Mhem it fifa all d way
Re: A Nairalanders Review Of FIFA 16 And PES 16 ! by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2015
younghoody20:
Mhem it fifa all d way

As in ehn
Re: A Nairalanders Review Of FIFA 16 And PES 16 ! by princesuko(m): 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
Babysho:

How did you?

I first downloaded the Origin App(exe).. Then i connected to the internet!!! I was lucky it didnt ask for Serial Number!!
Re: A Nairalanders Review Of FIFA 16 And PES 16 ! by abduldope(m): 12:52am On Jul 26, 2015
so fvckin hate those name man blue(man-city) man red(man-u) or london reds london blue.... mtchwww fifa all the way jooor
Re: A Nairalanders Review Of FIFA 16 And PES 16 ! by stluckybrownya: 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
fifa n pes are both great games.buh 4 real game playing experience go 4 pes16.4get about customised kits or club names.diz can be fixed with mods.u nid dem msg me on 07033145468.i hv mods 4 both pes n fifa frm boots update to player transfer,face update,ball,stadiums,kits,camera,pitch mod,everytin u cn tink of.and of cours sweetfx dat givs dat makes d game biutiful on screen.
for variety of game modes ,commentary n match presentation choose fifa.
pes has beta player id as d ai(players) behave n play exactly as deir real lyf counterpart...fifa is stil tryin 2 improv on dis dats y dey brought first touch dribblin in fifa16
d reason pes15 slogan ws "d pitch is ours" ws because dey new dey cnt compete wit fifa wit deir custom c n official kits for almost all teoams so dey focused mor on game play.
som1 complained abt gettin origin codes.dnt b deceived,buy d game for codes buh unless u want to play online mods and patches r gr8 way to update d game.for now m stil enjoyin fifa15 n pes15 n i download free version n use crack ...waitin 4 d demo of pes n fifa16 on pc...n pc is d best way to play diz games cos to create d mods n patches r easier on d platform...gat so much to say so far as pes n fifa gamin is concerned.jus cal me

(1) (Reply)

See How This Uniabuja Expose Her Full B00bis In Epic Selfie (photos) / Rihanna Turns Up In An Orange Flame Stripped Swim Suit In Barbados / Rihanna Shares Some Sexy T0pless Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.