Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Meanings Of Names? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meanings Of Names? (3325 Views)

Meanings Of Musical Instruments In Your Language / Nigerian Pidgin English And Their Meanings / Igbo Names & Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Meanings Of Names? by iyawo1005(f): 12:40am On Mar 11, 2009
I was wondering what the meaning of the name Olukemi is?

Can anyone help with this, please. Thanks!
Re: Meanings Of Names? by AloyEmeka9: 3:28am On Mar 11, 2009
Olukemi is the name of any child whose dad is Olu and mom is kemi. Hence the combo Olukemi.
Re: Meanings Of Names? by dominique(f): 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2009
very funny tongue guess aloy.emeka means the same.
@ poster.
the long form of the name is oluwa-kemi-sola meaning. "the lord cares for me to wealth" or something like that
Re: Meanings Of Names? by iyawo1005(f): 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2009
Okay thank you, I have also google'd the meaning of the name but wanted to run it by all of you to see if its accurate. I found 'God has spoiled me' does that sound right?
Re: Meanings Of Names? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2009

(1)

Most Powerful Africa Kings Of All Time / Akwaibom/crossriver Caps / Why Are People Who Do Not Speak Yoruba Or Hausa Refer To As The Igbo's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.