Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Atheost. What Is Your Best Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheost. What Is Your Best Religion (890 Views)

Amazing: See Why The Best Religion In The World Rejected The Award / The Best Religion = ? / [b][b]which Is The Best Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheost. What Is Your Best Religion by tobechi20(m): 1:06am On Jul 18, 2015
which religion are you mpst comatiabl with;?
Re: Atheost. What Is Your Best Religion by menesheh(m): 7:18am On Jul 18, 2015
I like your post and question, but you have to edit your post to correct some typing error.

All religions are the product of chemical reactions in human brain. They all came about from groups of people that lived together in a geographical location governed by totalitarian leader or quasi democratic setup. They mostly combined religion and leadership roles together thereby having the upmost power to manipulate the subjects to believe anything of their choice, ei the dictates of the leader or high profile members of such communities. that's why each of the popular religious affiliations had regional origin:Christianity- Greek and Rome, Judaism- ancient tribes of Mesopotamia and run-away slaves from Egypt, Hinduism- India, shintoism- Japan, Buddhism- china etc.

To answer your question, I prefer Jewish illusion to others illusions.
Re: Atheost. What Is Your Best Religion by kevoh(m): 7:35am On Jul 18, 2015
Love for one another is my best Religion.
Re: Atheost. What Is Your Best Religion by Dekatron(m): 7:52am On Jul 18, 2015
I like Christianity. Christians can sing, and have cool names
Re: Atheost. What Is Your Best Religion by menesheh(m): 7:54am On Jul 18, 2015
kevoh:
Love for one another is my best Religion.

yea but your answer didn't say anything abt the post.

theAtheist101 , johnydon22 , plaetton , davien, onanaira6 and other freethinkers

which amongst those numerous religious illusions would you be more confortable with or accept as in the case of dilemmas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheost. What Is Your Best Religion by kevoh(m): 8:08am On Jul 18, 2015
menesheh:

His post says: ''Which religion am I compatible with? '' My response: Love.
There are more than a thousand religions which are obviously MAN MADE as pointed out even in your own post. I don't see any reason why love should not be counted as one.

If the post had mentioned something like mainstream or popular religion you are compatible with ( which I know you are driving at) then I'll go with Buddhism!
Re: Atheost. What Is Your Best Religion by menesheh(m): 8:36am On Jul 18, 2015
kevoh:

His post says: ''Which religion am I compatible with? '' My response: Love.
There are more than a thousand religions which are obviously MAN MADE as pointed out even in your own post. I don't see any reason why love should not be counted as one.

If the post had mentioned something like mainstream or popular religion you are compatible with ( which I know you are driving at) then I'll go with Buddhism!

But the topic of the post has extra message in it, Atheists, the OP misspelled it.
Re: Atheost. What Is Your Best Religion by kevoh(m): 9:03am On Jul 18, 2015
menesheh:

But the topic of the post has extra message in it, Atheists, the OP misspelled it.
Lol smiley ... I saw it, looked at my keyboard, realized that it was a mistyping error and dismissed it since I got the message. OP should do something though.
Re: Atheost. What Is Your Best Religion by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 18, 2015
Islam! They have the highest number of gullible members -- they would support me at anything I put forward. Many of them are poor and are made to like being poor, so I can easily manipulate them to my benefit. The religion permits me to womanise and marry a maximum of 4 (!) wives. And these wives are made to like this polygamy. Drinking and other things are not prohibited, so their members live life to the fullest. The religion has the highest number of power mongers, so they can do anything to support the agenda of their follow member. Most importantly, once am a rich member, am above Sharia law -- if I want to be an Hausa Muslim, but I would rather be a Yoruba Muslim, to be on the safer side.

Christianity on one side, has the highest number of "I-don-care" people. A typical christian is more concerned about a place (heaven) that he has not been to than his society. They prefer being a lamb like their role model, Jesus. Though they also have a high percentage of gullible followers, butthere is limit to what you can tell them to do. The only persons that enjoy the religion are the pastors and some executives in the church -- this I call greed.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheost. What Is Your Best Religion by onetrack(m): 9:33am On Jul 18, 2015
At the very least, a religion that does not preach that it alone has exclusive truth; any religion that does not have a concept of hell; and any religion that does not have a god that acts like a human.

I'm cool with Unitarian Universalism, some forms of Taoism and Buddhism, and Quaker Christianity. Jainism is ok but I could never adapt to their diet, but at least they've gone 2500 years without any religious conflict.
Re: Atheost. What Is Your Best Religion by hahn(m): 9:45am On Jul 18, 2015
I would go with Christianity. They are more modern and tolerate sin as long as you attend church service. They also have lots of beautiful ladies who wouldn't mind fvcking a "brother". To practise christianity though, I'd much rather prefer to be a pastor. That way, I can manipulate my congregation and make millions everyday selling "products" like heaven, fear, faith, miracles etc. As a pastor, I also have access to all the women. At that point it's simply an issue of point and kill.

It's all about the money and the hoes

grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheost. What Is Your Best Religion by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 18, 2015
Eckankar. Far better than any other religion.
Re: Atheost. What Is Your Best Religion by johnydon22(m): 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
menesheh:

theAtheist101 , johnydon22 , plaetton , davien, onanaira6 and other freethinkers

which amongst those numerous religious illusions would you be more confortable with or accept as in the case of dilemmas.

We have many options to consider. . . Christianity, they have really cool music wink
Buddhism, toaism. . Very cool guys and beautiful ways.
Islam: Pheeeeeeeew joke
Hinduism; Many Gods are involved even an elephant God..lol
Judaism; A twisted barbarism in the name of morals

i think amidst all this i will have to go with the religion of my own people, the igbo traditional religion.

Let the jews, chinese, arab believe their own myths

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheost. What Is Your Best Religion by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
Religion is a disease.

If you're asking me to choose between hiv or cancer, I'd simply walk away or shoot you in the head.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/08/15 / Incase You Didn't Go To Church Today. / France's "Highest Honour" Awarded To The 4 Heroes Who Stopped Terrorist On Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.