Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian (54306 Views)

Transformation Of A Sick And Abarndoned Dog.. / (photos) An Amazing Transformation Of A Dying Dog To A Healthy Dog / Help/contribution On My Sick Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by uchpanila(m): 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
barcaboi:

they used gential violet after shaving his locked hair and injured him in the process....took weeks to wash it off him

still don't get why some people shave their Caucasian. For me I love dogs that sheds a lot and huge as well that's why I go for Caucasians and Gsds

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by lahit14(m): 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
smileysmiles:
if this is true, May God bless you.

Finish ur sentence?!!
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by lahit14(m): 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
eighTHREAD:
u sabi lie o!

I've seen the pix of the healthy dog on NL before, around last year.

Liar!

Whr r u? Pls come n tell him u'v checkd it and he's still a lair, am enjoying the comradery, ish!!
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by smileysmiles(f): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
lahit14:

Finish ur sentence?!!

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
lahit14:

Whr r u? Pls come n tell him u'v checkd it and he's still a lair, am enjoying the comradery, ish!!
he can't come out because I owned him on this one; ...The evidences are there....even my friends that knew when I got him still think I bought another dog.....so Godwin. ..lol...It's good he challenged me because if I was lying; I don jonze be dat
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
lahit14:

Finish ur sentence?!!
which is?
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by younglawya(m): 1:04am On Jul 19, 2015
barcaboi:

he can't come out because I owned him on this one; ...The evidences are there....even my friends that knew when I got him still think I bought another dog.....so Godwin. ..lol...It's good he challenged me because if I was lying; I don jonze be dat

Cool
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by lahit14(m): 6:14am On Jul 19, 2015
smileysmiles:

Well u said, if it is true, may God bless him, hypothetical!!! Conditional!!, u tied ur blessing to if it is true, dat means deep down u still belive in the posibility dat I could be a lie, I just tot u should tell him wht u wish him........ If it is a lie,............................. Its only fair don't u tink
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 7:16am On Jul 19, 2015
barcaboi:
cc: Seun and few people here should remember this caucasian when I just got it from a woman that had no time for it. That was around February; he was unkempt, starved and looked haggard. See transformation in few months thanks to noodle waste and fish gills and love. I must say I was discouraged when I 1st saw him but I stuck with him not minding the bad advice and comments
1. when I got him (February)
2. gradual growth
3 &4. Kerry in almost full flow (pics taken May)....recent pics soon
People doubting the change in my dog even after showing links of earlier post , failed to even notice something. The collar!.....the dog has the same collar on even till date.....

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by smileysmiles(f): 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
lahit14:

Well u said, if it is true, may God bless him, hypothetical!!! Conditional!!, u tied ur blessing to if it is true, dat means deep down u still belive in the posibility dat I could be a lie, I just tot u should tell him wht u wish him........ If it is a lie,............................. Its only fair don't u tink

?
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
smileysmiles:

?
na wetin fit the guy be dat....he doesn't make sense

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by lacicrips(m): 9:46am On Jul 20, 2015
barcaboi:
cc: Seun and few people here should remember this caucasian when I just got it from a woman that had no time for it. That was around February; he was unkempt, starved and looked haggard. See transformation in few months thanks to noodle waste and fish gills and love. I must say I was discouraged when I 1st saw him but I stuck with him not minding the bad advice and comments
2. gradual growth
This is quite impressive. Can you share your feeding formula please?
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by lahit14(m): 9:55am On Jul 20, 2015
barcaboi:

na wetin fit the guy be dat....he doesn't make sense

Dats becos u didn't undrstand wht I said n neithr did she quite frankly. I might be many tins but not making sens isn't one of dem.
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 10:11am On Jul 20, 2015
lahit14:

Dats becos u didn't undrstand wht I said n neithr did she quite frankly. I might be many tins but not making sens isn't one of dem.
den no hard feelings if I misunderstood ur intentions.....a lot of ifs...lol.....We're good my bro....happy 2 have u on board if dats all good with u
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 10:15am On Jul 20, 2015
lacicrips:

This is quite impressive. Can you share your feeding formula please?
Different dogs with different dogs; that's what I noticed. ....But I noted it in my post; but for full details......fish gills (mostly) with noodles, rice or sweet potato. Then I added fruits once or twice (carrot, cucumber); cooked with it on the occasions. ......den deforming often is essential
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by lahit14(m): 10:52am On Jul 20, 2015
barcaboi:

den no hard feelings if I misunderstood ur intentions.....a lot of ifs...lol.....We're good my bro....happy 2 have u on board if dats all good with u

No matter!! I don't offend easily. We'r good.

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by xana101: 11:02am On Jul 20, 2015
BROS PLZ DASH ME THE DOG...... ITS LOOKING VERY CUTE

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 11:23am On Jul 20, 2015
xana101:
BROS PLZ DASH ME THE DOG...... ITS LOOKING VERY CUTE
lol...u can have him....but bring along a doctor, a carpenter and a cleaner along when u wanna come carry him....the doctor incase he injures u a little; the carpenter to measure the coffin if he goes for ur throat instead and the cleaner to wash the blood from the floor and pack remnants if he decides to eat u whole.....just jokes.....he looks cute but a real beast; defends my territory like a true alpha......
How's ur caucasian btw; hope it's eating well now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
jeff1607:
pls where do you reside in ikorodu? would be needing your stud soon.contacts too,if u pls

sent you a request. ...I'm at odongunyan
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by lacicrips(m): 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
barcaboi:

Different dogs with different dogs; that's what I noticed. ....But I noted it in my post; but for full details......fish gills (mostly) with noodles, rice or sweet potato. Then I added fruits once or twice (carrot, cucumber); cooked with it on the occasions. ......den deforming often is essential
I think its more of consistency. Can you share how many times you feed him per day and what specific times?

I like the carrot and cucumber thingie, never thought of it.
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
lacicrips:

I think its more of consistency. Can you share how many times you feed him per day and what specific times?

I like the carrot and cucumber thingie, never thought of it.
I was feeding him 2 - 3 times and since I had a puppy; it was easier feeding dem
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by mitchyy(f): 6:34am On Jul 21, 2015
I doff my wig for you. smiley
Reminds me of how many times I've had to transform my dog back to his initial healthy state after friends take him for weeks. Some people say they r dog lovers but treat their dogs like poo. Your dog will always thank you for 'rescuing' him.

3 Likes

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by xana101: 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
barcaboi:

lol...u can have him....but bring along a doctor, a carpenter and a cleaner along when u wanna come carry him....the doctor incase he injures u a little; the carpenter to measure the coffin if he goes for ur throat instead and the cleaner to wash the blood from the floor and pack remnants if he decides to eat u whole.....just jokes.....he looks cute but a real beast; defends my territory like a true alpha......
How's ur caucasian btw; hope it's eating well now
Lol......... i love Caucasian. yeah its eating very well now.
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
xana101:

Lol......... i love Caucasian. yeah its eating very well now.
don't go with commercial if u can create time to cook...that way u can vary the feed.. u can also try fish feed; it has 45%protein (coppens 2mm)....cheaper and has good nutrients composition
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by Apitch(m): 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
barcaboi:

don't go with commercial if u can create time to cook...that way u can vary the feed.. u can also try fish feed; it has 45%protein (coppens 2mm)....cheaper and has good nutrients composition
Bros abeg u don dey confuse me, na fish meal u dey call feed gills and fish feeds
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
Apitch:

Bros abeg u don dey confuse me, na fish meal u dey call feed gills and fish feeds
why will I mean that? I smoke fish on the farm and get lots of gills from the dead fishes. I cook dem and mix with noodles.......the fish feed is anoda alternative I use if or when I have no gills on ground...and especially when my gsd was still some months old.....that's why I said; he 'can also try' the fish feed instead of spending high on dog feed....coppens 2mm or 3mm has high protein and is cheaper...
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by Apitch(m): 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
Cool! Now I understand
I want to be like U when I grow o

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
Apitch:
Cool! Now I understand I want to be like U when I grow o
I'm on course to be u sir...
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by Spirit1(m): 3:30am On Jul 22, 2015
barcaboi:
2. gradual growth

Oga please where do you buy your noodle waste sir?

Are you located in Lagos?
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 4:28am On Jul 22, 2015
Spirit1:

Oga please where do you buy your noodle waste sir?

Are you located in Lagos?
yes..I stay in ikorodu. ask around; its almost everywhere. Noodle remnants is N100/kilo....or if u re close to any noodle factory; u can collect for free or pay lil cash
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
barcaboi:

yes..I stay in ikorodu. ask around; its almost everywhere. Noodle remnants is N100/kilo....or if u re close to any noodle factory; u can collect for free or pay lil cash
Upload more pics na!! angry angry angry
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
barcaboi:
2. gradual growth

see meat (dog-ma-c). grin kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Curvy Woman And Her Pet Cat Cooking (Photo) / Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) / Mexican Puppy’s Photo Deleted By Facebook After It Was Taken For A joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.