Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian (54308 Views)

Transformation Of A Sick And Abarndoned Dog.. / (photos) An Amazing Transformation Of A Dying Dog To A Healthy Dog / Help/contribution On My Sick Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
booqee:
Upload more pics na!! angry angry angry
Done......

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by StRichard(m): 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
R
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by kabeerhabe(m): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
people are showing off with FIRST class certificates... na Dog be your own.. na wa for this people ooo
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
kabeerhabe:
people are showing off with FIRST class certificates... na Dog be your own.. na wa for this people ooo
na wa for you.. must you hate?

13 Likes

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by shadowripper(f): 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
Funmiladey:
You mean the dog in those last pics is same as the one in the first, that must be the true definition of transformation.

What other transformation do we want other than this? APC are you seeing the show of transformation?
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by shadowripper(f): 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
booqee:
na wa for you.. must you hate?
booqee help me ask am o...

BTW, how are you my good friend? Remember ledafaze? hahahaha... this is my new handle o... Nairaland does not block female profiles so I have this... lol

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by bosunjohns(m): 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
barcaboi:
cc: Seun and few people here should remember this caucasian when I just got it from a woman that had no time for it. That was around February; he was unkempt, starved and looked haggard. See transformation in few months thanks to noodle waste and fish gills and love. I must say I was discouraged when I 1st saw him but I stuck with him not minding the bad advice and comments
1. when I got him (February)
2. gradual growth
3 &4. Kerry in almost full flow (pics taken May)....recent pics soon
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
barcaboi:

Done......
oooosheyyy.. i fit steal this dog ooo... grin grin grin grin pls give us more pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

edited: u need to thank me i got ur thread to the front page. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by WhoIBe: 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
Big Lie , how come the tail in the first picture is longer, while the rest dey very short, if a dog is growing then the dog will be experiencing a reduced tail, big phuccin lie
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by Rilwayne001: 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
Dogs? dayummmn.. angry
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by NwaNimo1(m): 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
The dog now looks overfed and not very scary,

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by pretty16(f): 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
barcaboi:

he clocked 2yrs June 4

I really thank God for you, coming into the life of that Dog, otherwise the Dog would have been a goner. I really can't stand peeps keeping pets without taking care of them. We have 3 female boerboels and a female Rott. They are so healthy. They need time and dedication, just like u are looking after kids, and if U can't give pets such attention, then why keep them

4 Likes

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
GEJ and Buhari should come and see transformation and change ooo.

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by xtervaganza(m): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
this is what i call true transformation......not the nonsense jonathan keeps telling his minions

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by braimeddy: 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
Op I'm just imagining this ur cauc is in cross river state.......u knw wetin for happen na grin

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by Ghidey(m): 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
I am a living witness to the transformation of the dog. I know when he got the dog and how haggard the dog was. you did a good job. kudos bayo

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by unknown87: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
smileysmiles:
if this is true, May God bless you.
And if its not?
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by slap1(m): 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
Transformation is truly better than change.
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by chuuxxy: 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
OMO..... dats some massive change.... see d head and tongue.... nice one

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
Nice one bro..God bless you for your kindness towards his creature. Its just a dog but believe me there is a reward for this.. #ProudDogLover

3 Likes

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by anonym0us: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
Op I need a puppy of that breed how much please
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by horexy(f): 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
kabeerhabe:

U are such a bitter person!
Most tyms, it's just better to shut d hell up dn post...bloody attention seeker!

*modified* Nice work, Op.
God bless u for saving dt dog...had it been it was stil wit its former owner, i guess it woulda died by now...d 1st pic says it all.
If u can care ds much for a dog...u are definitely a very caring person.
Kudos!

7 Likes

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by kennyman2000(m): 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
Nice one bro.. Envy ur kids as this shows, lots of cares and love await them..
Kudos bro!

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by onila(f): 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
barcaboi:
cc: Seun and few people here should remember this caucasian when I just got it from a woman that had no time for it. That was around February; he was unkempt, starved and looked haggard. See transformation in few months thanks to noodle waste and fish gills and love. I must say I was discouraged when I 1st saw him but I stuck with him not minding the bad advice and comments
1. when I got him (February)
2. gradual growth
3 &4. Kerry in almost full flow (pics taken May)....recent pics soon
why wld the former dog leave the dog in that condition

she shld be sued

animal abuse

3 Likes

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by ladyF(f): 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ewoooo see dog. Fear don dey catch me with ordinary pishure sef. I can't even use my hand to touch dog. With the way they bark at me cry a few even chased me while growing up, thank God I still have my 2 legs grin
Oh ye dog lovers una dey try!!

3 Likes

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by croSStodds(m): 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
barcaboi:

lol...u can have him....but bring along a doctor, a carpenter and a cleaner along when u wanna come carry him....the doctor incase he injures u a little; the carpenter to measure the coffin if he goes for ur throat instead and the cleaner to wash the blood from the floor and pack remnants if he decides to eat u whole.....just jokes.....he looks cute but a real beast; defends my territory like a true alpha......
How's ur caucasian btw; hope it's eating well now
Habaaaaaa!is the dog that brutal?

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
shadowripper:

booqee help me ask am o...

BTW, how are you my good friend? Remember ledafaze? hahahaha... this is my new handle o... Nairaland does not block female profiles so I have this... lol
Really??!!!!!!!!! the ledafaze with no face! wetin you sef do wey dem ban you. u see urself now, u don turn yourself to transgender...looool grin grin

How u been?
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by tunergy(m): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
kabeerhabe:

Don't Mind him, he is doing what he loves. making him a happy man and also extending love to nature through care for the dog,

However,
YOU MY FRIEND IS DOING WHAT YOU LOVE TOO, SPREADING HATE AND NEGATIVITY IN THE HOPE OF MAKING OTHERS SAD LIKE YOU.

RECEIVE SENSE

9 Likes

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by tunde1200(m): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
This is a true definition of transformation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by ZACHIE: 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
kabeerhabe:

The quality of life and living is not measured by FIRST CLASS certificates, but by VALUES.

What values do you have? I see none.

9 Likes

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by MUNEER2(m): 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
Good job man, i must commend your effort seriously because i know what it takes to take care of a dog.
Kudos again man!

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by croSStodds(m): 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
kabeerhabe:
Must you showcase your stupidity on every forum?cease being such an uncultured rejectamenta and start appreciating good things.no insalubriousness meant bro but you really bleeped up.big time!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Curvy Woman And Her Pet Cat Cooking (Photo) / Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) / Mexican Puppy’s Photo Deleted By Facebook After It Was Taken For A joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.