Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,417 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:07 PM

Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian (54184 Views)

Transformation Of A Sick And Abarndoned Dog.. / (photos) An Amazing Transformation Of A Dying Dog To A Healthy Dog / Help/contribution On My Sick Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by cococandy(f): 11:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
barcaboi:

instead of wasting cash on indomie packs or the likes; pet shop sells noodle remnants at N100/kilo. probably gotten from noodle companies
ok. Nice
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
bonitapice:
Nice job...your dog looks very healthy... we just got a German shepherd its 7weeks old...we have no idea on what to feed it with...just milk and glucose...we bought puppy food but it has refused to eat...wat do you suggest I feed her??
I started with milk too and mixed raw egg with it (after 1st mixing with water) but u have to deworm often because raw eggs contains salmonella (typhoid).....try sweet potato mixed with boiled egg or fish...mash it together well to pass thru its mouth...den use ur hand to drop some food in his mouth..d taste will make him eat it

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
Tartams:
As a vet, I can tell you that we have been having mixed results with feeding indomie waste to dogs. There is even a current suspicion that it may be responsible for some long time chronic illnesses seen in dogs. But at the moment its still all speculations because not much studies have been conducted on the matter. So I would advise that this should be done with caution. Because you just never can tell what may come up next.

hmm..noted...update me...willing to learn more
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
J4Jenom:
guy hw much u wan sell am??
lol
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 11:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
my dear tobolos dat is d change we need, d change we can all see within months ........op ur very good....
tnx ma...appreciate. ..God n love is d key
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 12:06am On Jul 23, 2015
Nursy:
This op go sabi take care of women o...
I don't like dogs but urs caught my fancy. Nice work!
lol...thanks....I suck in that women area....lol..
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 12:14am On Jul 23, 2015
chopido:
I am as surprised as u are.. First I must say well done to the owner of that dog.. Secondly pls share ur secret with us.. As a dog lover I need to know how u did it.. grin
tnx bro....I noted it earlier...scroll up and u'd get it...it's not really d meal alone but d love I guess
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 12:25am On Jul 23, 2015
cococandy:
ok. Nice
hope u understand now
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by larouz(m): 1:47am On Jul 23, 2015
Nyv one thumbs up bro

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by cococandy(f): 2:10am On Jul 23, 2015
barcaboi:

hope u understand now
yep smiley
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by RealEstate36: 7:36am On Jul 23, 2015
Na wa affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by Spidermon: 7:39am On Jul 23, 2015
This is the kind of transformation that Nigeria needs and not the rubbish that Jona was all about...
Nice one OP

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by shadowripper(f): 7:40am On Jul 23, 2015
booqee:
Really??!!!!!!!!! the ledafaze with no face! wetin you sef do wey dem ban you. u see urself now, u don turn yourself to transgender...looool grin grin

How u been?

Been cool jare... How ur side?
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by horexy(f): 7:42am On Jul 23, 2015
barcaboi:

tnx sist; I was lucky to get him...Some1 else cld have done same.......abt me bn a caring person; ehm...*Scratches head.....

This one pass humility...na HUMBILITY cheesy
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 23, 2015
barcaboi:

I noted it above or in one of the comments.....mostly fish gills and cereal...noodle, rice among others. ..tnx
Nice job
U know u can use it to make money
Im sure a lot of dog owners dont know how to look after their pet .. Cuz the transformation is really good.
Nice job sha wink

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by bonitapice: 8:13am On Jul 23, 2015
barcaboi:

I started with milk too and mixed raw egg with it (after 1st mixing with water) but u have to deworm often because raw eggs contains salmonella (typhoid).....try sweet potato mixed with boiled egg or fish...mash it together well to pass thru its mouth...den use ur hand to drop some food in his mouth..d taste will make him eat it
I prepared it thus morning and she really loved it....I could make do with more recipes from you Sir.. lol
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by bonitapice: 8:14am On Jul 23, 2015
barcaboi:

I prepared it thus morning and she really loved it....I could make do with more recipes from you Sir.. lol I would like my dog to grow strong and healthy like yours
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by MrsAnyanwu(f): 8:46am On Jul 23, 2015
barcaboi:
tnx ma...appreciate. ..God n love is d key
I totally agree with u....

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by Keepshining(f): 10:44am On Jul 23, 2015
Wow,this is amazing!You've done a great job.KIU.
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
horexy:

This one pass humility...na HUMBILITY cheesy
lol
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
bonitapice:
I prepared it thus morning and she really loved it....I could make do with more recipes from you Sir.. lol
wch 1 did u try?.
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
Keepshining:
Wow,this is amazing!You've done a great job.KIU.
tnx sist
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by ModiKen(m): 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
There are sick and hungry children all over Africa and the world; yet this man is showing us a dog he loves and cares for.

Seems the lives of dogs are more valuable than hungry and dying children around him.
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by Baroba(m): 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
ModiKen:
There are sick and hungry children all over Africa and the world; yet this man is showing us a dog he loves and cares for.

Seems the lives of dogs are more valuable than hungry and dying children around him.

Complete and utter rubbish, if half of the people had his compassion, maybe the world will be a better place..

Do you know him personally? For all intense and purposes he might have helped out people in the past..

All Animals deserve to be treated with respect, and I applaud him for doing this..

4 Likes

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by lahit14(m): 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
Timbuktou:

My friend learn some manners.

Let me give you a clue.

You: ManCity

Me: Juve

Manners r for liberals man as for clue's well.......... I hate dem especially whn it has noTtin to do with money and ur not buhari's daughter.
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
ModiKen:

Even King David left all his sheep to attack the bear and lion that came after his stock. ......U treasure what u have wt u; and who says I don't show love 2 them....How many kids have u adopted?
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
Baroba:

Complete and utter rubbish, if half of the people had his compassion, maybe the world will be a better place..

Do you know him personally? For all intense and purposes he might have helped out people in the past..

All Animals deserve to be treated with respect, and I applaud him for doing this..
hats off....I applaud u
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by GRACEGLORY: 9:17am On Jul 24, 2015
How did you get rid of the fleas.?
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by atoleybaba(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
barcaboi:
cc: Seun and few people here should remember this caucasian when I just got it from a woman that had no time for it. That was around February; he was unkempt, starved and looked haggard. See transformation in few months thanks to noodle waste and fish gills and love. I must say I was discouraged when I 1st saw him but I stuck with him not minding the bad advice and comments
1. when I got him (February)
2. gradual growth
3 &4. Kerry in almost full flow (pics taken May)....recent pics soon
bbaba do u stay in fish farm estate?
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
atoleybaba:
bbaba do u stay in fish farm estate?
yes boss
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by tunergy(m): 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
ModiKen:

Mr Helper, the time you spent here chatting breeze could have been used to help one dying child.
And How many dying child have you helped in your life time.

I don't just understand why people will deribe somuch pleasure in running fellow humans down.
This must be a new form of neurosis unraveling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by atoleybaba(m): 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
barcaboi:

yes boss
so that was how d cauc looked like before? U tried o...anyways I am that guy in plot 62 with two rotts(puppies)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) / A Curvy Woman And Her Pet Cat Cooking (Photo) / Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.