Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian - Pets (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian (54309 Views)

Transformation Of A Sick And Abarndoned Dog.. / (photos) An Amazing Transformation Of A Dying Dog To A Healthy Dog / Help/contribution On My Sick Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 11:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
theecaus:
if truly na d dog u really tried.....abeg I be novice fir dis dog tin bt I really love dog, wat is the noodles waste and where can I gt it cause I am expecting a dog very soon and I wnt to gbe d dog d very best
u'll get it in vet shops or animal shops....100/kilo but use what suits ur dogs best.....
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by mikolo80: 4:11am On Jul 28, 2015
ModiKen:

Do u know ur circumstances affect the way u think/reason?
precisely
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by theecaus(m): 7:51am On Jul 28, 2015
barcaboi:
u'll get it in vet shops or animal shops....100/kilo but use what suits ur dogs best.....
I neva knw bt as I see people talkin abt dat indomie waste I tot it can give my puppy at least d nutrients it nid, wat ae d oda food I can gve d puppy to make it grow faster and bigger
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 8:38am On Jul 28, 2015
theecaus:
I neva knw bt as I see people talkin abt dat indomie waste I tot it can give my puppy at least d nutrients it nid, wat ae d oda food I can gve d puppy to make it grow faster and bigger
depends on if u want home made meal or cooked....if u wanna cook, rice, noodles, sweet potato mixed with fish or egg or meat/chicken is good....u can use commercial feeds too like Arion or even fish feed which I use sometimes and is cheaper and rich. I add to noodles often too.....
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by ModiKen(m): 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
barcaboi:

lol.....u got me laffing. ...the thread is for pet lovers or curious peeps ; I wonder who directed u here....this is surely not for sadists......no shots intended....I hope by talking about kids on the street (and not doing anything about it) has made u happy.....u can run along now and actually help som1 out there instead of bn self righteous......Be like saint francis, sell the lil fortune u claim u have and hit the street with humility. ....U don't need to advertise it.....I'll still take King David's story; there was a reason the bible noted where he chased and killed a lion and a bear to save his sheep....I can't remember where it 'advertised' him helping a helpless boy.....U wanna let dem tag u as a passionate person; it's not by sounding like 1...it is by bn 1 without sounding dumb but by keeping it to ursef and getting that reward from heaven like u quoted. ......good 2 have u on board...u sha like the thread so u cldnt keep away....

My man....I have personally taken care of two dogs and rehabilitated one. But I did both in 2003; two years before Seun created nairaland.

Hence I 'm green with envy that I couldn't show what I did on this forum. grin

Anyway, show some love to the less priviledged bro but don't show us here cos u know whr ur reward would be.... cool
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by ModiKen(m): 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
tunergy:

So Breeding an Animal is a CRIME?

Yes! grin
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
ModiKen:

My man....I have personally taken care of two dogs and rehabilitated one. But I did both in 2003; two years before Seun created nairaland.

Hence I 'm green with envy that I couldn't show what I did on this forum. grin

Anyway, show some love to the less priviledged bro but don't show us here cos u know whr ur reward would be.... cool
why contracting ursef? ......
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by ModiKen(m): 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
barcaboi:

mufu; sowi to burst ur bubbles...I am an animal scientist, dude; what better way 2 advertise my 'project' and help peeps wt the same issues....Som1s dog might survive as a result of this....have u ever thought of that....Oh sorry, u ddnt because probably u hate dogs because they scare u and u run as ur big legs can carry u when u sight one.....

grin grin grin grin grin This got me cracking.

Dude I took care of two dogs in 2003, a male and a female, before Seun even dreamt of opening this forum....but no pics to show here....hence I'm green with anger that dis man is sharing pics here.... grin
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by ModiKen(m): 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
barcaboi:

mufu; sowi to burst ur bubbles...I am an animal scientist, dude; what better way 2 advertise my 'project' and help peeps wt the same issues....Som1s dog might survive as a result of this....have u ever thought of that....Oh sorry, u ddnt because probably u hate dogs because they scare u and u run as ur big legs can carry u when u sight one.....

Dude I took care of two dogs in 2003, a male and a female, before Seun even dreamt of opening this forum....but no pics to show here....hence I'm green with anger that u are sharing pics here.... grin
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
ModiKen:

Dude I took care of two dogs in 2003, a male and a female, before Seun even dreamt of opening this forum....but no pics to show here....hence I'm green with anger that dis man is sharing pics here.... grin
lol.....u re really something. ...Welcome on board still.....animal lovers are welcome
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by debada(f): 12:04am On Jul 31, 2015
ModiKen:

Wetin u wan tak my nose do if you cut am.

My man, u seem very pained cos you know I said d truth which is very bitter to the eyes and ears grin.

I don't know d man in person. If he has helped any homeless or hungry kid, let him show us; wld prefer to see that than a dog.

BTW, I b tink say na mouth dem dey chuk inside anoda person mata?

Really? You are saying the truth?
You want him to post pictures of him helping the less privileged?
Remember the people in the bible flaunting their offerings? What did Jesus say? Did he commend them or the old poor woman?

You see, I have no respect for so called philanthropists, because they only give to be recognised.

Can you tell me one good you have done that benefits others/ living things? undecided

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by ModiKen(m): 10:02am On Jul 31, 2015
debada:

Really? You are saying the truth?
You want him to post pictures of him helping the less privileged?
Remember the people in the bible flaunting their offerings? What did Jesus say? Did he commend them or the old poor woman?

You see, I have no respect for so called philanthropists, because they only give to be recognised.

Can you tell me one good you have done that benefits others/ living things? undecided

One good thing Iv done to benefit others....hmmm....lets see.....

My smile!

Everytime I smile, I make others feel good; himans, animals plants, living and non-living things. They all feel better when I smile..... grin
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by bonitapice: 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
barcaboi:

lol....u really are a funny guy....if I help anybody and show u on Nairaland; does it not prove I am a hypocrite? Then God's blessings for helping som1 out is as good as gone......u really don't know jacksh*t..
pls why are you even responding to him

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by debada(f): 12:32am On Aug 02, 2015
barcaboi:

Different dogs with different dogs; that's what I noticed. ....But I noted it in my post; but for full details......fish gills (mostly) with noodles, rice or sweet potato. Then I added fruits once or twice (carrot, cucumber); cooked with it on the occasions. ......den deforming often is essential

Hi. So my GSD is underweight. Looks more of a 5 months old dog than 14 months. All because I left her last year to come to lagos.
You said deworming is essential. How often do u do this? Do you administer yourself or vet does it?
What is the name of the drug? The vet where my dog is charged me N 3000 per deworming. The ones around me refuse to sell to me without administering themselves.
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 7:02am On Aug 02, 2015
debada:

Hi. So my GSD is underweight. Looks more of a 5 months old dog than 14 months. All because I left her last year to come to lagos.
You said deworming is essential. How often do u do this? Do you administer yourself or vet does it?
What is the name of the drug? The vet where my dog is charged me N 3000 per deworming. The ones around me refuse to sell to me without administering themselves.
they're not serious. ...u can do it ursef; go to a vet shop instead of a clinic and ask for Prazixam or any dog dewormer and ask for directions....but usually its 1tab per 10kg and costs around 600 or 1k...u can include the drug in his meal where he'll eat b4 even knowing or open his mouth and throw it down his throat then close his mouth and hold for some seconds or a minute till he swallows.....I deworm like every 3months......paying 3k 2 deworm is daylight robbery; that's what I feel
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by debada(f): 11:53am On Aug 02, 2015
barcaboi:

they're not serious. ...u can do it ursef; go to a vet shop instead of a clinic and ask for Prazixam or any dog dewormer and ask for directions....but usually its 1tab per 10kg and costs around 600 or 1k...u can include the drug in his meal where he'll eat b4 even knowing or open his mouth and throw it down his throat then close his mouth and hold for some seconds or a minute till he swallows.....I deworm like every 3months......paying 3k 2 deworm is daylight robbery; that's what I feel

kk. Thanks a lot. Would look for it next saturday.
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
debada:

kk. Thanks a lot. Would look for it next saturday.
good...wch area are u
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by debada(f): 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
barcaboi:
good...wch area are u

okota
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
debada:

okota
try to get around abd damn what they say....
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
anonym0us:
Op I need a puppy of that breed how much please
hope uve gotten a puppy now
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
bonitapice:
Nice job...your dog looks very healthy... we just got a German shepherd its 7weeks old...we have no idea on what to feed it with...just milk and glucose...we bought puppy food but it has refused to eat...wat do you suggest I feed her??
how ur dog now
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
bonitapice:
I prepared it thus morning and she really loved it....I could make do with more recipes from you Sir.. lol
updates on ur dog......sent a mail 2 u...chk
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
Nursy:
This op go sabi take care of women o...
I don't like dogs but urs caught my fancy. Nice work!
sent u a mail....Longtime
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
Nursy:
This op go sabi take care of women o...
I don't like dogs but urs caught my fancy. Nice work!
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
bonitapice:
I prepared it thus morning and she really loved it....I could make do with more recipes from you Sir.. lol
updates on ur dog......sent a mail 2 u...chk.
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by anonym0us: 9:58am On Jan 26, 2016
barcaboi:
hope uve gotten a puppy now
not yet
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
anonym0us:
not yet
no time bah
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by anonym0us: 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
barcaboi:
no time bah
I still need a puppy of that breed... if you have any for sale please PM
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by Nursy(f): 9:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
Replied you.
barcaboi:
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
anonym0us:
I still need a puppy of that breed... if you have any for sale please PM
I advertised 1 for sale nah.....the same dog's offspring, I mean my caucasian male's puppy...
www.nairaland.com/2859057/caucasian-male-puppy-sale-80k
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nursy:
Replied you.
now?...
Re: Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian by Nursy(f): 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
barcaboi:
now?...
immediately i got ur message. How are you doing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Curvy Woman And Her Pet Cat Cooking (Photo) / Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) / Mexican Puppy’s Photo Deleted By Facebook After It Was Taken For A joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.