Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari (26911 Views)

Seek Help Form Olumba - Cleric Tells Buhari / BIAFRA: Release Kanu Or Heavens Will Strike, Cleric Tells Buhari / Biafra: Release Kanu Or Heavens Will Strike, Cleric Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by luvmijeje(f): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2015
jmaine:

You are even more sillier than i imagined . . . . .

Nigerians voted for Buhari ? No ?

Should Buhari as the president of Nigeria only cater for those who voted him ? Yes ?

We don't need to all vote Buhari to call him to order . . . . .You are not even sure if the Pastor voted for him in the first place. . . . .

I voted the President to right the wrong of the past administration. If he wants to criticise the President he should come out straight and not hide behind 'Nigerians that voted'. He should not speak for me.
Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by jmaine: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2015
luvmijeje:

I voted the President to right the wrong of the past administration. If he wants to criticise the President he should come out straight and not hide behind 'Nigerians that voted'. He should not speak for me.

Mind telling us who the pastor voted for ? Since you are so adamant that no one must criticize the dull deity you all worship in Aso rock . . . . .
Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by Ahmeduana(m): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2015
brooklyn49:
a failure will always blame his misfortune on someone else
JUST THE WAY A DIRTY WOMAN WILL BLAME HER LACK OF CLEANLINESS ON THE DEMISE OF HER LATE HUSBAND, FORGETTING THAT WHEN THE HUSBAND WAS AROUND WATER HARDLY TOUCHES HER SKIN WATER!
Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2015
Ahmeduana:

JUST THE WAY A DIRTY WOMAN WILL BLAME HER LACK OF CLEANLINESS ON THE DEMISE OF HER LATE HUSBAND, FORGETTING THAT WHEN THE HUSBAND WAS AROUND WATER HARDLY TOUCHES HER SKIN WATER!
ikpa, can't figure out where u r steering the wheel to o grin
Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by skolab4(m): 11:08am On Jul 18, 2015
is this one cleric or a politician or did he think buhari is a magician that will transform and liberate the country just under a month old administration...why can't you let this man(P M B) be..he has not even spent 2months..you have started hurling horrible words abusing and criticizing him....
Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by dougivilla(m): 11:09am On Jul 18, 2015
luvmijeje:

The President will definitely work for all Nigerians irrespective of tribe or religion. If the pastor want to advise the President, he's welcome....... But he and his likes who didn't vote for him has no right to speak on behalf of we that voted.

Yet another kindergarten expression. Grow up kid!

1 Like

Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by Forwetinnah: 11:13am On Jul 18, 2015
Has anyone heard from or seen Father Mbaka...may God forgive that man for the role he played in handing over Nigeria to a Jihadist. Some so called Men of God are just shameless

2 Likes

Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by Forwetinnah: 11:18am On Jul 18, 2015
nigerianvenom:

How many people in kano and katsina voted for GEJ in 2011?yet he built several almajiri schools and varsity in both state

It really surprises me to read some comments from APC supporters. Very lame ones, I tell you. They've suddenly forgotten that Buhari is the President of Nigeria NOT APC. The people are dull for days..just like the one they support

2 Likes

Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by ice25(f): 11:26am On Jul 18, 2015
hamzeiy:
mugu..how many probe him dun do....useless pple
...if na muslim cleric talk against jonathan then he would have been a fanatic or extremist or even bokoharam sponsor....very soob another cleric go forsee nonsense as others forsaw b4 the elections....tell ur moG that everything shouldnt be about money....

muntula.. silly broom waver
Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by Fawwaz05(m): 11:50am On Jul 18, 2015
Mr cleric, if your former wife burn down your house and you had to move into a rented apartment, you'll just format that part of your life and pretend it never happened.

Ok now

Kontinuu.....
Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by BraniacX(m): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
luvmijeje:
Did majority of people in Delta state voted for Buhari? With all due respect, the Cleric should keep his mouth shut and stop the nonsense of speaking on behalf of Nigerians who voted for change.

Another [size=50]Mumu-ing Mumu[/size][size=30]/[/size][size=35]Mofo-ing Mofo[/size][size=30]/[/size][size=35]Excusing Excuser[/size][size=30]/[/size][size=35]Idiotic Id1ot[/size] [size=30]And sai Buhari[/size] [size=35]Chanting Chanter[/size]

Since majority of the people in delta state didn't vote for buhari and have no right to demand performance from him, then their GOD given resources shouldn't be used to run and develop the northern and south western parasitic blood sucking useless states that voted for Buhari and have the right to demand performance from him!!! angry

Fvcking !diot

2 Likes

Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
aminho:
Pdp pastor
From a pdp state grin
Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by Atimchia(m): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
This is stupid! I just understand ur kind of pastor. So to this pastor, there's no need preaching against the devil and reminding Christians about the atrocities caused by the devil?
Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by Atimchia(m): 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
BraniacX:

Another [size=50]Mumu-ing Mumu[/size][size=30]/[/size][size=35]Mofo-ing Mofo[/size][size=30]/[/size][size=35]Excusing Excuser[/size][size=30]/[/size][size=35]Idiotic Id1ot[/size] [size=30]And sai Buhari[/size] [size=35]Chanting Chanter[/size]

Since majority of the people in delta state didn't vote for buhari and have no right to demand performance from him, then their GOD given resources shouldn't be used to run and develop the northern and south western parasitic blood sucking useless states that voted for Buhari and have the right to demand performance from him!!! angry

Fvcking !diot
. Why not their human made resources? 'God given resources' ! is God the God of Niger Delta militants alone?
Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
I knew it! It is either a SS or SE cleric. PMB is working, but you don't have to ask him to keep quiet and work when your likes are expecting him to hit the ground running with your sentimental judgements. Get this straight into your thick skulls: he didn't meet an organised Nigeria on ground and so if you can't WAIT, Sniper is just #200 in my neighbourhood undecided
Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by Atimchia(m): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Has anyone heard from or seen Father Mbaka...may God forgive that man for the role he played in handing over Nigeria to a Jihadist. Some so called Men of God are just shameless
The mistake God made and is regretting to this moment is making pple like you part of the population of this country
Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by gsalvatore: 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
luvmijeje:

Did majority of people in Delta state voted for Buhari? With all due respect, the Cleric should keep his mouth shut and stop the nonsense of speaking on behalf of Nigerians who voted for change.
Listen well,

When you vote it gives you the right to criticize. If who you voted for won the election, it gives you the right to criticize him when you don't like his policies or if it is affecting you. Even if you didn't vote for the winner it also gives you the right to criticize him.

Not Voting at all is a waste. You grasp my point?

So even if the whole Delta didn't vote for PMB it gives them the right to criticize him, especially when it is affecting them. it's their right. They are Nigerians too and they voted for change (as you stated ) even if they did the vote for PMB.

So if the core Republican States didn't vote for Obama then they don't have the right to air their reservations or issues they don't agree with when it's affecting them?

Something tells me you are young and very well uneducated (no offence) cos that's the only way a human can make this comment.

Have a nice day. Ciao!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by SUBMARINE: 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
Forwetinnah:

You mean the priest who was inspired by the devil.

We never hear am talk since then even when Buhari transfer his BH brothers to the SE angry

The God of Jonathan is fighting back. ? cool

2 Likes

Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by kraftykc(m): 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
londongal03:
Bokohar! has no plan,no vision to rule nigeria he's only chasing shadows ...."a bad workman always blames his tools"

This is troll ladies and gentlemen, this girl has a penus.
Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by BraniacX(m): 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
Atimchia:
. Why not their human made resources? 'God given resources' ! is God the God of Niger Delta militants alone?

And who tha fvck talked about militants you dunghill rat? angry
The GOD I talked about is GOD to the militants, people like me and pastors like the one we're talking about who that babbling oaf I quoted said had no right to demand results from the senile bovine at the villa and also GOD of every other Nigerian and human being who chooses to acknowledge him as such, my post did not claim exclusive ownership of GOD did it? I rather claimed regional ownership of a regionally bound resource since the post that I quoted implied regional ownership of the president by voting pattern, you can't claim regional ownership of a president who is supposed to president of a congruos territorial entity called Nigeria by voting pattern and claim communal ownership of a resource that is regionally bound in a region excluded from these presidential ownership rights

Maybe asari's wife was right and he really is president of northern Nigeria and friend to corrupt southern politicians

So be careful before you quote me next time 'cos I don't suffer fools undecided

1 Like

Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by bobmalu83(m): 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
luvmijeje:

Did majority in north voted Jonathan in 2011? Was he not fair to all. Democracy is not an avenue to checkmate Who votes or does not vote for u

1 Like

Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by Forwetinnah: 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
Atimchia:
The mistake God made and is regretting to this moment is making pple like you part of the population of this country

Shut the eff up ... silly eeediiaaaat!!
Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by Samgreguc(m): 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
luvmijeje:

As I said earlier, he has no right to speak on behalf of I and others who voted for change.
Grow up.
Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by tuniski: 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
Danjuma827:
why won't you people allow our humble president to be alone. all you people do is to tackle and blame home for one thing or the other. let's wait and see his achievement for at least a year and we will start to finalize matter
he didn't promise wait and see but, hit the ground running! Anyway, it is up to him to choose btw changing the changer or a muted applause cos whichever way, he has nothing to offer to a new nigeria. This change is a scam as seen so far.
Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by Ivanspring(f): 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
onatisi:
the pastor is a citizen of nigeria and whether he voted for buhari or not is non relevant. Buhari isn't the president of apc BUT of Nigeria and this includes both pdp and apc so anyone and anybody has the right to question and criticize the president once it is within the confines of the law .

Please take it easy, her brain power never reach this level.
Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by Ivanspring(f): 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
hotwax:
Thank God Mr pastor. Buhari lost in your state. You never voted for him. You have no say here.

Really?
Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by Ivanspring(f): 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
jmaine:

Please shut the hell up and sheepishly cower in the disgusting filth of shame you merit. It is sheer idiocy to attempt creating a caste on who has rights to critic the govt of the day.

Must we all vote Buhari before we are ensured of good governance ? When BH strikes, do they differentiate those who voted for Buhari from those who did not ?

Buhari didn't win the majority to whine about the PDP till eternity, he won to start solving problems at the fastest possible time our resources can permit him. The ealier you know about this the better . . . . . .

I wish i could give you a million likes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by Ivanspring(f): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
BraniacX:

Fvcking !diot

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by Legitbaba(m): 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
ceejay80s:
Man of God too should mind his business
fo.ol...is d man of God nt Nigerian
Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by ceejay80s(m): 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
Legitbaba:
The supposed man of God didn't teach u manners, sorry for ur life
Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by ceejay80s(m): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
Legitbaba:
The supposed man of God didn't teach u manners, sorry for ur life
Re: Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari by CORRECTMAN78(m): 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
Nigerians don't even need his idea of probing Ezekiel, probing Mathew, probing Mohamed as much as we need light fixed, security, employment, et cet era.

For Christ sake, our oil has not dried up, and we have not stoped exporting...

So, they should begin to fix Nigeria from the transactions begin from may 29th.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides / Ciroma, Obasanjo, And Murtala Muhammed In 70's / Fayemi: Amotekun Not Regional Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.