Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,889 members, 7,798,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) (60097 Views)

That Moment When You Mix Oshogbo Weed With Burukutu / Wen U Can't Find Ur ATM Card, N U Are Receiving DR Alert 4rm Oshogbo! (Pics) / When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by ihatebuhari(f): 9:03am On Jul 18, 2015
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by BizBayo: 9:04am On Jul 18, 2015
original gobe
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by kurlarday: 9:04am On Jul 18, 2015
Shai!
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by Miscellaneous(m): 9:04am On Jul 18, 2015
lol
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by dame16: 9:05am On Jul 18, 2015
And this dry joke came online. smh

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by kennyman2000(m): 9:06am On Jul 18, 2015
Lol..
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by ArcBoB: 9:07am On Jul 18, 2015
That moment when person go regret say them pay him 7 month salary.
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by Adaahjacob(m): 9:08am On Jul 18, 2015
All I have to say is President should make sure he doesn't mistakenly call President Obama (Osama) when he travels on Sunday. USA is not North America ooooo.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by ayusco85(m): 9:09am On Jul 18, 2015
donofdons:
[size=13pt]That South West city is a very dirty and smelly city with some of the ugliest girls with strech marks that look like tribal marks and tribal marks that look like cutlass cut...God punish jesu the day wey him carry me go there for nysc[/size]

U are so full of hate. U need jesus

6 Likes

Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by olanshi: 9:10am On Jul 18, 2015
Gbese re ooooo. embarassed
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by dave2meek(m): 9:10am On Jul 18, 2015
I can't stop laughing grin
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by Psalm351(m): 9:11am On Jul 18, 2015
Lol..
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by ProfTeeUNILORIT: 9:13am On Jul 18, 2015
donofdons:
[size=13pt]That South West city is a very dirty and smelly city with some of the ugliest girls with strech marks that look like tribal marks and tribal marks that look like cutlass cut...God punish jesu the day wey him carry me go there for nysc[/size]
what is dis ode one saying...hw does ur speech relate to d topic nw dt u r insulting God

4 Likes

Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 18, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Its So So Painful When People sweat, think and Write ideas and put out good topics yet it will not make front page .For God sake Go to Music/Radio Section,Go to literature, health science,U see Apple with mind blowing write up !yet na Tonto Dikeh singlet makes front page
Check iamsynord,awesomeking,Chanchit,KevinFxGuru,Robinhez and some other literature guys topics,..

I swear if I ever come across Any youth I need to help, the first thing I will jokingly ask is the Nairaland username .That will determine our Relations .. ..

you sound tired. go and sleep. nobody forced u to view the front page
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 9:15am On Jul 18, 2015
feran14:

you sound tired. go and sleep. nobody forced u to view the front page

U better shut Up.
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by shadrach77: 9:16am On Jul 18, 2015
How can someone be finding his ATM? Does anyone own one? Or the meme producer meant ATM card ? Poorly produced poo. It's pitiable the kind of things that make it to NL FP these days

2 Likes

Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 18, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

U better shut Up.
and why?
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by ayusco85(m): 9:16am On Jul 18, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Its So So Painful When People sweat, think and Write ideas and put out good topics yet it will not make front page .For God sake Go to Music/Radio Section,Go to literature, health science,U see Apple with mind blowing write up !yet na Tonto Dikeh singlet makes front page
Check iamsynord,awesomeking,Chanchit,KevinFxGuru,Robinhez and some other literature guys topics,..

I swear if I ever come across Any youth I need to help, the first thing I will jokingly ask is the Nairaland username .That will determine our Relations .. ..
Why u dey para na grin
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 18, 2015
donofdons:
I never knew a human being could be so dumb! Your stupidity is beyond me

3 Likes

Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by Samneer: 9:18am On Jul 18, 2015
donofdons:

Òdè ní e o
Ogò o!
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by ayusco85(m): 9:19am On Jul 18, 2015
shadrach77:
How can someone be finding his ATM? Does anyone own one? Or the meme producer meant ATM card ? Poorly produced poo. It's pitiable the kind of things that make it to NL FP these days

Don't be daft. How can an individual own an ATM machine? No wonder u don't get d joke
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by Abeyjide: 9:21am On Jul 18, 2015
exactly what happened to a friend of mine during my service year.d guy received 3 alert of 20k each.no b drama for d gtb branch the guy went to complained.as d guy dey complain,na so debit alert dey enta.
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by Elparaiso(m): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2015
ayusco85:

Don't be daft. How can an individual own an ATM machine? No wonder u don't get d joke
What he is saying is...
ATM means automated teller machine....
Then it has a card...
Which is the ATM card....
You can't have an ATM unless you are a bank....
We all own ATM cards not ATM.....

But all that one na English sha
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by kamair237(m): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
No post from investments,none from Arts !!!

I swear if I ever come across Any youth I need to help, the first thing I will jokingly ask is the Nairaland username .That will determine our Relations .. . .
I checked your profile.... check your topics posted....wishing to see intellectual write up but........

3 Likes

Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by donofdons: 9:28am On Jul 18, 2015
ProfTeeUNILORIT:

what is dis ode one saying...hw does ur speech relate to d topic nw dt u r insulting God

[size=14pt]how dare you I did not insult god oo...na him fuc k up son dey vex me[/size]
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 9:28am On Jul 18, 2015
kamair237:

I checked your profile.... check your topics posted....wishing to see intellectual write up but........

I never said I wrote such I said give kudod to dose who write such
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by emamos: 9:31am On Jul 18, 2015
donofdons:
did your comments relate to the topic at hand...SMH

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by ayusco85(m): 9:34am On Jul 18, 2015
Elparaiso:

What he is saying is...
ATM means automated teller machine....
Then it has a card...
Which is the ATM card....
You can't have an ATM unless you are a bank....
We all own ATM cards not ATM.....

But all that one na English sha

This is why people like u and that guy don't get jokes, wen u try to analyse everything abt the joke
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by TrishaP(f): 9:35am On Jul 18, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by Elparaiso(m): 9:37am On Jul 18, 2015
ayusco85:

This is why people like u and that guy don't get jokes, wen u try to analyse everything abt the joke
I get the joke....
I even laughed.... A little.

I was just trying to explain to the young man who was differentiating ATM and ATM card.
Nigga swerve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) / When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work / Funny Excuse Workers Give In The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.