Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) (60111 Views)

That Moment When You Mix Oshogbo Weed With Burukutu / Wen U Can't Find Ur ATM Card, N U Are Receiving DR Alert 4rm Oshogbo! (Pics) / When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by kuuljay(m): 9:40am On Jul 18, 2015
ayusco85:

This is why people like u and that guy don't get jokes, wen u try to analyse everything abt the joke
him problem complicate pass the joke grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by Praktikals(m): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2015
donofdons:
[size=13pt]That South West city is a very dirty and smelly city with some of the ugliest girls with strech marks that look like tribal marks and tribal marks that look like cutlass cut...God punish jesu the day wey him carry me go there for nysc[/size]
Someone has missed his drugs again undecided

2 Likes

Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by segemint(f): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2015
grin

4 Likes

Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by kuuljay(m): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2015
donofdons:
[size=13pt]That South West city is a very dirty and smelly city with some of the ugliest girls with strech marks that look like tribal marks and tribal marks that look like cutlass cut...God punish jesu the day wey him carry me go there for nysc[/size]
you mean you are about to be a graduate? cos I will be ashamed of my degree bro
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by dblaisepascal(m): 9:45am On Jul 18, 2015
donofdons:
[size=13pt]That South West city is a very dirty and smelly city with some of the ugliest girls with strech marks that look like tribal marks and tribal marks that look like cutlass cut...[b]God punish jesu [/b]the day wey him carry me go there for nysc[/size]
u're stepping on wrong toes' u had better retrace ur path' wat d op posted isnt enough to insult a tribe' Wise up pls
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by ProfTeeUNILORIT: 9:49am On Jul 18, 2015
donofdons:

[size=14pt]how dare you I did not insult god oo...na him fuc k up son dey vex me[/size]
lol....u just force out laugh out of my mouth....fuckup son u say? Jesus is God himself, all d glory of the father has bin bestowed to him aftr he died for us and rose up. Even d quoran confirm this to be true, if u are a muslim, read ur quoran very well, or i can help u point it out.

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:03am On Jul 18, 2015
donofdons:

C'mon it does not have to get to this
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by Lyndylove: 10:08am On Jul 18, 2015
Hahahahahaha... its not funny when you're the victim sha

COMING SOON!!!
[Music] LYNDY - MY HERO ( A TRIBUTE TO
DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN)
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 18, 2015
donofdons:

Wow...No one needs to know which village this one comes from and the kind of mental issues you are dealing with.

Same way Girls from Abia were forming that their villages were lovely and like paradise when they came serving up North in Kano when Ihiala and 98% of those places look like ghost towns with only giant tombs and old women riding bicycles with the legs of their kwashiorkor ravaged kids tied to the back of the bicycle.

We know your type..

As for the op. What's this joke about sef?

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by youseuph(m): 10:16am On Jul 18, 2015
donofdons:
You are mad!
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by donofdons: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2015
ProfTeeUNILORIT:

lol....u just force out laugh out of my mouth....fuckup son u say? Jesus is God himself, all d glory of the father has bin bestowed to him aftr he died for us and rose up. Even d quoran confirm this to be true, if u are a muslim, read ur quoran very well, or i can help u point it out.

[size=18pt]i no beg am to die for me and intead of dieing like he promised easily......he became a pu ssy at the and was begging his father saying if you can take this cross away from me,pls take it.......and my god my god why have you forsaken me..

He didnt want to to die.....now he is revanging on us with boko haram,isis etc.......[/size]
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by drey076(m): 10:25am On Jul 18, 2015
donofdons:
ur life is meaningless dude, grow up
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Its So So Painful When People sweat, think and Write ideas and put out good topics yet it will not make front page .For God sake Go to Music/Radio Section,Go to literature, health science,U see Apple with mind blowing write up !yet na Tonto Dikeh singlet makes front page
Check iamsynord,awesomeking,Chanchit,KevinFxGuru,Robinhez and some other literature guys topics,..
No post from investments,none from Arts !!!

I swear if I ever come across Any youth I need to help, the first thing I will jokingly ask is the Nairaland username .That will determine our Relations .. . .

But you should know that in Nigeria, rubbish things make news not noble ideas. I feel your pains because some topics on front page makes me to laugh.
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by caprini1: 10:40am On Jul 18, 2015
ayusco85:

U are so full of hate. U need jesus
You shouldn't have quoted the lonely looser,he needed attention and u just gave it to him!
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 10:43am On Jul 18, 2015
Op have u been to osogbo b4? Stop posting rubb!sh pls.
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by wasy: 10:56am On Jul 18, 2015
[b]PRINTING OF RECHARGE CARDS/DISTRIBUTING

Start up your Own personal business today with a small capital and earn better daily,By printing/production and Distribution of Glo,Mtn,Airtel,Visa Recharge cards either with the use of our voucher serial software/edification manuals Or direct purchase of vouchers for distribution to retailers/whole sale'rs.

MATERIALS FOR PRINTING WITH SOFTWARE

1. Email address (Compulsory)
2. Printer (Not Compulsory)
3. Internet Connection (Not Compulsory)
4. A4 Papers (Compulsory)
5. Bulk pins (Compulsory)
6. Computers/PC (Not Compulsory)

Note: Our price for Glo Mtn Airtel Visa Recharge cards in their speculative
denomination are cheap and affordable. you can now become a SUB-DEALER by
printing vouchers from your home/office.

Contact us via below E-mail Or Tel for details in Starting up. All FAQ's / Enquirers please establish contact via below email and mobile contact.

Best Regard
okoro rose (Dealer)
E-mail ; printouttoday@outlook.com
Te l : 0 7 0 6 6 0 6 7 1 3 4[/b]

Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by lovely17(m): 11:03am On Jul 18, 2015
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 18, 2015
ibkgab001:
Why Osogbo now?
Because you are from there grin
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by Precious91(m): 11:12am On Jul 18, 2015
donofdons:
you are a fool
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by temitimx19(m): 11:14am On Jul 18, 2015
Buy your original Arun 10000mah power bank with LCD display https://www.nairaland.com/2443312/original-arun-power-banks-10000mah
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by temitimx19(m): 11:14am On Jul 18, 2015
Buy your original Arun 10000mah power bank with LCD display https://www.nairaland.com/2443312/original-arun-power-banks-10000mah
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by Precious91(m): 11:14am On Jul 18, 2015
donofdons:
you are a fool.Please accept your fate
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 18, 2015
grin
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by robay(m): 11:47am On Jul 18, 2015
donofdons:

Soo,all south west city dirty and na u all useless,hopeless igbos full dia cum do biz,especially lagos,why don't u stay in ur dirty village and do ya useless biz dia, Taaa make thunder fire u dia
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by iheanyi40(m): 11:49am On Jul 18, 2015
Lmao
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by speak2leo(m): 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by ayusco85(m): 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
Elparaiso:

I get the joke....
I even laughed.... A little.

I was just trying to explain to the young man who was differentiating ATM and ATM card.
Nigga swerve

U shld ve left him. U don't explain jokes. If u don't get it u don't get it. Simple
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by ayusco85(m): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
kuuljay:
him problem complicate pass the joke grin grin grin grin grin

Abi oo. Whr u see say dem dey explain joke?
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by ayusco85(m): 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
caprini1:
You shouldn't have quoted the lonely looser,he needed attention and u just gave it to him!

Lonely looser grin classic

2 Likes

Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by Christmasdon(m): 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
I just do not understand.
Re: When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) by ayusco85(m): 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

I never said I wrote such I said give kudod to dose who write such

U won't mind ur own business until u end up in a shrine and they use u for money ritual. Those that wrote aint the ones complaining, it had to be u? They don't even knw u, yet u are fighting for their threads to hit FP. Do u think they pay people whose topics hit F.P? We just here to catch fun and kill time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) / When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work / Funny Excuse Workers Give In The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.