Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Eat Walnut To Improve Your Sperm Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eat Walnut To Improve Your Sperm Health (3089 Views)

8 Reasons You Should Eat Walnut More Frequently / Increase Your Sperm Count,libido And End Prostate Enlargement / 6 Daily Habits To Avoid For Sperm Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eat Walnut To Improve Your Sperm Health by ruby360: 9:52am On Jul 18, 2015
Do you know African Walnut?

Yes you read it right. Studies by Journal Biology of Reproduction have confirmed that eating around two handfuls of walnuts (popularly called ukpa in Igbo language and Asala in Yoruba dialect) a day improves sperm health in young men.

Sperm shape, movement and vitality improved in men who added walnuts to their diet over a period of 11 weeks. Reports have it that the fatty acids found in these nuts are thought to have helped sperm development. It is not known if this would help improve male fertility. About one in six couples are infertile, with 40% of these due to a male factor. This food is available in the market and you can see hawkers carrying it around the streets.

Worldwide infertility is generally quoted as occurring in 8-12% of all couples. Infertility rates among married couples in African countries range from 20% to 35%. Experiences from clinical practice in Nigeria indicate that infertility is a major issue on clinical service delivery in Nigeria. Several reports indicate that infertility is the most frequent reason for gynecological consultation in Nigeria

Read more-http://nutripotblog.com/for-meneat-walnut-to-improve-your-sperm-health/

Re: Eat Walnut To Improve Your Sperm Health by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 18, 2015
Asala grin
Re: Eat Walnut To Improve Your Sperm Health by expert101(m): 10:02am On Jul 18, 2015
Walnuts are a natural source of omega-3 fatty acids that, along with other polyunsaturated fatty acids, are needed for sperm to mature and work properly.
Re: Eat Walnut To Improve Your Sperm Health by expert101(m): 10:03am On Jul 18, 2015
arnoldwilliamz:
Asala grin

Lol! You know African walnuts?
Re: Eat Walnut To Improve Your Sperm Health by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 18, 2015
expert101:

Lol! You know African walnuts?
sure! who doesn't?
Re: Eat Walnut To Improve Your Sperm Health by expert101(m): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
Very healthy, boosts sperm count
Re: Eat Walnut To Improve Your Sperm Health by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
Yes, you are very correct. Although i have thick sperm naturally but my consumption of walnuts and tigernuts have made it thicker like "eko" or "agidi". Since thick sperm signifies male fertility, it therefore means i am ultra fertile.
Re: Eat Walnut To Improve Your Sperm Health by expert101(m): 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Yes, you are very correct. Although i have thick sperm naturally but my consumption of walnuts and tigernuts have made it thicker like "eko" or "agidi". Since thick sperm signifies male fertility, it therefore means i am ultra fertile.

Ride on Man. Its very thick, you are fertile. Eat walnuts
Re: Eat Walnut To Improve Your Sperm Health by Gboliwe: 4:36am On Jul 20, 2015
But that's not the only thing it improves. Why capitalise on that one? undecided

I bought it over the weekend. I didn't even know it's name, had to ask and I was told it's called "African walnut". It is a natural medicine for diabetics, hypertensives, even has cancer preventive properties. Its an awesome nut and should be eaten regularly.

Re: Eat Walnut To Improve Your Sperm Health by expert101(m): 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
Gboliwe:
But that's not the only thing it improves. Why capitalise on that one? undecided

I bought it over the weekend. I didn't even know it's name, had to ask and I was told it's called "African walnut". It is a natural medicine for diabetics, hypertensives, even has cancer preventive properties. Its an awesome nut and should be eaten regularly.

My brother you are correct. I personally don't joke with what I eat as healthy eating is a priority. Walnuts also helps in diabetes, hypertension, stroke and cancer prevention.

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Naturally Increase Your Sperm Count / COVID-19: South Korean Government Care Package For The Quarantined (Pics) / Coronavirus: Police In China Now Wear Smart Helments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.