Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,803 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. (93966 Views)

★ When You See The Pastor That Said You’ll Be A Millionaire In 2015 (hilarious) / When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin / When The Pastor Says Turn To Your Neighbor (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Lolz wah did that guy do to you
He was on one thread like dat..

Talks bout confraternity lipsrsealed
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 18, 2015
Arh shey ona dey like the 1 wey tight nah, nah that time go make sense pass
Jacksparrow0712:
shocked shocked shocked the thing go Don block by then o
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:

None of d above undecided
beta. i do not tink we hv met in any other topic b4. and mind u, i dnt tink i like it wen sumone tag my comment wit harsh reply like u ealier did.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 18, 2015
Lolz babe just that?seems he really said something bad to you
lagmostkuit:

Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 18, 2015
I no like am too tight o. Hian! Too tight fit cause tear
Sassybae:
Arh shey ona dey like the 1 wey tight nah, nah that time go make sense pass
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 18, 2015
mystage:

beta. i do not tink we hv met in any other topic b4. and mind u, i dnt tink i like it wen sumone tag my comment wit harsh reply like u ealier did.
Calm down..

Ain't u d guy with d vikings OT on one thread dat talked bout confraternity.. undecided
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 18, 2015
You don't like it tight...oya wetin u come like nii
Jacksparrow0712:
I no like am too tight o. Hian! Too tight fit cause tear
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Lolz babe just that?seems he really said something bad to you
Not really..
Just wanted to crack him up buh he's taking it personal
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 18, 2015
I like it free and greasy
Sassybae:
You don't like it tight...oya wetin u come like nii
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Lol. nw i gat u. bt hope u dnt expect to bother abt anyone on a faceless forum? atleast am nt practising telemundo. confraternity ko, cultism ni
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 18, 2015
mystage:

Lol. nw i gat u. bt hope u dnt expect to bother abt anyone on a faceless forum? atleast am nt practising telemundo. confraternity ko, cultism ni
grin grin grin
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Calm down..

Ain't u d guy with d vikings OT on one thread dat talked bout confraternity.. undecided
am not up before ok, am calm as hv always been. and for d vikings ot u mentioned, i dnt tink am interested in discusin such topic on dis tread which we both knw and agree is gonna derail dis tread.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 18, 2015
Lolz aii,
lagmostkuit:

Not really..
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 18, 2015
mystage:

am not up before ok, am calm as hv always been. and for d vikings ot u mentioned, i dnt tink am interested in discusin such topic on dis tread which we both knw and agree is gonna derail dis tread.
It's alright.. wink
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Seuncoded(f): 11:49am On Jul 18, 2015
Robo sneh
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by tete7000(m): 11:51am On Jul 18, 2015
Why is Pastor calling out virgins? That na hin business?
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by elantraceey(f): 11:51am On Jul 18, 2015
A very dirty thread lipsrsealed
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by peeta89(m): 11:52am On Jul 18, 2015
To all those ladies on Nairaland claiming they are virgins. Let them add “nia” to Virgin to make it Virginia.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Not really..
Taking it personal,...i dnt tink so. why? bcus its gonna be foolish of me to get angry wit sumone on a faceless forum and sumone i might nt even end up seeing til dis life cum to an end. bt was only bothered bcus ur comment was harsh.
anyway. well,..am sorry for misinterpreting ur mindset.

2 Likes

Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Thank God am still a virgin grin
RECYCLED VIRGIN ABI undecided
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by emytuz: 11:54am On Jul 18, 2015
i laff die
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by nijanigga: 11:54am On Jul 18, 2015
why are Nigerians crazy about virgins?
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Swissheart(f): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2015
kissfunny
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:

It's alright.. wink
Kul and thanks for ur understanding her majesty, pretty, endowed, and awesome lukin miss/mrs lagmostkuit.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Lolz, am still a virgin jaree,hymen still intact
what does the hymen look lyk? undecided
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by prettydamsel2(f): 11:56am On Jul 18, 2015
Loool
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by omoijesa(m): 11:57am On Jul 18, 2015
In u I bliv[quote iauthor=Sassybae post=35997044]Thank God am still a virgin grin[/quote]
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by donwise1(m): 11:57am On Jul 18, 2015
dia is God oooo
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by showreals(m): 11:57am On Jul 18, 2015
Lol
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 18, 2015
mystage:

Kul and thanks for ur understanding her majesty, pretty, endowed, and awesome lukin miss/mrs lagmostkuit.
Uwc swt.. kiss
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Revolva(m): 11:58am On Jul 18, 2015
Haha all girls are tools for coleteral damage...virgin or no virgin..dat does. Not make a woman better...I ave seen worst virgins and better thinking oloshos...na condition make crayfish bend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Whatsapp Jokes , Quotes , Message And Greetings / Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) / 18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.