Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,248 members, 7,780,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:45 PM

The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. (93892 Views)

★ When You See The Pastor That Said You’ll Be A Millionaire In 2015 (hilarious) / When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin / When The Pastor Says Turn To Your Neighbor (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by EMMYB0Y(m): 11:58am On Jul 18, 2015
why is she still sitting. ....or
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Joeace3000(m): 11:58am On Jul 18, 2015
Lol....Please let this virginity issue rest. We aren't taking our privates elsewhere other than the dust we came from...why trouble the world with all the unimportant sexual talks

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is a thread where i have taught for free how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons The Free Fiverr Training Guide on Nairaland With Screenshots
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2015
dear future wife i'm not saying i must marry u a virgin bt where we wil have a fight is wen u bring a borehole to my house undecided serious problem grin grin
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2015
but why on earth would a pastor ask for female church members about their virginity, we have practised religion up to a point that we don't know what else to do during church service? sad sad sad sad
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by spencekat(m): 11:59am On Jul 18, 2015
It's not an easy thing to remain as a virgin till marriage.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Ain't u d guy with d vikings OT on one thread dat talked bout confraternity.. undecided
And on a lighter note, i thought i was an orphan on nairaland o. i didnt knw sum fine fine babes are following me everywhere i go just like mtn o. bt babe wetin u go find for dat tread?
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
mystage:

And on a lighter note, i thought i was an orphan on nairaland o. i didnt knw sum fine fine babes are following me everywhere i go just like mtn o. bt babe wetin u go find for dat tread?
Story 4 another day make dem no go ban me again! grin
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by dammywapes(m): 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Jacksparrow0712 and sassybae stop derailing
ki lo fa packaging ? I dey gbadun deir collabo.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by ladet(m): 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hello sir, my name is Lanre Adetoro am 16yrs old, am a web designer ,I own a forum just like this the url is Nicenaija.com i created this forum for Nigerians to discuss...... But the problem is... the situation is not encouraging I put my outmost Best in trying to get the forum running..... but it seems nobody visit the website except me....Sir i need your help to help me promote my forum sir...... thanks in advance......
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by lumydee44: 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
All this girls forming virgin...God is watching yu in 3d
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
lexiconkabir:
dear future wife i'm not saying i must marry u a virgin bt where we wil have a fight is wen u bring a borehole to my house undecided serious problem grin grin
grin grin
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by HRich(m): 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lolz. Only when she know her daughter dont sleep at home.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Lyndylove: 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lol... every mum will be disappointed

COMING SOON!!!
[Music] LYNDY - MY HERO ( A TRIBUTE TO
DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN)
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
grin grin grin
dammywapes:
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
WHY PASTOR GO CALL OUT VIRGINS? I WILL TELL MY DAUGHTER TO SIT DOWN EVEN IF SHE IS STILL A VIRGIN!!!!!! arrant nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lolz stalker you again.
sonofananimal1:
RECYCLED VIRGIN ABI undecided
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Story 4 another day make dem no go ban me again! grin
hahahahahaha. so seun ditched u same punishment get willingly gave me even without me askin for it?
dat boy seun nor get joy o
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Abbey2sam(m): 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Thank God am still a virgin grin

funny grin
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
pukka36 wat r u finding here shocked
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by gbaskiboy: 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
picture or we don't believe it grin
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by chubbygal(f): 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
Still Owk!!! undecided

Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by AIG2015: 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
You don't have to sleep around b4 you loose d virginity
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lolz
dammywapes:
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by kahara(m): 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:

Hahaha! What is virginity n hw does it look like??
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Sobeautiful: 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
Why would a pastor call out virgins and expose them to danger? Bet no pastor would do such.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by dammywapes(m): 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
grin grin grin
na so brother. Is like baba hafusa featuring ice prince on busayo.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Akindeadewale(m): 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
If i hear,for your mind abi
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
Picture keh, if u don't believe me lolz forget it then
gbaskiboy:
picture or we don't believe it grin
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
lexiconkabir:
My guy i dey tel u. dats totally unacceptable. but on a serious note, we guys shud never seize always given tanks to God o bcus no matter hw we dig reach it doesnt show on our dick and at such for those that lie dey can stil tel their wives that their wives met them a virgin.
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by dammywapes(m): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Lolz
make una do part 2
Re: The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
Make I for no carry last na
dammywapes:
na so brother. Is like baba hafusa featuring ice prince on busayo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) / 18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh / Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.