Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,046 members, 7,807,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja (96654 Views)

Deadliest Poisons Used By Man.. Number 2 Will Shock You / Photos Of An Unusual Invention Of A Man That Shook Up Ibadan / The Trick Of Sitting On Nothing: A Layman's Explaination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by Tomrock007(m): 10:47am On Jul 18, 2015
Sometimes the magician use the theory of science.
Bwetter still, the man is doing what he can do best why will I stone him... Let him keep showing his talent magic or science am less concern
Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by Israel5(m): 10:47am On Jul 18, 2015
Bone that tin. E don make e cheez tay tay
Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by whyx06(m): 10:47am On Jul 18, 2015
nice
Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by Glowstone(m): 10:47am On Jul 18, 2015
Lies
Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by dammytosh: 10:48am On Jul 18, 2015
Every one knows that was a simple trick except Nigerians. Levitation is one of the simplest magic trick.

This is another video with the same posture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gVw79AEVhE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by dkronicle(m): 10:48am On Jul 18, 2015
No sh!t
Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by shamecurls(m): 10:48am On Jul 18, 2015
The OP should try it himself and post pictures. These is purely metaphysical

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 18, 2015
Ok
Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by Slimmos(m): 10:48am On Jul 18, 2015
op shouting physics! physics!! do it let us see, if not keep ur mouth shut.

1 Like

Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by pinkhill(f): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2015
Bad belle is allowed

3 Likes

Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by zonties1(m): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2015
d rod is d supporter of his trick, assume d rod is not dere d juju man will fall down flat... or r u a son of profesor pella?
Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by caprini1: 10:49am On Jul 18, 2015
Well OP,don't underestimate Naija o....I've lived in an estate that around 2am our gateman was beaten to stupor by an invisible beign for over 2 hrs.Say the one you know o!

2 Likes

Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 18, 2015
The first 2 photos you illustrated and showed depicts pictures of the men holding rods. This lagos man is holding nothing...so wetin you wan talk?

4 Likes

Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by Jabioro: 10:50am On Jul 18, 2015
Oga op ur proven is wrong,if are sure of yours theory,put it into practice,shekkinah.
Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by Jaffar23(m): 10:50am On Jul 18, 2015
Hmmn does not really explain.. The guy went under the red cloth and now he was in air.. Kk yu say the stick on the hand is supporting his weight. But the question is.. Wats is his ass placed on there is no platform or support dere. This still defies physic ooo..
Yu expiation is not good enough

1 Like

Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by fireforfire: 10:51am On Jul 18, 2015
Op wants to pour sand sand nside d sitting mans garri.
Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by lovemko(m): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2015
guys being creative...

in the spirit of the hid celebration and showing brother love, i have decided to share this ebook manual that am sure will impact and help u alot, now and as we prepare for the new football season

download
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9mr6c0wprb34jwq/BETTING%20GUIDE%20AND%20AMAZING%20SECRETS%20GUIDE_1.pdf?dl=0

check my NL threads
https://www.nairaland.com/2379440/betting-ideas-amazing-secrets-season

https://www.nairaland.com/2238042/betting-ideas-amazing-secrets-maximize
Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by pobosky20(m): 10:53am On Jul 18, 2015
Let's hail the guy,at least he has presented a trick that many are amazed. I have that believe its pure science,I've seen a lot on TV. let's at least commend him for the tricks not to throw stones at him. Weldone my guy.
Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by eliwa47(m): 10:53am On Jul 18, 2015
Knowledge is power.

2 Likes

Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 18, 2015
2pointsonly:
Still doesn't make any sense.
exactly
Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by AdroitTee(m): 10:56am On Jul 18, 2015
no red carpet in the 1st pics
Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by bettercreature(m): 10:57am On Jul 18, 2015
The OP doesnt make any sense to me
Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by Elparaiso(m): 10:57am On Jul 18, 2015
Actually...
You guys need to be enlightened....
Its obviously science... angry angry
But its evidently cool grin grin
Largeese:

Dude did you say scientific This is a common trick of getting a flexible but strong metal shaped in the position he'll take and inserting the metal in his trousers and acting like a magician.... ys he maintaining one position? let him sit as he likes if his trick won't be found out..

anyway
Notice: For those who have been prodding me to start a very detailed thread on how to generate income on Fiverr.com working at home. here it is.... The Free Fiverr Training Guide on Nairaland With Screenshots

Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by Idrismusty97(m): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2015
It is common sense, You ought to know it must be some sort of trick even if you don't know the trick. Magic doesn't exist, Oh sorry i forgot i am in an overly superstitious country.

7 Likes

Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by cococandy(f): 10:59am On Jul 18, 2015
Una wan collect this guy daily bread cry
Not fair
Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by richard870(m): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2015
Chisos! @Op, u went through all these 2 prove ur bunkum points towards something we both know you can't do,even if you live 4 1000 (raise 2 power of 10)

Go siddon abeg!!!
Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2015
dammytosh:
Every one knows that was a simple trick except Nigerians. Levitation is one of the simplest magic trick.

This is another video with the same posture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gVw79AEVhE
Thanks bro. They have already criticizing me o . only that i couldnt modify the initial posts for now because of bot. well man must huzzle.

1 Like

Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 18, 2015
Every hustle na hustle..." why spoiling his market?
Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by Braggante(m): 11:02am On Jul 18, 2015
From this thread we can see that Nigerians enjoy being ignorant and deceived. Little wonder politicians deceive easily. The poster has shown how this is done. Mind you, this is not a new trick. It is all over the streets of UK. Yet, you see people embracing ignorance, just wanting to believe something metaphysical to a common trick. My goodness!

At poster, thank you, but in the land where ignorance is bliss, it is folly to be wise.

9 Likes

Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by dammytosh: 11:05am On Jul 18, 2015
4bobo:

Thanks bro. They have already criticizing me o . only that i couldnt modify the initial posts for now because of bot. well man must huzzle.

I just ignored it since.

I have watched too many episodes of "magic secrets revealed masked magician" than to get wowed by a simple Levitation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by Max24: 11:06am On Jul 18, 2015
2pointsonly:
Still doesn't make any sense.
You are too slow. Upon all the explanation.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) / A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) / Strange Rainfall In Kpalime Togo (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.