Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,450 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:34 PM

Can The Guys In The House Remember This Back Then??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can The Guys In The House Remember This Back Then??? (585 Views)

If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. / How The Guys I Met On Twitter R@péd Me Mercilessly / How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The Guys In The House Remember This Back Then??? by peeta89(m): 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
Good afternoon. When most of us were much younger I am very sure we played with this our “ball bearing car” a.k.a borris back then and we derived fun from it.
For those of us who don't know about this back then just have it at the back of your mind that you belong to the indomie generation.

2 Likes

Re: Can The Guys In The House Remember This Back Then??? by Bilabong(m): 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
Borise

1 Like

Re: Can The Guys In The House Remember This Back Then??? by Mopah: 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
grin hehehe my Niggah ,ur head dey dhere, nah my Ride be that back then

1 Like

Re: Can The Guys In The House Remember This Back Then??? by dreamchazer: 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
My generation rocked! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can The Guys In The House Remember This Back Then??? by blank(f): 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
This one na aje pako toy. I am not indomie generation and i have no idea what that contraption is. angry

(1) (Reply)

University Of Port-harcourt Rank 6th Position In University Ranking In Africa / Photo: 19-year-old Nigerian Among Refugees Rescued Today From The Mediterranean / SEE What Happened To 27-year-old Man After ‘having Fun’ With 2 Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.