Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents (4391 Views)

Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 9 - Final Episode) / Photo of Walida one of the 3 Beautiful Daughters of atiku Gettng Married Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by prettytasha(f): 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
BONA MUGABE ; Bona is the daughter of the President of Zimbabwe and the current African Union Chairman, Robert Mugabe. She is married to Simba Chikore. She studied accounting and finance at the City University of Hong Kong and then continued her postgraduate studies in banking and finance at Singapore Institute of Management. She currently works at Alpha & Omega Dairy in Mazowe, Zimbabwe

Re: Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by prettytasha(f): 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
ZAHRA BUHARI : the daughter of Nigeria’s president Muhammadu Buhari. Zahra Buhari is a Medical Microbiology student of the University of Surrey, United Kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by Abugab(m): 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
Mugabe must have had her in his late sixties.
She is pretty though
Zahra is an epitome of beauty typical of an average Fulani lady.
Re: Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by prettytasha(f): 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
BRENDA BIYA : The daughter of the president of the Republic of Cameroon is also addicted to the famous social network in vogue and is followed by almost 3,000 followers. Brenda opened her Instagram account in 2012 and publicly shared photos of her everyday student and family life, reflections and thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
And so?make i chop am? Shu! Abi they go give me money. Mtheew.
Re: Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by prettytasha(f): 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
She is the youngest of President Jacob Zuma’s four daughters from his ex-wife Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma. Thuthukile is the chief of staff in the Department of Telecommunications and Postal Services in South Africa. She looks beautiful in her low cut hairstyle. :oShe is the youngest of President Jacob Zuma’s four daughters from his ex-wife Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma. Thuthukile is the chief of staff in the Department of Telecommunications and Postal Services in South Africa. She looks beautiful in her low cut hairstyle.

Re: Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by prettytasha(f): 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
NGINA KENYATTA: She is the daughter of Uhuru Kenyatta, the President of Kenya. This beauty was named after her grandmother, Mama Ngina Kenyatta. She is regarded as a very social and controversial lady.

Re: Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
iyabo obasanjo... gringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by misspicy(f): 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
Op how will u say mugabe's dauta is finer than Zharashocked..
Eye dey pain you.

In other words,the person above me is a pickpocket.tongue
Re: Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by prettytasha(f): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
Malika Bongo Ondimba : 32, is the only daughter of
the President of Gabon, Ali Bongo Ondimba. The
young woman is described as a ‘ hard worker’ by
her family.

Re: Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
Most or all of these have foreign education.

Mtcheeeeeeeew.
Re: Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by shema101(f): 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
Noted
Re: Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by prettytasha(f): 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ange is the second child and only daughter of President Paul Kagame of Rwanda. She is a philanthropist and has been involved in causes that include women’s empowerment, education and poverty eradication as well as disease immunisation. Ange was born September 8, 1993, in Brussels, Belgium. President Kagame is the sixth and current president of the country and the leader of Rwanda’s majority party, the Rwandan Patriotic Front.

Re: Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by prettytasha(f): 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
Her Royal Highness Princess Sikhanyiso, born
September 1, 1987, is the eldest daughter of His
Majesty King Mswati III of Swaziland. She is the
first of his 30 children. Her mother is the first of
King Mswati’s 10 queens.

Re: Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by prettytasha(f): 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
She is the only daughter of Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, the ex-army chief, who is currently the President of Egypt. She is stunning, polite and courteous.

Re: Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by prettytasha(f): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
She is the daughter of Angola’s President José Eduardo dos Santos. At 40 Dos Santos is Africa’s 2ND female billionaire, and also the continent’s youngest, according to Forbes. The government disseminated the news as a matter of national pride, living proof that this country of 21.47 million people as at 2013, has arrived.

Re: Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
All of them no fine reach prettytasha.....
Re: Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by Pinkiedearie(f): 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
Beautiful ladies..

*soontobebusinesstycoon..

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by prettytasha(f): 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
All of them no fine reach prettytasha.....
I WISH O
Re: Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
prettytasha:
I WISH O
. Cant u see d way them paste powder on their face....... U xoxoox natural and preetty no doubt
Re: Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by slickb(m): 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
iyabo obj nko?
Re: Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
misspicy:
Op how will u say mugabe's dauta is finer than Zharashocked..
Eye dey pain you.

In other words,the person above me is a pickpocket.tongue
azin u fine pass abi grin
Re: Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by prettytasha(f): 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
slickb:
iyabo obj nko?
haha ...
Re: Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by slickb(m): 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
prettytasha:
haha ...
she is pretty nah cool
Re: Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by funnyme(f): 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
Am more beautiful than all of them.
Re: Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by Piicitys: 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
Unfortunately,none of dem fine like ladyboss1.
Re: Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by frankmoney(m): 11:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
funnyme:
Am more beautiful than all of them.
oh yes u are
Re: Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by haiti007(m): 12:31am On Jul 19, 2015
noted but how does this makes #1-$1
Re: Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by olumzzz(m): 7:22am On Jul 19, 2015
undecided
I comment my reserve

Re: Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 19, 2015
NA waa ooo. in be like say I don miss road
Re: Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 19, 2015
Piicitys:
Unfortunately,none of dem fine like ladyboss1.
Morning
Re: Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by Piicitys: 9:13am On Jul 19, 2015
Happy sunday!
LadyBoss1:
Morning

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life / Is It Wrong To Have Sex On Good Friday / Have You Seen These Viral Wedding Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.