Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz (13826 Views)

My Oyibo Neighbour Is Happy Over The Crashed MMM .see Reasons (picture) / MMM Nigeria Better Than All The MLM Program In Nigeria / Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
Yes! Some people are still having an issue earning through MLM, because they find it hard to refer or lack skills...

Here are some other reasons why some people dislike MLM

- Hassling their friends and family to get involved in the ''Opportunity''.

- Wasting nights and weekends showing the ''Plan''.

- Hours and hours of ''Windshield time'' driving to meetings.

- The embarrassment of passing out flyers.

- Belly-to-belly selling to strangers.

And worst of all, their income is determined by some one else's success.

There success is determined by how well downlines succeeded.

I have a solution for you!

I have a revolutionary strategy I am using to net in 30k every three days with just N2,500.

Drop your email lemme send it to you for FREE.

Testimonies would be welcomed here.
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
With our strategy, you won't have to do anything atal.... Just activate your account with N2,500 send us ur link and leave the rest for us.

See last week's earning below
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by Ascomesco: 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ascomesco@gmail.com
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
With our strategy the only thing you will need to do is to activate your account with just N2,500, send us your link and watch your back office grow in cash.

You are also free to come here to share your testimony.

See what a lady earned last week below.

Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ascomesco:
Ascomesco@gmail.com
Mail sent... Pls check ur mail

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
Success in Network Marketing depends on 3 activities:

1. Learn something that works in your business.

2. DO IT.

3. Teach others to DO IT
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by Zende(m): 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
Zende:
ayiladan@ymail.com

Sent... Pls check ur mail
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by jossyspicy: 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
Pacificsuits05@gmail.com
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by francodollar(m): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
Francisnwachi@gmail.com
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
jossyspicy:
Pacificsuits05@gmail.com

Sent.... Pls check your mail
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 12:16am On Jul 19, 2015
You are the PEN and PAPER, REWRITE your story to suit your purpose in life.

DECIDE to do the things that matter.

Don't LISTEN to all those side talks about you.

Don't let their opinions about you stop you from pursuing your dreams.

Cut them off! Decide to take life on.

Don't let FEAR stop you from achieving success.

Be BOLD! Believe in what you can do.

The BELIEF you have in YOURSELF makes you achieve greatly.

Be POSITIVE! Stop being pessimistic about your dreams.

Always believe in POSSIBILITIES.

Whatever you achieve in life depends totally on yourself.

Take CHARGE of your life.

Be RESPONSIBLE! No one is gonna stand in for you.

Stop blaming others for your situation.

Take all the blames and move on.

The lessons will make you a better person.

Be HUNGRY for success!

Take calculated risk! If it comes out good you take the GLORY and if otherwise, you'll be left with the EXPERIENCE.

Cash in on it! Whatever happens, just don't stop moving forward.

You deserve success!

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by sikiruoafolabi: 12:31am On Jul 19, 2015
sikiru.oafolabi@gmail.com
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by Karleb(m): 7:23am On Jul 19, 2015
6. Don't promote MLM schemes , HYIPS, or other questionable schemes on Nairaland.

Ishilove.

Don't you guys get it. They just want N2,500 each from you. If I have a business that can make me N30K within 3 days, I'll be busy making money with it rather than selling ebooks for peanuts. Within 9 days I'd have make upto N100K.

So why would I still need to sell 2k5 ebook to survive, unless I have the intention of selling it to atleast 100 people to make my cool N250k.

It's obvious, you guys are the strategy. grin

5 Likes

Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by wallexy(m): 8:22am On Jul 19, 2015
wallexy_01@yahoo.com
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 10:35am On Jul 19, 2015
Karleb:

Ishilove.

Don't you guys get it. They just want N2,500 each from you. If I have a business that can make me N30K within 3 days, I'll be busy making money with it rather than selling ebooks for peanuts. Within 9 days I'd have make upto N100K.

So why would I still need to sell 2k5 ebook to survive, unless I have the intention of selling it to atleast 100 people to make my cool N250k.

It's obvious, you guys are the strategy. grin

Oga! Thank you very much for your words of discouragement.

Pls I am not selling an e-book and as you must have also notice I didn't mention any MLM company's name here and also didn't post any MLM company's link here as well.

Those that I sent my INFO to should come here and tell every one if I have asked them to pay money to me directly.

Mind you not every scheme is fraudulent.

If you are not interested in something don't discourage others. Or did I force anyone?
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by Karleb(m): 11:27am On Jul 19, 2015
samusonite:

Oga! Thank you very much for your words of discouragement.

Pls I am not selling an e-book and as you must have also notice I didn't mention any MLM company's name here and also didn't post any MLM company's link here as well.

Those that I sent my INFO to should come here and tell every one if I have asked them to pay money to me directly.

Mind you not every scheme is fraudulent.

If you are not interested in something don't discourage others. Or did I force anyone?

So, you want to turn N2,500 to N30,000 within three days? shocked

That's HYIP, it's against NL rule Mr Marketer.

The moderators should close this thread before the end of today.
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 11:34am On Jul 19, 2015
sikiruoafolabi:
sikiru.oafolabi@gmail.com
sent..pls check ur mail
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2015
Karleb:

So, you want to turn N2,500 to N30,000 within three days? shocked

That's HYIP, it's against NL rule Mr Marketer.

The moderators should close this thread before the end of today.

Oga! Are u saying there arent genuine programs out there that people can do the above from.

Pls I am not promoting a HYIP program here neither I'm I promoting an investment program or any get rich quick scheme.

Whether this thread is removed or not, I still make my money.
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 11:49am On Jul 19, 2015
wallexy:
wallexy_01@yahoo.com
sent... Pls check ur mail
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by BizBayo: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2015
samusonite:
Yes! Some people are still having an issue earning through MLM, because they find it hard to refer or lack skills...

Here are some other reasons why some people dislike MLM

- Hassling their friends and family to get involved in the ''Opportunity''.

- Wasting nights and weekends showing the ''Plan''.

- Hours and hours of ''Windshield time'' driving to meetings.

- The embarrassment of passing out flyers.

- Belly-to-belly selling to strangers.

And worst of all, their income is determined by some one else's success.

There success is determined by how well downlines succeeded.

I have a solution for you!

I have a revolutionary strategy I am using to net in 30k every three days with just N2,500.

Drop your email lemme send it to you for FREE.

Testimonies would be welcomed here.

Cashworldnet@aol.com

I'm really waiting for the info.
Thanks.
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by yak(m): 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
researcher4all@yahoo.com
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
@BizBayo and yak... Check ur mails pls
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by BizBayo: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
samusonite:
@BizBayo and yak... Check ur mails pls

av seen it. Its a great program. But I sent u a response, kindly reply. Thanks very much.
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by ugomma2000: 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
penmasterwriter@gmail.com
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by Jenissy: 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Interested: vikkyshekinah@gmail.com
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
@Ugomma2000 and Jenissy.... Sent pls check ur mails
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
BizBayo:

av seen it. Its a great program. But I sent u a response, kindly reply. Thanks very much.

Thank you... Pls send it again or better still u can chat wit me on whatsapp
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
NEVER Blame Anyone In Your Life.

GOOD People Give You HAPPINESS.

BAD People Give You EXPERIENCE.

WORST People Give You a LESSON.
&

BEST People Give You MEMORIES.
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by Jenissy: 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
samusonite:
@Ugomma2000 and Jenissy.... Sent pls check ur mails
Seen your mail. But what assurance can you give us to validate the authenticity of this programme?There is no big deal coming back on NL to testify about the programme if it is genuine. I just hope it is for real...
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
Jenissy:
Seen your mail. But what assurance can you give us to validate the authenticity of this programme?There is no big deal coming back on NL to testify about the programme if it is genuine. I just hope it is for real...

@Jenissy... Truly, there is no big deal coming here to share your testimony. Buh because of those doubting Thomases out there and also for the transparency of this thread.

It's just for them to see that it's real and working.

Then as for the authenticity of the company and program. I will send u any info u want, including the office address of the company.
You can also do a search, you will find everything you want to know.

I am just being careful here. I hope u understand...
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by Jenissy: 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
samusonite:

@Jenissy... Truly, there is no big deal coming here to share your testimony. Buh because of those doubting Thomases out there and also for the transparency of this thread.

It's just for them to see that it's real and working.

Then as for the authenticity of the company and program. I will send u any info u want, including the office address of the company.
You can also do a search, you will find everything you want to know.

I am just being careful here. I hope u understand...
You can send the pieces of information. My e-mail address is as above

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All / Bet9ja Agent Lucrative Or NOT? Please Get IN / All You Need Is A Gtbank And Skrill Account To Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.