Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE (10894 Views)

See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out / I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! / My Pre-wedding Pix.. My Woman.. My Everything (2) (3) (4)

Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by Andyblaze: 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
[b]

This afternoon i went into a store to buy 1 carton of indomie from my neighbour shop but she was not there, I saw another woman there and I felt it was her sister or new saleswoman. Its been long since I bought it so as there was no price listed on them I asked the sales person "How
much is the carton of indomie"
To my surprise she told me "its just 100 naira" and I told him she was joking but she inisisted seriously that I pay 100 naira so I paid it for the carton of indomie
I decided to use the chance to collect 1 big tin of milo, milk, packet of sugar and 2 golden morn and I asked her how much And she still said 100 naira so I paid another 100 naira for all
I was wondering if it was stolen goods but the woman assured me it wasn't.
So I asked her why her price was so cheap for me because I know I looked fresh because am a boy that just returned from Iowa in America so I wanted to be sure she wasn't getting sexually attracted to me but the woman said, "Well, the owner of the store is at my house right now with my husband.
Dat tin wey she dey do to am na wetin I dey do to her business too!"

This shocked me! This is cause the owner of that shop is my neighbour, I don't know, should I enjoy the goodies or should I run to the woman house yard and tell my neighbour about it and save her business from collapsing.
Please quick advise before this woman will run down the shop this evening because more customers are coming.

♦•♦#BITG♦•♦ [/b]

Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by viceldo(m): 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
dnt try such.......one word....stay away from that arina b4 the trouble start.....

Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by Chukwuma134(m): 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lies

Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by Neduzze5(m): 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
Say whaaat!! undecided
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by Andyblaze: 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
viceldo:
dnt try such.......one word....stay away from that arina b4 the trouble start.....

As I type now, more people have full the shop. People are buying big big things
♦•♦#BITG♦•♦

Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by precious1967(m): 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
it is tit for tat. the woman (prostitute) is also destroyin d woman's marriage. pls buy it for fifty naira if it is possibe.

Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by misspicy(f): 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
Fiction at it worst... Andyblaze u have nice imaginary skills but u dnt relay it well... Try again nxt tym

Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by wengerjay(m): 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
This is serious

Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by senderous(m): 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by ManTiger(m): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
Start writing kindergarten story book bro.

Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
Andyblaze:

This afternoon i went into a store to buy 1 carton of indomie from my neighbour shop but she was not there, I saw another woman there and I felt it was her sister or new saleswoman. Its been long since I bought it so as there was no price listed on them I asked the sales person "How
much is the carton of indomie"
To my [b]surprise she told me "its just 100 naira"
and I told him she was joking but she inisisted seriously that I pay 100 naira so I paid it for the carton of indomie
I decided to use the chance to collect 1 big tin of milo, milk, packet of sugar and 2 golden morn and I asked her how much And she still said 100 naira so I paid another 100 naira for all
I was wondering if it was stolen goods but the woman assured me it wasn't.
So I asked her why her price was so cheap for me because I know I looked fresh because am a boy that just returned from Iowa in America so I wanted to be sure she wasn't getting sexually attracted to me but the woman said, "Well, the owner of the store is at my house right now with my husband.
Dat tin wey she dey do to am na wetin I dey do to her business too!"

This shocked me! This is cause the owner of that shop is my neighbour, I don't know, should I enjoy the goodies or should I run to the woman house yard and tell my neighbour about it and save her business from collapsing.
Please quick advise before this woman will run down the shop this evening because more customers are coming.

♦•♦#BITG♦•♦ [/b]
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
See as op just they gas person
*sips tea*

Make i call all d interrogators to vet this story grin

Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by fathomberry: 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
Cork and bool undecided
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
nice 1 homes
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by KELVINXY: 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
KELVINXY: Oh.
Andyblaze is back.

@the topic.
When last did you visit a police station?grin

though the tale seem a bit more like a fiction buh i will still give u my #oneNaira.
dont buy any thing from that woman,
i repeat dont buy anything from her....i smell trouble
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by chibwike(m): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
See the number of viewers
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by Johnnoah1st: 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
ANOTHER NOLLYWOOD SCRIPT

Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by Youngpo413: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
Andyblaze:

As I type now, more people have full the shop. People are buying big big things ♦•♦#BITG♦•♦

Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by obi4eze(m): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
gringringrin
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by pmc01(m): 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
Front page please. Never say never.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove.

I have no contribution to the topic. Typical Andyblaze signature. Smiing.
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by dayojags10(m): 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
make i send you 200h make you help me buy two carton of indomie plsss grin
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
Andy Andy cheesy
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by immortalvoices(m): 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
HE IS BACK......,,

Bia Andy wetin dey happen for transfer market na
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
@OP return what u bought, take ur money and go and purchase them elsewhere and mind ur business.
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by shammahyaro(f): 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
lollllsssssss..nawa o[color=#990000]
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by Andyblaze: 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
immortalvoices:
HE IS BACK......,,

Bia Andy wetin dey happen for transfer market na

MOU na idiot, others dey strengthen him dey carry Falcao dey showcase as our marquee signing
♦•♦#BITG♦•♦
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by Luxiana19(f): 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2015

Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by iheanyi40(m): 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
U guys are taking Andyblaze serious, smh undecided
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by cozy7(m): 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
If I were u, b4 I think of going to tell d woman, I'll first buy as mch as my wallet can instantly afford, then pretend I never came around.
#MODIFIED

Stay there n be doing good Samaritan, d woman is busy enjoying herself n you're here considering her business....
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by orogodoganyin(m): 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
abeg, wher d shop dey?
any chance i fit buy iphone 6 4rm dat shop?
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by tempem: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
Andyblaze:

As I type now, more people have full the shop. People are buying big big things ♦•♦#BITG♦•♦
bro... You lied so Hi!
Re: Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE by boombay(m): 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
Andyblaze my role model!grin

Pussy N Boobs Lady On Display / Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls / Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her?